• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Chaos Control! :: Sonic the Hedgehog Club

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Are you going to purchase the re-release of Sonic CD?
Maybe. :( I still need to save up some money to buy Sonic Generations.

-totally haven't posted here in a while! smh rn-

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Emerald
I'd like to join please!

Username: deoxys121
Favorite Sonic characters: Sonic; Knuckles; Blaze

What is your favorite Sonic game?
Sonic 3. Also, the Sonic Rush series. Super Blaze FTW!

Currently, I just got my mom a Sega Genesis with all 4 Genesis Sonic games, which we are both enjoying. I've also been playing Sonic Rush Adventure a lot lately on my DS. Blaze is among my favorite of all characters, and my favorite of all the female characters. I would love to see a new sequel in the Sonic Rush series for the 3DS, perhaps with new innovations on the trick system.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
@ChaosSonic: Welcome! I love your username. I wish I had it, haha. You have quite the variety of favorites. Good picks! I remember waking up early to watch Sonic X. I get the chili dog, grapes, and cucumber sandwiches references! -accepts free food- ^^

Awesome!

Thanks ChaosSonic! Reference food is my favorite food!

*starts eating all he is given, and washes it down with grape juice*

Now then...

What is your favorite Sonic Game? Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Super Tails. 'Nuff said.

Are you going to purchase the re-release of Sonic CD? Yes. Just... yes.

Aw, thanks! And yes, it's a spiffy username if I say so myself :D

I can never single out one specific thing about the franchise; if I need to list what I like, it a varity of different things - music, games, levels, etc...

And yes, I remember watching Sonic x as if it were a tradition, not only that, I personally love Underground and have watched some of AOSTH and Sonic SATAM as well.

Oh, and yeah, that scrapped level was supposed to be called 'Desert Dazzle', and a boss called 'Final Fever'. If you remember a small section of desert on the original game's loading srceen of the level map.

Also...there's enough chili dogs, grape juice/soda and cucumber sandwiches for everyone! Don't fret!

One more thing...make sure you all CHECK OUT THE CONSOLES! WHOA!

Last edited:

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
Username:TheChaosBlue, great to meet all of you!
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Well, let's see...
Sonic (duh)
Metal Sonic(because he's boss)
Shadow
Blaze
and Miles 'Tails' Prowler(starting from
Unleashed onwards)
Favorite Sonic Game:My favorite game? Man that's tough one...I've played though all three 'Eras', enjoying how each series of games played and all...So I'm going to choose based on 'Era' if that's alright.
Classic: Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Dreamcast: Sonic Heroes
Modern: Colors
As you can see, I love Sonic games with vibrant, Colorful areas and locations :)
Are you going tp purchase the re-release of Sonic CD:I'm not sure on Sonic CD yet...but it's in my mind don't worry! For PS3 definitely...
Favorite Sonic Song(s): Oh, so many..hmm let's see...I like Solaris Phase 2, Super Sonic vs. Perfect Dark Gaia, vs. Nega Wisp Armor Phase 2, ALL of Generations' music, Free(both versions), His World(Crush 40 and original), Live and Learn, Open Your Heart...the list goes on and on...
How has the Sonic series influenced your life: it made more interested in video games than I ever was. As a young child Sonic was a hero of sorts to me, and i'm still thankful I love the series 10 years later. I could go on with this too, but it's 7: 49 EST the time of this post, and I been up since 10:30 EST Saturday morning..yawn...

Oh yeah one more thing....EMERALD! Free chili dogs, grapes, and cucumber sandwiches for all!
Welcome to the club ^_^ I should get a recruitment bonus lol jk nice choices for your favorites, and thanks for the reference food omnomnom
@assassinjay1229: I know! I even read an article where Sega was considering adding a new level and a new boss in the Sonic CD re-release. They decided not to because they didn't want to stray far from the original. BUT TAILS! <3 That's a good reason enough to buy it, despite me having access to Sonic CD on the Gamecube collection disc.

@ChaosSonic: Welcome! I love your username. I wish I had it, haha. You have quite the variety of favorites. Good picks! I remember waking up early to watch Sonic X. I get the chili dog, grapes, and cucumber sandwiches references! -accepts free food- ^^
I think I remember seeing that somewhere as well, but oh well Tails is an EPIC addition anyway :DWhat collection is that, the one I have for Ganecube only has Sonic 1,2, 3, S&K, and 3D Blast D:
Emerald
I'd like to join please!

Username: deoxys121
Favorite Sonic characters: Sonic; Knuckles; Blaze

What is your favorite Sonic game?
Sonic 3. Also, the Sonic Rush series. Super Blaze FTW!

Currently, I just got my mom a Sega Genesis with all 4 Genesis Sonic games, which we are both enjoying. I've also been playing Sonic Rush Adventure a lot lately on my DS. Blaze is among my favorite of all characters, and my favorite of all the female characters. I would love to see a new sequel in the Sonic Rush series for the 3DS, perhaps with new innovations on the trick system.
[/
FONT]

Welcome, I had no idea you liked Sonic O.O. I recently bought myself a new Genisis too, but I only have Sonic 1 & 2 for it T.T. I would love to see a sequel for those games as well, but I don't have a 3DS (and I don't plan on getting one until Nintendo, or in this case SEGA force me to lol).

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Welcome, I had no idea you liked Sonic O.O. I recently bought myself a new Genisis too, but I only have Sonic 1 & 2 for it T.T. I would love to see a sequel for those games as well, but I don't have a 3DS (and I don't plan on getting one until Nintendo, or in this case SEGA force me to lol).

Oh, yes, I love Sonic! The first game I ever got for GBA was Sonic Advance, which I became very good at.
Spoiler:

And, I don't have a 3DS either, but another Sonic Rush sequel would be great. It would be awesome if they had Shadow appear in those games. One thing I can think of for a secret final boss on that one, is after you get all the Chaos and Sol Emeralds, you alternate between Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Blaze.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Just wondering...who here has Generations for the 3DS? If so, me and my brother would love to have an online match... :D

I LOVE the Sonic Rush series, especially the first in terms of music and the second in terms of gamplay.

Hey, have anyone heard of Sonic hacks called Sonia and Silver: The S Factor, Sonic Boom, Knuckles the Echinda in Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic 2 Heroes, Sonic 2 Retro Remix...or fan-games like Super Sonic Knockout or Sonic Zero?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Currently in Sonic Rush Adventure, I'm trying to beat all of Marine's missions. I've beaten 97 of the 100 so far. Apparently, the 100th one isn't unlocked until you beat the first 99. 98 and 99 are SO HARD! 96-99 are special missions on the 4 water crafts. I beat the water bike and sailboat ones. Now the hovercraft and submarine ones, I haven't even made it halfway through. :\

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My gosh, I suck so much at Sonic. Been playing Sonic Generations for PS3 a lot recently Blade made me buy it and I'm absolutely awful at it XD I can barely complete a level without getting game over at least once! Managed to complete it though, wow the last boss is cool haha.

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
My gosh, I suck so much at Sonic. Been playing Sonic Generations for PS3 a lot recently Blade made me buy it and I'm absolutely awful at it XD I can barely complete a level without getting game over at least once! Managed to complete it though, wow the last boss is cool haha.

Lol are you really that bad? How many Sonic games had you played before Generations?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
@SomariFeyWright: Ohhh I don't think I've ever unlocked Super Tails. XD I've seen him, though.

@Kaori: Heyy you finally made it back here. ;) Sonic CD is a steal. ;s; I don't know if the promotion is over, though. :(

@deoxys121: Welcome! Thanks for joining. ^^ That was a really nice present to give to your mom, but how did you find a Genesis? XD

@ChaosSonic: There certainly is a lot to love in the Sonic series. I can't just pick one favorite anything. XD; I've watched a bit of the older cartoons via youtube. I've never seen them on TV where I am. One time when I was traveling around the East Coast with my family, I saw Sonic Underground on TV. :O I don't have a 3Ds or play fanmade games, though.

@assassinjay1229: Ahaha you have too many points. :P I have whatever Gamecube one that has CD.. Mega? Gems? I can't really remember which is which. I honestly think I have both! It's been a while since I looked at my other Gamecube games. xD

@AlexOzzyCake: I wish I could come over there and play it with you. I'd like to see how many times you do screw up at Sonic. XDD

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
@deoxys121: Welcome! Thanks for joining. ^^ That was a really nice present to give to your mom, but how did you find a Genesis? XD
I'm guessing at a flea maket type place, like where I bought mine :P
@assassinjay1229: Ahaha you have too many points. :P I have whatever Gamecube one that has CD.. Mega? Gems? I can't really remember which is which. I honestly think I have both! It's been a while since I looked at my other Gamecube games. xD
Have you been keeping track of them? I know I haven't XD. I'm not sure what collection I have, but it really doesn't matter, haven't played Gamecube since '07 when I got my 360. I don't even remember where it is XD.

Years
Joining... Loved sonic since Sonic Adventure, the blue blur was and always will be my favourite gaming hero.

Username: Jayster23
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Sonic and Nazo
Password: Emerald

My favourite Sonic games are probably Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2:Battle.
I prefer SA because you have the overworld where you can just roam around and i really enjoyed that. SA2:B if it had the overworld it'd be the perfect game, the chao garden is absolutely awesome.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
I DIDN'T FORGET THIS PLACE PROMISE.

Anywayy...

Are you going to purchase the re-release of Sonic CD?
Yes! I absolutely loved Sonic CD, I'm definitely going to get this, it'll be excellent I'm sure.

I STILL DON'T HAVE SONIC GENERATIONS I'M SUCH A BAD FAN -- But I'm getting it! Like for Christmas, I'll be playing on it so much haha all my people have told me it's amazing so I have high hopes for it!

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Joining... Loved sonic since Sonic Adventure, the blue blur was and always will be my favourite gaming hero.

Username: Jayster23
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Sonic and Nazo
Password: Emerald

My favourite Sonic games are probably Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2:Battle.
I prefer SA because you have the overworld where you can just roam around and i really enjoyed that. SA2:B if it had the overworld it'd be the perfect game, the chao garden is absolutely awesome.

Love Nazo; the perfect backstory, conception, everything about him is awesome. I take it you have seen the Nazo Unleashed series on Newgrounds or YouTube?

Years
Yeah i have, love it.
I only wish they did more about him, or made him an actual character instead of a tease.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I agree, but from what I've read about Nazo, the only known shot of him is a lone screenshot. Some say it would have been a new form of Hyper Sonic for Sonic X, who knows.
His name really gives off his history - mystery.

Big question here: Who here ever played 2006?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
I've never been "blessed" with playing Sonic '06
But I've heard it was atrocious, I'd like to play someday and see if it really is as bad as everyone says, from what I saw it seemed alright.

Years
Merry Christmas everyone!! :D

I got an Xbox for christmas and the first game in my mind to buy is Generations. So shameful how i don't have it D:

Back