• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Odyssey

What do you think to thi sgame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
I really liked this game..
Shame to see most of the stuff is actually stolen.
Though, I hope this doesn't stop the production of the game was I will play it no matter what..

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Stealing? Damn you waudby. I actually loved this game and you gave me some inspiration to start on sphere to make something as awsome but stealing? *spits on the thread in disgust*Until you prove your self innocent and that you did not steal i will take you as a fake lying stealing wrong doing person on the interent. For shame!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Stealing? Damn you waudby. I actually loved this game and you gave me some inspiration to start on sphere to make something as awsome but stealing? *spits on the thread in disgust*Until you prove your self innocent and that you did not steal i will take you as a fake lying stealing wrong doing person on the interent. For shame!
Damn! harsh man. But yes this is rather sad. Odyssey was great and I say was because now it seems as if the whole game has been a lie even though Im sure it isnt all stolen. I'm not sure how odyssey will recover from this or even how wauby will react when he finally does return, but I think he may have lost alot of supporters for this.:'(

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2010
Waudby was/is a friend of mine and I really wouldn't expect him to steal stuff, but then again, other friends of mine (people I know in real life as opposed to online friends like waudby) have deceived me utterly recently, so I no longer really trust anything. Waudby could have stolen stuff. Waudby could have looked at them then made his own versions from scratch. The similarity could be a total coincidence. Kyledove could have actually nicked waudby's stuff and now be trying to claim that waudby nicked it off of him. I don't know the facts and I don't really trust anyone atm.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Everyone here is really overreacting imo. They should just wait for Waudby to come online and explain himself.

I'm sure the probability is he just wanted Pokémon Odyssey to be one of the best fangames out there, but he should have asked Kyledove if he was willing to share some of his graphics with the game.

This isn't really like him. Just give him a chance to explain?

Years
So what if he stole ?
I think he was trying to make this the best fangame ever, well im still on his side and supporting this the whole way !
So come on guy's still support him because at the moment your just being like babys.

P.s - I love you Waudby ! im only joking XD

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
So what if he stole ?
I think he was trying to make this the best fangame ever, well im still on his side and supporting this the whole way !
So come on guy's still support him because at the moment your just being like babys.

Stealing is a very big deal.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I'm sure the probability is he just wanted Pokémon Odyssey to be one of the best fangames out there, but he should have asked Kyledove if he was willing to share some of his graphics with the game.

He did ask me, many times, and I always said sorry but no.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
So what if he stole ?

Dude, what is your problem? You have some issues if you think this is "no big deal". Ugh, for real. Sad, this was a cool game, and I (silently) supported it, but not now :( Idk what else to say, except you have lost all my respect. :(

Years
With the evidence presented to me, I have to act. Waudby, I'm gonna have to issue you an infraction for this and have to close down your thread (for now) to avoid the situation to escalate further than what has already transpired.

You can appeal this judgement if you like, but don't expect that it'll change anything unless you manage to work something out with Kyledove. In which case I'd require that both of you contact me to confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back