• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Journey of Possibilities

Should I add in pokemon following the character?

• Yes

Votes: 42 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2015
Not sure if you know of this bug yet or not, but I just got to the city, and went to catch my first pokemon. I've tried both the water zone, and electric zone and when I caught the pokemon it was not added to my team, I've also checked the PC and it's not there either.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I think the only ones you should change are the ones who need a certain area to evolve and the trade evolutions. The others didn't really need to be changed in how they evolve. Like I liked it that Slowpoke evolved from the King's Rock. Oh and friendship evolutions could be changed to level evolves too.

Also you need to fix this to allow 9 characters for your name. My name is very long.

And I can't play this. Text is all jumbled up, so badly I can't read it.

Last edited:
Back