• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SPILT TREEFRUIT SAUCE OVER AF DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
Years
HORRIBLE April Fool's Joke people! I now have two broken images in my signature because the system's suddenly decided that proper names for Z ekrom and R eshiram are Cucumber and Pickle. Please fix it so it doesn't affect URLs!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Chill out. I had the same problem. I merely renamed my files, for both me and Hiidoran, and reuploaded them. You could try that, or wait on hstaff. I'm pretty sure they're looking for a solution.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
:( We're working on a way that doesn't break sigs at all. Hang tight!

Also, Luigi-san, you do know that the world has more than one time zone, right?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
You guys DO know that April Fool's Day isn't until tomorrow, right?
Around here these parts (around Australia and neighboring countries) , its April 1. The world isn't just your place, dude.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
Years
Well then I guess I'll just stop browsing on here and go play my copy of Pokemon Stunfisk. Oh wait, that doesn't exist!

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
Years
And this reminds me of Just a Regular Day at Gearbox, very much. Except there were about 36 censored words. (Borderlands = Magical Pony Adventures, April Fools = Just a Regular)

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
Years
Maybe it'll be the third version. :)

Haha.
I'm just a little irritated that the one day in like a month that I chose to get on Pokecommunity everything has to be messed up. Can a mod or something give me a list of all the replaced words? *gets to work on a userscript*

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I was writing in my RP and it went from , He went into the Ga.me Corner to, He went into the Blanket Corner.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
Years
Yes, I'm working on a list.
Z ekrom = Cucumber
R eshiram = Pickle
A pril Fool's = applesauces
G ame = Blanket
G ames = Cats?
A nime = Dogs?

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
Years
Lmao. Did the mods change the title, or did they add censors to screw with this guy. XD

LMAO THEY DID I JUST TESTED IT.

Agony
April Fools

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
AHAHA mans trying to ruin applesauces day. Chill man its one day of silly jokes, don't spoil everyone's fun cause your taking this whole thing seriously LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back