• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crusher 1's Art gallery!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I just thought that I should display some of my drawings here. So here they are:
Criticizm that helps me improve will be appreciated. I will be away from PC for maybe a month and so I thought to create this. Warning: they are a little big!

Levia Dragon Daedalus:

picture.php

Kai from the Beyblade anime: (Hurt)
picture.php

Luster Dragon: Clearer(A little more than the original)
picture.php

Scizor, Blaziken and Lucario:
Toup.jpg

Nrsimhadeva: An indian Mythological god.
picture.php

Dialga:
toup2-1.jpg

Cynthia and G-chomp! I like that G-chomp there.
picture.php

Metal Greymon:
picture.php

The characters from the Prince of tennis anime:
picture.php

Lucario and the mystery of mew:
picture.php

Garchomp evolutionary line: (drawn by looking at the in game sprites from platinum)
picture.php

Megaman Zero
picture.php

Gallade and Heatran: (again from the in game sprites)
picture.php

Arceus and Arcanine: (My arcanine drawing got spoiled so I just cut it and pasted it with arceus >_<!)
picture.php

Dialga and Palkia: (AGAIN from the in game sprites!)
picture.php

Deoxys Attack forme:
picture.php

I'm sorry that I don't know how to add spoilers! :( So I am sorry for any problems that you have encountered while viewing these. I am really sorry! Thanks for viewing.

EDIT: Some custom avatars created by me:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

NOTE: Anyone can use them! XD

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
really, awesome pics, keep up the good work. want to see more of oyur works!

derozio

Years
I'll upload more once I draw more XD!
Thanks for the comment. Its good to know that you appreciated my drawings.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
:( i'd love to comment, but i can;t see them, can you post an alturnate link or something...?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
the new pics, are even better! lucario and the wystery of mew, thats good!

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Spoiler:

↑ My Review ↓ My Opinions

You're a great artist, but may I suggest that you try to put the characters into positions of your own more often?

derozio

Years
Spoiler:

↑ My Review ↓ My Opinions

You're a great artist, but may I suggest that you try to put the characters into positions of your own more often?
I'll try to implement all what you've said. That IS called constructive critisizm! I thank you for explaining me where I went wrong. :)

:( i'd love to comment, but i can;t see them, can you post an alturnate link or something...?
Don't worry. Those who can't take a look at them here can just take a look at my album titled 'My drawings'. You can comment on my pics after you've seen them there. ;)

How come you didn't decide to color Arceus in that picture but you did with Arcanine? But I do love how you drew Arecus.As for Cynthia, her eyes aren't even

:t354:TG

Yup. I really screwed up with that cynthia and garchomp drawing. XD
Let me clarify some thing: That arcanine was actually a part of some totally different drawing. That drawing got spoiled. I liked that Arcanine and so I thought that I should paste it with some other drawing instead. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
*wow thans random, they showed up when i checked today :s silly laptop.....*
but this....
this is some brilliant stuff! you sure you're only 14?! You've got some serious talent!
If i were you, i'd learn some more about anatomy... other than that! this is just fab, you drew all the pokemon really well @_@
and you certainly proved you can deal with drawing other's characters! You've also shown strength of imagination and a great dynamic strain alongside effective use of perspective! you really show promise... and you lines can be nice and clean and flowy too....
yes! you have a good start here, you'll go far, just keep working at it and learn some of the nasty boring theory, then you will certainly become a great artist! keep it up! hope to see more soon :3!

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2011
Jeje wow the truth of which estan good enough, I liked very much the boys of the prince of the tennis, the truth went out for you well. I wait to continue seeing mas salu2.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I'll try to implement all what you've said. That IS called constructive critisizm! I thank you for explaining me where I went wrong. :)

Don't worry. Those who can't take a look at them here can just take a look at my album titled 'My drawings'. You can comment on my pics after you've seen them there. ;)

Yup. I really screwed up with that cynthia and garchomp drawing. XD
Let me clarify some thing: That arcanine was actually a part of some totally different drawing. That drawing got spoiled. I liked that Arcanine and so I thought that I should paste it with some other drawing instead. XD

oh I see, but you could of made a background that went with the Arcanine if you really liked it that much

derozio

Years
oh I see, but you could of made a background that went with the Arcanine if you really liked it that much

Well, I never thought of that! XD
That was really stupid of me! BTW I will be uploading a new drawing in some time.

EDIT: Uploaded: Luster Dragon:
picture.php

I took this pic from mobile. It doesn't have a good camera and so the pic's not really clear. ._.'

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Wao @ the first picture. You might want to add more detail (shading, color) to everything past the first one (minus Cynthia), otherwise they look like sketches.

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
Years
very, very, impressive. There is only one tip I have for you. I noticed that Gible and Garchomps teeth look very 2D. And the Levia-Dragon Dedalus is missing something...
user149546_pic32440_1252330872.jpg

There is no tail in the Background. Another Tip is to draw shapes before detail. the torso first, and work outward. This helps keep everything proportional. I cant tell if any of this is traced or not, but I can tell that these pictures dont have original angles. Try to create your own scenarios. It can fun!

Remember though, you are only 14 and this immensley good for your age. Keep it up and I can bet you will be drawing much better in no time.

derozio

Years
very, very, impressive. There is only one tip I have for you. I noticed that Gible and Garchomps teeth look very 2D. And the Levia-Dragon Dedalus is missing something...
user149546_pic32440_1252330872.jpg

There is no tail in the Background. Another Tip is to draw shapes before detail. the torso first, and work outward. This helps keep everything proportional. I cant tell if any of this is traced or not, but I can tell that these pictures dont have original angles. Try to create your own scenarios. It can fun!

Remember though, you are only 14 and this immensley good for your age. Keep it up and I can bet you will be drawing much better in no time.

I really appreciated your words and will surely take your suggestions into consideration. And let me clarify something. I forgot to say it in my last post: I haven't traced any of my drawings. They are NOT traced. Even Shinjislover thought that I had traced one of my drawings XD.

And you're right there LEXAcide. I really missed that part from the Leviadragon pic. XD How silly of me! I will try no to repeat these mistakes the next time. Thanks a bunch buddy!

Suikun

The Northwind
Years
I have to say out of all, the arceus is my favorite piece , it's sort of saying an okami style feel, but it yet is not. :P arcanine is just mushed into it hehe

Back