• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcadia's Pokeshop

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Sooo now that I have a foreign ditto, I am going to be breeding lots of pokemon to look for shinies, lucky for you that means I am going to have lots of extra pokemon. I'll make this look pretty as I learn how.

Rules: Do not PM or VM me about something on this thread unless you have been PMed or VMed first. If your pokemon is copied or has been copied ever tell me, this does not necessasarily mean I won't trade for it. If you are looking to trade for a pokemon on my want list but do not like what is already posted, post here and ask for a better offer. Only do this if your pokemon is on my want list.

Want:
Vitamins (especially PP up)
Delibird
Seedot
Silcoon
Cascoon
Sneasle
Snubble
Kabuto
Goldeen
Mr Mime
Jynx
Farfetched
Skorupi
Yanma
Relicanth
Anorth

Shiny Poochyna male named Rocky (I'm a Pokemon x fan)
Darkrai (can be copied)
Celebi (can be copied)

Egg hatched pokemon
Spoiler:

Shiny pokemon

Spoiler:

Other Pokemon

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gengar-Icecream

ULTIMATE POKEMON COLLECTER
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2011
<--- That dude's cool...

Hey, I'll trade a Caterpie (6), Delibird (22, I can tutor some moves for it, if you want), Octillery(40), and/or vitamins
(Any vitamin of any amount, I have $999,999, I save my money)
for the male Adamant Scyther,if that's okay. I can also get the
pokemon to about level 40 NATURALLY. If you actually
want a level 40 Caterpie, it would take a while, so I don't recommend it.
I might not have any PP Up, but I'll try.

Last edited:

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
Years
  • Age 38
  • Peru
  • Seen Dec 10, 2011
Hi. I'll give you a pp up for your any of those skitties. Also a caterpìe for any elektrike.

Goo

Years
I will take gengar's octillery for the scyther. I really dont care about levels because I need the them for my pokedex. Thank you very much ^^

Hyru, this would allow the two offers you made to both work out for me :) Do you have a specific one in mind?

Also, I can give specific nicknames if you are intrested.

***Edit*** Forgot to meantion. Post your friend codes and reply when you are ready and I will arrange the trades.

Gengar-Icecream

ULTIMATE POKEMON COLLECTER
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2011
I'm ready! My code and name is in the signature, yo. Can you enter your name? I can't link with you without your name...

It's tight.

Last edited:

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
Years
  • Age 38
  • Peru
  • Seen Dec 10, 2011
Ok. I'll choose:

Electrike/male/ Serious/ Thunder, Shockwave, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail/ stats: 12(hp) 6 5 6 6 6 has pokerus

Skitty/ male / sassy / fake out growl tail whip tackle / stats: 12 6 6 5 5 5

You can put Marcadia (with caps) in your Skitty.

Fc. 0990 5270 2889

I'm doing a trade right know. Can you wait a few minutes? I will pm you when I'm ready.

Goo

Years
Names are arbitrary, you can put in whatever name you want to remember me by.

I use the screennames of people from here because then i know who is who and if i trade with someone frequently i know to not delete them.

Goo

Years
Heh well, thank you for the trades as well :) You really helped me out with that caterpie, its like no one even cares enough for them to keep them 0.0

Hope you see something you like here in the future :)

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
Can we trade I'll trde you my Level 60 Hitmonlee/ Rash Nature/ Reckless Ability for your Absol/ female /Brave / Scratch, Feint, Blizzard, Swords Dance / Stats: 12 (hp) 7 6 6 6 5 has pokerus my FC is1978 4203 1994

Goo

Years
GreenGoblin. I have Hitmonlee and currently I am still trying to fill my pokedex. Hitmonchan or Hitmontop of any level or tyroge would be accepted. Or anything on my wishlist.

Goo

Years
You can never have too many arceuses I use them for training. Yes I will take your arceus for it. If you are 100% sure.

Back