• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Dunsparce is still just, odd. xD
I like it and all, but who came up with that idea? More Ice types would be awesome, but no legendary birds, plz. :c

Years
Dunsparce is available early... very odd.

I remember that you could catch them in the Dark Cave early in HG/SS.

Sewaddle and Venipede being available early could be probably due to how worm/caterpillar-based Bug Pokemon were available early in their respective regions.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Also Homika has one so that's proably how they explain how she got one... though if Venipede is caught early on what's in Pinwheel forest? New bug Pokemon took over and pushed the old ones away?

Years
OK, according to some news the following Pokemon have been stated to be available:

Budew
Roselia
Roserade
Castform
Nosepass
Probopass
Combee
Vespiquen
Baltoy
Claydol
Grimer
Muk
Zubat
Golbat
Crobat
Rattata
Raticate
Cleffa
Clefairy
Clefable

Castform hasn't been featured in a regional Dex since Hoenn, so this is looking interesting. Glad that the Budew line is there too cos Roserade is one of my fave Grass-types.

And of course Zubat had to come back to prove why it is the "Most Annoying Cave-Dwelling Pokemon".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Oh my lord. I am so excited as to what thy are putting back. <3
I am so happy the added Budew! Now I can have my Roserade! c':

Years
And I've also discovered that Trapinch, Vibrava and Flygon will also be obtainable. Another Pokemon that we haven't seen featured in a regional Dex since Hoenn.

Update: Wailmer and Wailord are also obtainable.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Serebii confirmed that Absol, Banette, Drapion, Seviper, Drifblim, Sneasel, Mantine, Altaria, Starmie can all be found in the wild.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The Trapinch line in B/W? That was totally unexpected.

And the Zubat line's back? We already have Woobat as the "standard" cave Pokemon. Now going through caves would be twice as annoying, but I'll live.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Lati@s is in the game. And apparently Heatran and Cresselia are too.

EDIT: Latias is found in the dreamyard. Regigigas is also in the game.
regigigas.jpg

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years

EDIT: Latias is found in the dreamyard. Regigigas is also in the game.
regigigas.jpg

Regigigas is also set to appear, and from the looks of it, in some ruins.

Wow, totally did not see that coming. I can't help but wonder: is Regigigas asleep when you first see it, and if it is, does it have to be awakened when the player has all 3 Regis?

Also, according to Serebii, you get to battle a very underlevelled Volcarona at level 35

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Oh what... uhhhhh yeah that's a bit overdone. :( @ level of legendaries!

ALSO OMG. POKEMON FOUND IN SEWERS. THIS THREAD SO CALLED THAT!!!

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
hold the phone! These games are full length Pokemon games?! Like the all the older games???

I was told by a friend they are going to be like shorter. 2 hours long shorter. OMG this is good news! I was so worried

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
Are there pokemon in the desrt region because i read somewhere in th forum where it said the construction between castelia and nimbasa is complete,if so how would we reach the desert pokemon

Also I FREAKIN LOVE THE IDEA OF THE SEWER
Suprise to find out Trubbish is not in there
Perfect place for trubbish, koffing, grimer, zubat, and ratata

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Bleh. Here comes the lake fairies. -is not excited-
BUT OH WELL, POKEMON IN SEWERS, KEWL. I am so happy Regigigas is in the game. <333
Cresselia is pretty neat, too! Now I really can't decide what I want on my team. They added way too many awesome Pokemon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Some of these legends seem like of Random but I don't mind ^_^. Latias and Latios not wondering around? That's a first.
The lake trio is awesome, but where are the other two?
Also if Cressilia is involved could there be a Darkrai event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back