• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
Do you know how many problems you've caused with .APS? XD

Just flew by to say that your tools are fascinating. I realy love them. Oh, and guys, I have updated FAQs and the likes with how to patch with .APS. But seriously, isn't it easy enough? Well, in any case, carry on the great work, HackMew!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hey, Hack Mew, is it possible to use the search funtion in
A-Trainer? 'Cause every time I use the search funtion, the
program corrupts.

If you look under compatibility, you would see that none of these work for the fourth generation. However, some of these work with all GameBoy Advance Roms.

Also, please use proper grammar next time.

Don't go all smart saying "use proper grammar".
Oh my goodness, it's a forum!
Is that really necessary?

ville!

Abbysus, abbysus invocat!
Years
hi hackmew, so how can i edit pokemon trainers in trainer tower (fire red version) with a-trainer?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Just wanted to say that XSE is the only script editor that does not crash my Roms so thank you greatly for that and A-Trainer and A-Starter are amazing :)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
A-Ptch: Everytime I try to patch something with this it says my file's not vaid.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Question: Why is it that in XSE I can SEE what the ASCII/Poké Hex things are in the Hex Viewer, but I cannot edit them? I am really wanting to edit Pokédex data, but I cannot find a working tool, and then I looked at XSE, but no Editing is allowed, any help?

Get a hex editor, time to start to evolve from tool dependent kiddie to a hex editing stylo.

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
Years
Get a hex editor, time to start to evolve from tool dependent kiddie to a hex editing stylo.
I got HEX Workshop. But, when I go to the same offset that holds Pokémon data in XSE's ASCII section, I get absolutely nothing but . . . . . I have made sure to go to the same offset, in HEX, under ASCII... Any help anyone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2010
XSE link is down. I would be grateful, if someone would reupload it. Ty
EDIT: Nevermind it's working again

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
I got HEX Workshop. But, when I go to the same offset that holds Pokémon data in XSE's ASCII section, I get absolutely nothing but . . . . . I have made sure to go to the same offset, in HEX, under ASCII... Any help anyone?

Download HackMew's Pokemon Advance table from the resources thread. Then you can see what's in there.

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2011
Any help on A-Trainer? Everytime I open it up, I'll load my ROM(any rom) and it'll say Subscript out of range. Drawtile8@ModLZ77. I don't know what that means, I've tried redownloading / getting files that were needed for A-text to work. I'm running on Windows 7. Any help?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Need a Russian translator? I can help.

Вам нужен Англо-Русский переводчик? Я смогу вам помочь.

Back