• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite Trainer Class

Years
I liked the Ninjas because the overworld sprites were always hiding and i thought that was an awesome addition. But my favourite to battle are the Cool Trainers because their AI was sooooo much better than other trainers. Better than some gym leaders even *cough*Flannery*cough*

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Factory Head because Nolan has an awesome personality and outfit, and Black Belt because martial arts are one of my passions, as well.

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
Breeders have been my favorite since their introduction. I love 'em so much that my first Pokémon cosplay was a Breeder! (See icon! Custom purple color scheme~)
Game-wise, I love battling them for all the EXP they give with their nearly full parties! >:D

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
My favorite classes in RSE are the Hex Maniacs, Dragon Tamers and the Battle Girls! Dynamic poses with awesome outfits!

✯Shigeru✯

I Dropped The Lift Key...
Years
I really like all of the Team Aqua and Magma trainers. I think they are the most well designed evil organizations as well as having really epic battle themes.

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
]The best is Team Magma's trainer class. They both look so epic! Recouler them, and you've got the second best sprite in history of pokemon. I liked magma better... You?

But Cynthia's still the best!!! <333333

170px-Diamond_Pearl_Cynthia.png
[/COLOR][/U]

170px-Diamond_Pearl_Cynthia.png

Last edited:
Back