• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
did they remove vigourlan, because when i evolved my vigoroth, i got a slaking

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
first of all, thanks for the quick reply earlier in the forum for when i was stuck after the elite four. i restarted since then and reached the necropolis hub as well, and i can't drop down either after trying to go between the rocks.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
first of all, thanks for the quick reply earlier in the forum for when i was stuck after the elite four. i restarted since then and reached the necropolis hub as well, and i can't drop down either after trying to go between the rocks.

%&@! Damn it!

did they remove vigourlan, because when i evolved my vigoroth, i got a slaking

It's random. There's a 50-50 chance you'll get Vigourlan or Slaking.

Kingmadio is a Ghost/Dark type with Wonderguard. Poison Sting is not supposed to hurt it, because Ghost/Dark types have no weaknesses... so that's pretty much a bug.

Yup. Buggy!

@jakkinho: I'm afraid I don't quite understand your explanation... nor do I understand why that might have happened. Sorry.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
Hey y'all should I restart a new game since there's a new ips or just rename the ss1 file?

Hey I defeated wattson n its says that poor raikou he had has escape does that mean I can catch it in a certain lactation or its all over the hoenn??

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
Years
Hey I defeated wattson n its says that poor raikou he had has escape does that mean I can catch it in a certain lactation or its all over the hoenn??

No, Raikou is not 'Catchable' as such, and lactations don't enter into this, (unless you own a Miltank) but it is obtainable.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
You didn't answer mine cutlerine so I'll copy and paste it so you can see.

LOL Cutlerine, I love, yet some how annoyed by the trivia thing you added in necropolis.
My favorite question is ''Is Cutlerine laughing at you right now?''
Hahaha, that made my day.XD

BTW, can we catch Stitcher or Shinigami, cause I really want them, mostly Shinigami, that sprite is simply awesome and where is the gym island?

Cutlerine

Years
You didn't answer mine cutlerine so I'll copy and paste it so you can see.

LOL Cutlerine, I love, yet some how annoyed by the trivia thing you added in necropolis.
My favorite question is ''Is Cutlerine laughing at you right now?''
Hahaha, that made my day.XD

BTW, can we catch Stitcher or Shinigami, cause I really want them, mostly Shinigami, that sprite is simply awesome and where is the gym island?

No. They're zombiemon, so you can't get them

Gym Island is not yet available, but you can collect the tickets you need to go there already.

DXGhost

Dark Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 17, 2015
Just defeated Senex not too long ago. So, now i'm kinda stuck, as I haven't been keeping up with the Item Chain, by forgetting to trade the cologne. Now i'm stuck with a thunder cub and am unable to get to Fort Draco again to do anything with it. For now i'll just do whatever other little side quest i can find until a solution to this is figured out. But regardless, i do love how the ending was handled, interesting and entertaining to say the least haha

Cutlerine

Years
Just defeated Senex not too long ago. So, now i'm kinda stuck, as I haven't been keeping up with the Item Chain, by forgetting to trade the cologne. Now i'm stuck with a thunder cub and am unable to get to Fort Draco again to do anything with it. For now i'll just do whatever other little side quest i can find until a solution to this is figured out. But regardless, i do love how the ending was handled, interesting and entertaining to say the least haha

Unfortunately for you, the way back to Fort Draco is on Gym Island... I think I'm going to put in another one, though, before the week is out. Watch this space.

I love the ending and the whole last level in general. I love the 4 quizzes and I love the shinigami reference. (Death Note) XD

It's not necessarily Death Note, though that is cool. It's just a reference to shinigami in general.

And I'm glad you love the four quizzes. I thought people would hate them, especially the last one.

Heh. I actually do know what furking is, though. Kind of. Not so much now I think about it. I didn't really get it when it was explained to me.

Years
Could someone make a list of the items and their locations from the item chain? I'm really stuck...

By the way, I really got mad because of the warping box :P

DXGhost

Dark Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 17, 2015
Unfortunately for you, the way back to Fort Draco is on Gym Island... I think I'm going to put in another one, though, before the week is out. Watch this space.

Fair enough, I'm patient. i'm just going to try and find pokemon then if thats the case until them.

pikastache

pikachu master
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2015
I have searched literally EVERYWHERE and I can't figure out where I trade the Hajike Bird! Help? Please?

Cutlerine

Years
Can somebody tell me where I can get shinx please?

Trade in your Spark Token for a special pet from Count D, then get your pet raised at the Petmaster's place.

I have searched literally EVERYWHERE and I can't figure out where I trade the Hajike Bird! Help? Please?

Hint: The hajikelist who wants it looks like a hiker in this game. There aren't many people who look like that, so maybe it'll help.

pikastache

pikachu master
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2015
I still can't find him. Is he the one in the mine, or is he somewhere else?

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
Um, I'm... stuck.

I went down to get the Bluk Berries on the right side of the route between Fallabor Town and Meteor Falls (Just below where you fight two Inquisition Grunts in a double battle), and when I went down to get the middle berry on the right side of the berry patch, for some reason I can't move anymore. I'm stuck looking left at where the berry used to be. The A button does not seem to work either, as I cannot trigger the "want to plant a berry?". I can open the Start menu, but I don't have a pokemon that can fly, and the teleporter won't work as I am not in a cave.

Please help me out here, this game is awesome and I don't want to have to restart.

Last edited:

Ragnia

Hello
Years
@pikastache
He's in the surrounding area of Pacifalog. I won't tell you which side though.

Also will someone give me a hint as to where I trade the Rydrake Wing?

Cutlerine

Years
@pikastache
He's in the surrounding area of Pacifalog. I won't tell you which side though.

Also will someone give me a hint as to where I trade the Rydrake Wing?

When you have a problem...

Um, I'm... stuck.

I went down to get the Bluk Berries on the right side of the route between Fallabor Town and Meteor Falls (Just below where you fight two Inquisition Grunts in a double battle), and when I went down to get the middle berry on the right side of the berry patch, for some reason I can't move anymore. I'm stuck looking left at where the berry used to be. The A button does not seem to work either, as I cannot trigger the "want to plant a berry?". I can open the Start menu, but I don't have a pokemon that can fly, and the teleporter won't work as I am not in a cave.

Please help me out here, this game is awesome and I don't want to have to restart.

That's... odd. Hm. No idea what happened there. You didn't save while you were like that, did you?

I forget can Solrock evolve? And if so how....

Solrock and Lunatone can both evolve. They need to be balanced out.

Back