• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon StarterKit XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
Yup, pivoting of the camera, and zooming too.
YAY! Where did you find the one which allows pivot adn zoom? Or did you add it yourself?

Also,

Will this system be easier to implement new Items, Pokemon, Objects, Trainers etc? It's hard to tell as we can not see any scenes showing them in the screenshots.

Will scripts be easy to edit for a wider range of items?

Finally what is the default Screen Resolution?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
Woah!
ALL the Pokemon released up-to-date?
I'll be using this when it comes out!!

As long as it is easier than Poccil's

Years
Wow...I lasted 12 days lol.
I've been drawn back to it D:

So yeah, work has resumed, and stat calculation is working perfectly!
IVs and EVs have been implemented, but until I make a rough battle system i can't extensively test them.

I'm back!

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years
IV = Individual Value
EV = Effort Value
They influence the stats of the pokemon :)

Lol, I heard of em, now I know what they stand for and do! So, how's it graphic wise?

sumimasen! すみません!
Sorry for the double post! I was wondering if you could post a video of what you've got so far CNG. -_-
Unless you don't have anything you can't show in screen shots. -_-
Once again komenosai! こめのさい

Last edited:

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Lol, I heard of em, now I know what they stand for and do! So, how's it graphic wise?

sumimasen! すみません!
Sorry for the double post! I was wondering if you could post a video of what you've got so far CNG. -_-
Unless you don't have anything you can't show in screen shots. -_-
Once again komenosai! こめのさい

LOL. He's got quite far seeming as I tested the private demo quite a while ago, not gonna spoil and say/show anything so letting CNG. say/show, and judging by the face expressions you act as if you're demanding for the videos and saying he hasn't got anything done :P.

Years
Gimme half an hour and i'll have a small video up!

EDIT: Little longer, have to help my auntie with something :3

EDIT EDIT: Taken a little longer than i thought, it'll be tommorow now as i have to sleep.

Last edited:

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years
@Curwer: What do you mean, "Realies"???

@Rai Rai: I didn't mean for it to sound like that. Sumimasen すみません

@CNG: lol, kk. I don't mind waiting. Hopefully my message didn't come out as though I'm
impatient. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2011
I ment release... when will it be released... I´m from Sweden and have read and writh problems so it´s hard to wrigth in eng.
As I sade sorry for bad english

I ment release... when will it be released... I´m from Sweden and have read and writh problems so it´s hard to wrigth in eng.
As I sade sorry for bad english

Last edited:

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
XD all these people asking for a release date. It will be released when ready...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back