• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokemon: Copper Version

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
[CSS-DIV="color:#fff; text-align: center; margin-left: 0px; width: 730px; background: #079dfb; -solid-border-radius: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px; padding: 10px; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px #000000; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px #510e0e; box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px #510e0e; border: 2px solid #000; font-family: Segoe UI, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-image: url(http://a306.ac-images.myspacecdn.co...yet [/div][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]​

Last edited:

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years

Mini Update!

Yay. Teaser screen to show that I'm actually working on this~
(I would show a scrn of the event but I need to get FR/LG OWs first :P)
2zylnci.png

The nex few things on my list of to dos, is
Get FR/LG OW
Get D/P/Pt battle stuff
Get the D/P/Pt windowskin in
ETC. :3

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
um...I don't really love the story to be honest, I just can't imagine a kid getting affected by Pokerus and your sister and father didn't really dissapear so it doesn't scream MYSTERY, and what is up with this whole 20x thing?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I Like the Idea... Seems a bit "Graphic" for a pokemon game :S,
But it's your game, Good Luck

P.s I Could'nt think of another word than Graphic :)

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years

Mini Update #2

No screenshot today but like I said, working on customizing everything. I def. need trainer spriters (from scraatch please) so if you're interested and talented PM me. Also, I'm working on fixing some weird errors I currently have in the game. Once that's done, I'll be able to produce a scrn.

Sorry about no screen :/

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
So, we finally inserted an HG/SS windowskin and Nytkoi will post with a screenshot to show.

Soon we will have a battle screen and some event screens so stay tuned.

Rise

「Rise Director」
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 24, 2010
I might be reading it wrong, but I'm still unsure of how it went from 20x1 to 20x0 between Parts 1 and 4.
Overall the idea has its merit, and room to grow.
I won't exactly say its the kind of eye catching mind blowing piece of work for a generation, but it does show potential if its written the right way.
I suggest organizing the ideas a bit more, merging things instead of leaving it simply to just parts and creating it more in the way of a chapter sequence to better catch attention.
Some parts are sketchy and need more detail to make it better understandable as well.
And for the 20x idea, to be flat its an old idea, no offense mind you.
The idea of saying "20x" or more accurately "20xx" was introduced in the Megaman Battle Network series.
To say its an original idea doesn't hold much ground when their game came before yours, if you catch my drift.
I'll keep my eye on this though, and be happy to provide ideas and creative criticism if you prefer.

Back