• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hmm, weird. I saw a hack earlier which used either FR/LG or R/S (one of the two) and it had night vision implented in. What I was asking though was if there was any to download.

Edit: I think it was called GlitterGold.

I don't know if there are any to download, all you should keep in mind to stay on topic of the game ShinyGold is that there is no day/night feature. Read the first post....

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
Years
Hmm, weird. I saw a hack earlier which used either FR/LG or R/S (one of the two) and it had night vision implented in. What I was asking though was if there was any to download.

Edit: I think it was called GlitterGold.

Its a RPG maker game, not a rom hack.

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
Years
I'm just happy I patch the same fire red copy over and over and have on problems :D, the only problems I can think of happening if he (Zel) changes some things previous to the point I'm at... then that would just suck. But I'm gonna continue patching the same file cuz I wanna keep my same pokemon, I wonder if I put the game on my gba flashcart if it will work on a real gba :O

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2008
It should do, since both the real non-patched version of fire red and the shiny gold worked on my psp gba emulator.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Zel, I was just playing the johto games, and well you know the routes before Victory Road, I think it's like Route 26 or 27, there weren't enough trainers to my taste. Could you maybe... add some trainers there?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
That would be nice, an extra opportunity to get some exp. Also, itd be nice to have some stronger wild pokemon to gather some exp. too, maybe on vic. road

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
That would be nice, an extra opportunity to get some exp. Also, itd be nice to have some stronger wild pokemon to gather some exp. too, maybe on vic. road

I think zel said he'd put some strong poke in victory rd. I might be wrong though. In the original johto games, the strongest poke I saw in victory Rd. was at Lv.35, that's not bad, but not good if your poke are in the 50's, which mine were.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Jotho's league was too easy...the best pokemon was a lv 50...

Fortunately, SGX is there to make it more difficult !

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
a glitch? possibly?

take a look at this
glitch.bmp

is that a glitch or a screen recorder problem.

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
Years
Thats not a glitch ptudia.... its jus minor scripting errors, remeber zel isnt 100% english he is from argentina i think

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
a glitch? possibly?

take a look at this
glitch.bmp

is that a glitch or a screen recorder problem.

It's just the recorder. notice the shadow under the empty spot of the "n"s, it's an "m" don't worry. When we get to play beta 4, it'll be an "m". It's no glitch. Besides, take a look at the true "n" in "been" it doesn't look like the deformed "m"s.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2009
I have question how I can trade in hack ,beckause my VBA link won't save on 1st GBA ,and I can't wait for B4 This hack is great:)

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I have question how I can trade in hack ,beckause my VBA link won't save on 1st GBA ,and I can't wait for B4 This hack is great:)

If VBA link won't work then you need a flashcart to play this game on a real GBA, get a link cable and another GBA and there you go.

pkmntrainerkenta

Johto League Champ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
I made it to team rocket Azelea. I talked to the Rocket and these wierd letters kept coming, so i had to reset.

Lol. I was battling Carlos in the Azalea Gym. I had 1 pokemon in the double battle, so my Quilava got cloned..:laugh:

Ixel Forest grass is wierd it keeps poping up. Its cool though.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
pkmntrainerkenta, do not double post. If you have something to add to your post use the Edit button, which is located in the bottom right corner of your post.

I had to merge your posts 3 times by now, this is your last notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back