• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Salarian

Hacker
Years
Hi,

I am new here:)

I am a member on several forums and decided to check this one out. I am most active of ipodtouchfans by the name RenegadeKrogan and Salarian.

Anyone here know how to change the professors picture in a hacked rom?

I am making a Pokemon hack called Pokemon: Dragon Elements. Thanks!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey there Salarian, nice name by the way!

Anyway don't feel bad about being new here because we all are at some stage in our visit to forums aren't we? Also it is great too see you are active on other Forums other than this one, but I promise you that PC will be the best of the best! PC is a great place to stay in as people are friendly and we have everything here!

I am guessing you have already read the Rules/FAQ as this isn't the first forum you have been on? if not I suggest doing so because they are a good read and they may be different from the ones at your other forums!
(They are also both life savers xD)

It is great to know you are starting your very own ROM hack! I am sure it will turn out to be a success (It has a great name by the way! xD) besides people here will be dying to help you! I am 100% sure if you ask, you will receive some help. So what is the plot to the ROM hack, Salarian?

Anyway welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
So you can type more than 4 words. =O
Welcome, have fun making roms and such.

Salarian

Hacker
Years
Hey there Salarian, nice name by the way!

Anyway don't feel bad about being new here because we all are at some stage in our visit to forums aren't we? Also it is great too see you are active on other Forums other than this one, but I promise you that PC will be the best of the best! PC is a great place to stay in as people are friendly and we have everything here!

I am guessing you have already read the Rules/FAQ as this isn't the first forum you have been on? if not I suggest doing so because they are a good read and they may be different from the ones at your other forums!
(They are also both life savers xD)

It is great to know you are starting your very own ROM hack! I am sure it will turn out to be a success (It has a great name by the way! xD) besides people here will be dying to help you! I am 100% sure if you ask, you will receive some help. So what is the plot to the ROM hack, Salarian?

Anyway welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!

Thanks. I am currently in BETA and stuff. The story is still in development though.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity, Salarian! Unfortunately, this Neko doesn't do rom hacking, so I can't help with any of that. x_x;;

But good luck anyway on the hack. I hope it turns out well! ;3

Enjoy your stay~

-Neko

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Hey Salarian, welcome to the forums. Have a great time here and good luck with that hack of yours =]

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
Hi, welcome to Pokecommunity, I like your idea, PM me if you need any plot help (i'm good at that kind of thing).

Hope you have a good time on the forums.

Back