• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Nosepass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
I've caught it when I first played RSE.
I thought it'd be a strong Pokémon.
But I was wrong, it's extremely bad Pokémon in my team.
I ended up to use it as a Rock Smasher.

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
Never caught one. I was too young at the time to really care about stats, all I knew was that Roxanne beat me quite easily every time I went up against her at first.

Years
LOL, it looks a BIT cute at first, and I did catch it but only for dex filler. But I would definitely never use it, his evolution is just ugly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
Nope didn't bother until I needed to finish pokedex. Looks slow and weak to be honest.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
As you know Nosepass is a blue, angular, hard bipedal Pokémon that closely resembles the Easter Island Heads. Its bright red, triangular nose is highly magnetic and slightly resembles a 3D arrow. This nose functions as an electromagnet and always points north. It has arms and legs without any visible joints and small, circular holes on the undersides. Its arms resemble compass needles. It has similar circular holes on the sides of its head. Its eyes, covered by dark, somewhat mask-like markings, have the appearance of being closed
Nosepass cannot go near others, since it would repel them with its magnetic nose. Its magnetism is stronger in cold seasons. To protect itself when in danger, it raises its magnetism and draws iron objects to its body. This technique is also used to capture prey. Nosepass only moves a little over 3/8 of an inch each year. It lives in caves.

And yeah fighting the Nosepass of Roxianne's was really hard to beat if you are below lvl 15 she has a great Moveset for Nosepass and yeah i found it much harder then i though of. I was just thinking it will be easy as my Treeko evolved to Grovile but dude it was really a rough battle. First i tried to use my Grovile and used Absorb but not a critical hit, But it reaches it HP to 70% (little more then half) then Nosepass used Tackle then my Grovile HP reach to 70% same as Nosepass then i think absorb will finish him as Grass type are 2x stronger to rock but unfortunately it missed ;p but i didn't give up, Nosepass used Rock throw which reaches the HP Of my grovile to 40% then i used the Mega drain (Maybe not sure , cause forget :P) then maybe its HP went to 20% but my bad luck when i used Mega drain again NosePass protected it self then i i used Mega drain again that time he get faint so i won the battle.

And well i don't remember catching NosePass cause i didn't even try to trade it ;p not cause i hate it i didn't hate Nosepass but i am not interested, You know :)

Agous

Solid Mercury?
Years
I evntaully caught a Nosepass, but not as a dex filler (who does that) and I used it in the beginning of the game. Its bulky stats help it for around 1 gym, but then it succumbs to its terrible offensive stats. TBH, i have no idea why they made Nosepass unevolving in RSE

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I was trying to catch a Nosepass for the sake of the PokéDex before, but after searching for so long and it's hard to find, I give it up...

Roxanne's Nosepass can be quite painful to take on in battle on my first attempts of battling it, but it's worth it.

Years
I caught Nosepass but only because I wanted it for my Pokedex. It never really seemed like it would be any good in battles.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
Despite having Nosepass as my avatar for a good six months, Nosepass was one of the last Pokemon I caught in Emerald. What a pain in the neck to capture.

Its evolution Probopass isn't that bad, though its ugly to look at. Strange idea for a Pokemon, but I'm afraid they could do worse.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
For the sake of the Pokedex, as most people have mentioned. I did use it for a little while, just to try him out, but he was never a very permanent member of the team because I'm just not a fan of the design.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Gonna poke my nose in here and let y'all know this thread died in October. It was a tragic death. People just...stopped posting...and so, the thread was left to rot, never to be posted in again. You have disturbed its grave now. We should lay this poor thread to rest in peace. Reviving the dead is just cruel.

Nose pun was intended.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back