• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you regret that ?

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I know I said I'd only do one thread this year...

Have you ever regret an decision ?

as for me yes total especially today, if you want to know more details PM me...
I regret saying I'd take my Nephews out for a few hours today and saturday for a sleepover for the 4 year old.

so Regrets guys ?

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yep.
Usually decisions that were kind of spur-of-the-moment kind of things. I don't think things through well enough. A stupid mistake I made as a kid will continue to mess up my life for who knows how long.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I actually regret NOT doing something. I never said bye to my Grandfather before he died because I was just a kid and figured I would see him later that week :c.. I really regret not taking those extra few minutes to say bye properly..

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
There were a LOT of decisions I made that I now regret. I wouldn't say them all or even mention one, because it's not worth mentioning. Nowadays when I make the decision, I look ahead of the future and see if that decision is the right one for me and what will be the outcome if I make that choice.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Yeah there are a lot of decisions I should've made sooner. But I'm happy with how my life's going so I can't say I have many regrets.

Guy

just a guy
Years
There are many things in life I regret doing or not doing, but what I regret the most is choosing to finish my last two years of high school through an online homeschooling program. Now, I've already graduated from high school and I completed my courses with all A's, but I missed out on a lot of opportunities by making the choices I made and I regret that the most. But, what's done is done, and I have college that I'm prepping to attend. So ultimately, what I missed out in my last two years in high school I can make up through college and my many years of life ahead of me.

Sure, I've made mistakes and I have my regrets, but I've come to learn that we make mistakes and we do things we wish we could take back, but by the end of the day what's done is done and we just have to learn from that and make the most out of what we have and what we're given. And if an opportunity comes knocking, grab it before it's too late.

So I guess without really thinking about it and all of that being said...I regret nothing. I'm pretty happy with where I'm at and where I see myself going in the future.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I regret not taking my studies during my first year in university more seriously. If I had, things could have been much better than it is now. ....but at the same time, it's kind of a good thing I didn't do as expected or else I would have been stuck with the course I disliked and not have taken up a course that was more of my interest....but anyways, yes, I regret the decisions I made while I was overseas. *sigh*

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm so glad nobody has said "I have no regrets" because I wouldn't believe them. Everybody has regrets, things they wish they'd done differently and one of the things that grates on me more than anything is when people pretend that's not true.

I have many regrets. I regret wasting the last four years of my life and starting at 22 instead of 18. I regret saying "no" to so many things out of fear. I regret the way I've treated people and being a doormat when people have treated me badly. It's fine to have regrets, as long as you learn from them moving forward. Saying you don't regret something because you've learned from it is asinine, though. You learn from it because you regret it.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I've regretted tons of things. But the only one that pops up in my mind atm is about me getting a diary.

Back