• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nah, it's fine where it is.

9fH21pm.png

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I have a bad feeling the wacky chara design will end up being the only good thing about it though. Some of the hair almost rivals that of the Shikis though.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really hope not considering how good the visual novel game was (and how popular that became despite most people just reading the LP of it outside of Japan). ;x

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

So many fun shows this season. I usually only watch 4 or 5 at most but I've already started more than that, will probably end up with more than 10.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I think I probably wouldn't end up watching a lot of things if I didn't watch as they aired. I mean watching stuff like Titans, random Otome anime and Rozen Maiden is much more fun with 'the community'. Same with silly things like Free! but I'd probably watch that anyway

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Looking at the cast, I'm a little disappointed to see most that basically the only name I know is Kyle Herbert (most notable as being Adult Gohan/Narrator in Dragon Ball/Z and Kamina in TTGL). No Laura Bailey or Yuri Lowenthal/Liam O' Brien makes machomuu a sad user.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Stephanie Sheh is a pretty great voice actress. I like her Kumi Mashiba, Hinata Hyuga and the one with big boobs in Haruhi.

I'm not going to try and push that one on you, it is fun but there are lots of things that are more fun. You'd also have to read 40 chapters of manga to get the full experience out of this new show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back