• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerion [OOC + SU] Rated M

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm not quite sure whether I want to join this roleplay, but I wanted to know if there were any open spots.

There are still spots open, on both sides, in fact. Feel free to sign up if you'd like. I believe Kiklion is trying for a merc spot, so if you like, you can balance it out with a knight spot, though that's not necessarily required.

Raikiri and I are working on a JP for the knights. We'll be done soon, likely on Thursday.

The rest of you knights and mercs...POST POST POST!

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Okay, I've decided to go ahead and make an SU.

Name: Jared Ti'Hannan
Race: Human
Country of Origin: Shingou (or is it Shinguo?)

Appearance: Without his weapons and armor, Jared would appear to be a traveling Shingouese man, though that in itself may be unusual enough to draw attention. He stands at a mere 5'4", not intimidating in itself, with a wiry build that doesn't easily reveal Jared's strength underneath his apparel. WIP

Personality: (when evaluating the sheet, this section is probably the most important, and which might require the most work)

History: (Your back story. We urge you to look at country profiles when making your history, but this being an original world, feel free to roam. If you would like to make up a House, or a town, feel free to do so. There are few, if any, limits, we impose here.)

Weapon Preference: (Jared's main weapon is his yew longbow. A samurai-like sword is Jared's secondary weapon, called a katana for easier reference.)

RP Sample:
Other:
Side: Knights of Ekilore (preferably, to keep some balance between the two groups' numbers; I could go with either)

So, in case I don't read through all the IC posts, what do I need to know about IC events?

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Here's a summary of what happened on the knights side.

The group arrived from their varied destinations, and there, the Monks of Ekilore explained the meaning of their summoning and the prophecy that they heard, which told of the discovery of an object which held the key to 'everlasting peace', which was embodied in an object known as the Orb of Ardor. The legends surrounding this orb suggest that it would be able to fix all the chaos that is sweeping the land. Though the prophecy they heard was cryptic, the knights eventually accepted the quest to find the many shards of the orb, which were cut and separated across Aerion long ago. Their first shard was said to be in Shinguo. In Shinguo, they were greeted by the Emperor of Shinguo's advisor, a man named Yoshuro, who explained to them of an ancient Necromancer who used the power of that shard to help him in his rituals of summoning the undead to do his bidding. The Knight head over to find the Necromancer's lair, and stop him and secure the first shard of the orb.

That's basically what's going on on the Knight part. Feel free to try and read through if you ever get a chance. Since the Knights are already on their quest, you'd likely be a character that would join up with them on their trip at some point the likes of which would be up to you.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
So here is a little recap of what is going on/going to happen.

Knights: There should be a joint post from SV and myself later this week for you guys to get the last phase of the Necromancer fight going. After that post is up, you can basically bunny the Necromancer a bit and fight him, but do not kill him. I have a plan for that.

Mercenaries: You are currently being led away from the bigger room and fighting the 'bandits' (Steel Safe members). With the daughter already in check, you don't have to necessarily kill everyone, although they'll likely not let you leave easily without a fight. Expect much resistance as you fight, but the narrow corrdors that the mercs now find themselves in takes away part of the number advantage of the enemy. After that, because Cass is pissed, we are going to take out the boss of these 'bandits.'

Keep a posting, everyone!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Goddamnit, Alys is already on the brink of death, she's not going to survive a boss fight with like 10HP left. WHERE IS THE HEALER?!?!?!?!?!

Nomsammich

The Cleric!
Years
Hello all! I've been a bit busy as of late and haven't been around but I've been keeping up on the post and thank you to whoever saved Heva - I can't remember their name right now and I'm too lazy to go to the post right now, hehe.

Also, as such wonderful roleplayers you all are I wanted to recommend a site that I think some of you would enjoy - if you haven't heard of it. The sites called Mizahar you can find it here. It's based off a completely made up world that has it's own rules, words and continent. The lore is expansive and massive but you would only need to look at what you're interested in AFTER you made a character. Before you make a character however you would do good to read most of the basic requirements before making one. Because, if you make a character and are completely ignorant of the rules that apply to the world and your character you won't be able to play them until said rules are read and you have proven this to the 'storytellers' (mods) in the site. Of course if you read the rules before creating a character this can all be avoided.

This is just a site suggestion that I have found to be a very fun asset to my writing and such. I have a character there now named Azcadelia Rosan. So, if it interests you be sure to contact me if you need some help understanding some of the requirements and such.

Thanks for the awesome roleplay and I hope to be around more and more to write you lot.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Spoiler:

UP AND COMING SU

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I think it's about time to, again, announce my long term (read: short) absence from Aerion due to creative differences between myself and the Game Masters. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but if you have a problem, take it up with Supervegeta.

kthnxbai.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
@Kikilion: THIS IS THE WORST SU I HAVE EVER READ. OMG WHAT IS THIS.

YOU ARE ACCEPTED. WELCOME TO THE PARTY. YOU WILL POST WHEN I SAY SO. WHICH IS SOON.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Oops, I overslept, which means I don't have time to do a post until very late Sunday night or Monday night. Sorry guys!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
No one has posted in this thread in a bit, and with my internet back as most of you know, I guess I'll do the honors!

Knights and Mercs are heading to the end of their arcs, and we'll be getting started soon on the following parts. Great stuff ahead!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
GREAT STUFF GREAT STUFF!!

so i should post before the end of the arc, yeah?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright, guys. We've got posts up! Knights are advancing towards their next 'arcs', so to speak. They're on the ship right now, so it gives you guys some time to have some character interaction while the mercs skip forward as well, which should happen soon too. (Likely Wednesday). Then, we'll get things rolling!

Nomsammich

The Cleric!
Years
Real. Life. Can. Suck. Sometimes.

Apologizing for a long absence as of late because of IRL problems that I would prefer to keep private. Hopefully Heva is on the ship with the knights and I'd like to use that time to jump on board with her lore and background as to how she got apart of the knights - if that is alright.

EDIT: I would like some clarification before I can post.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Every Knight (so Heva included) is aboard the ship with Roland and Percival, even though they don't mention us because they're too self absorbed. Unfortunately, they sorta skipped a bit, oh well!

Also, CarefulWetPaint and myself will be doing a joint post and if anyone wants to have character interactions with our characters we would love for you to join our post or we can have our characters come up to yours!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
@Nomsammich
Every Knight (so Heva included) is aboard the ship with Roland and Percival, even though they don't mention us because they're too self absorbed. Unfortunately, they sorta skipped a bit, oh well!

Also, CarefulWetPaint and myself will be doing a joint post and if anyone wants to have character interactions with our characters we would love for you to join our post or we can have our characters come up to yours!

This is pretty much answering your question. We only made a Roland/Percival post to move the plot along relatively quickly out of our own impatience. So yes you can post a bit about how Heva got in or simply just jump in with the others and interact a bit. We haven't had a lot of time for the characters to interact so if all the Knights are up for it, we can spend a few posts doing that before moving on with the plot again. This next story arc or season ( I am watching too much Game of Thrones so I like the word season, so this can be considered Season 2) will have a fair amount of opportunities for character interaction. We can get started early! :D

Hope SV doesn't mind.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers is accepted, again! Welcome back to Aerion!

MinnesotanGamer

Insert Something Interesting
Years
Alright, so...computer problems...

My computer is having a whole slew of problems, most of which are incredibly difficult to fix. As a result, I am deciding to reinstall my operating system, and work my way back from there. As a result, I will probably be gone for a little while if something goes wrong, although hopefully nothing does...

Be back soon! I hope...

Back