• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I've put Nate there because I want him to interact with everyone on the raft and those following it. Haha. Make it float! :P

Wait is everyone off the raft. Drat I didnt see the next page xP

WaIt, no, everyone is just getting on the raft?

Last edited:

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Everyone is off the raft watching that one girl skip across the lake on points of light. (Hey she's a fairy!)

Years
@Dusk Lunancy

Go ahead and post, theres not much more content I can add. I was going to add more for DeLaMuetre, but it can wait until the group bumps into him.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Whatever it is, Shiro may be able to hear about it. Eavesdropping from the trees!

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Lol. Well, Tristan is going to go try to steal some food freon Exile's booth and get caught and 'oh hello group with weird books like mine!'

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I will keep checking the blog for updates! :) looking forward to it, but could you include an email subscription, just so whenever sumin is posted it comes in my emails? If not thats okay I can just check every few days. Have fun making the game, and if you ever need ideas feel free to ask me! Im the creative one and the writer of my friends :) (and the smart one)

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Hay! :D

Um... I'm at an art block, so what would you like me to draw? Btw, I will not be offended if you don't like it. I have a low self-esteem so I expect to be turned down, and I am an amateur artist.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Do we, the creators of all ideas within the game (haha) get early access to the beta and such?
Also I'm your first member :)

You could make a thread in the games development thingy ma jig, and make a support banner?

Also i can attempt to draw, but I'm kinda crumby, although I know good artists that I can ask.... apart from my mum. -(who may I say is a very good artist)

ps I have edited this at least 100 times haha!

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Feel free to use Shiro if you'd like.

After all, what's a game without a healer?

Back