• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever A Loan - [An Animal Crossing Club]

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years

le38ANm.png

Welcome To Our Club, Yes Yes!

Welcome to Forever A Loan! A place where Animal Crossing fans far and wide can come and gather to discuss the wonders of all the Animal Crossing games! Please feel free to speak Animalese, as this is the main language of our lovely animal friends! If you aren't fluent in Animalese don't worry, your English will be translated automatically!

Come sit down and have a nice cup of coffee at Brewster's while we discuss club details.​

Club Rules
  1. Please follow all of PC's and the Club's rules.
  2. Please don't push or hurt any of the villagers here, even if you don't want them in your town. They have feelings too!
  3. All towns and villagers are generated by a random number generator so you never know who will pop up!
  4. Try to keep this club friendly, active and fun for everyone while having fun yourself!

Favourite Villager:
3DS Friend Code:
Optional
Dream Address: Optional
Town of Residence: Look below for available towns
What did you recently do in your town?:
----
For example, mine would be this:

Favourite Villager: Bunnie
3DS Friend Code:
3067-5301-0551
Dream Address: 4600-3712-3288
Town of Residence: Brighthaven
What did you recently do in your town?: I got my Shamrock Hat from Isabelle today and watered some flowers because they were black. I didn't do much today. o:

Current Towns

Once a member, you'll have the option to move into one of our beautifully furnished towns! Since they have just started, there are only three villagers in each town but as more and more people move in, more villagers will see the hustle and bustle and will want to join the fun as well!

Brighthaven
Current Villagers:
tumblr_inline_mpkn4pYkG91qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrdhOSYr1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrdl2mjz1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkozxBS8h1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkpd7dKtA1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkoumzHrn1qz4rgp.gif

Current Residents: Eevee, Schizii and Juno

Clearwater
Current Villagers:
tumblr_inline_mpkougIGSS1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpks1zF6OO1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkps4Mzoj1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkmwbcoLt1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkq74rOzA1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrf1MyhC1qz4rgp.gif

Current Residents: Mew, Judge Mandolore Shepard and Lozz

Deepwall
Current Villagers:
tumblr_inline_mpkrlge2RC1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpks1zF6OO1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkqzvw4g51qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrsqCt5p1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkqanMogG1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpks1upTgU1qz4rgp.gif

Current Residents: Sheep, Sora, ACupOfTea and UltraNerdtendo64

Faybay
Current Villagers:
tumblr_inline_mpkrliuR3d1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkjo0stdq1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkjsegsuP1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrznHAzd1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkpwskGA91qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkje7J1Y21qz4rgp.gif

Current Residents: Fairy

Stonecastle
Current Villagers:
tumblr_inline_mpkpcvmr9F1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkmx7wXum1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkjdsm5di1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrtbhk4S1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrtoZWm31qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkraflcor1qz4rgp.gif

Current Residents: Jamais, Black Mage and Lilith

Westfort
Current Villagers:
tumblr_inline_mpkmwfekO31qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkp02LJ5r1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrpo0HeL1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrziXYpA1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkq1tRlsO1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkp3hlSpY1qz4rgp.gif

Current Residents: Kouzan, Sammi and <Challenger>

Friend Codes

Here is a list of all the member's friend codes so we all can visit each other's towns!

ACupOfTea
3DS Friend Code: 5386-8774-0873

Black Mage
3DS Friend Code: 3566 1783 4982

<Challenger>
3DS Friend Code: 3754-7596-2732

Eevee
3DS Friend Code: 3067-5301-0551
Dream Address: 4600-3712-3288

Fairy
3DS Friend Code: 2964-8864-4483

Jamais
3DS Friend Code: 4957-2640-0002
Dream Address: 5500-2346-9245

Judge Mandolore Shepard
3DS Friend Code: 1607-1762-2627

Juno
3DS Friend Code: 4725-8142-5765

Kouzan
3DS Friend Code: 4141- 3883- 2052

Lilith
3DS Friend Code: 4699-6539-0670

Lozz
3DS Friend Code: 3239-2454-4997

Mew
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7596-0844

Sammi
3DS Friend Code: 1177-7075-4188

Schizii
3DS Friend Code: 2337-4604-7024

UltraNerdtendo64
3DS Friend Code: 4038-6736-7983
Dream Address: 7600-3317-3128

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahhhh very nice! I love this!! Makes me feel like I should own the game! Approoooooooooved :D Best of luck, darling~

Years
Favourite Villager: Stitches or Willow
Town of Residence: Hmmm... I'll go with Deepwall. So hard to decide!
What did you recently do in your town?: I haven't actively played my game in a while but turned it on a few days ago to see what was up. Not much going on but Lucha is moving in which is cool, though she chose the worst place ever to move. As soon as I open my door her roof will be in the way of my view. ~_~;

Your first Animal Crossing game?

Wild World for the DS. I had tons of fun playing and visiting my friend's town but sadly the cart doesn't work anymore and freezes up a lot of the time. The second I've ever played was New Leaf!

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
What happened to this one?

Anyways:

Favourite Villager: Katt
Dream Address: None yet
Town of Residence: Clearwater
What did you recently do in your town?: Restart it :P

ACupOfTea

Tea Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
Favourite Villager: Goldie or Beau
Dream Address: N/A
Town of Residence: Vale
What did you recently do in your town?: I haven't done much in my town since I've been doing the sixteen villager cycle to get Beau back. I managed to move one villager out.
Name: Sara

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Ahhhh very nice! I love this!! Makes me feel like I should own the game! Approoooooooooved :D Best of luck, darling~

Thank you! ^-^ I hope it'll do well! You totally should get the game. x3

Favourite Villager: Stitches or Willow
Town of Residence: Hmmm... I'll go with Deepwall. So hard to decide!
What did you recently do in your town?: I haven't actively played my game in a while but turned it on a few days ago to see what was up. Not much going on but Lucha is moving in which is cool, though she chose the worst place ever to move. As soon as I open my door her roof will be in the way of my view. ~_~;

Your first Animal Crossing game?

Wild World for the DS. I had tons of fun playing and visiting my friend's town but sadly the cart doesn't work anymore and freezes up a lot of the time. The second I've ever played was New Leaf!

An active Animal Crossing player! :3 Thanks for joining, Sheep!

It's funny because Flo in my brother's town did the same thing. Moved right in front of his house (and crushed his Snowman!) when she had the whole town to choose from. xD Some villagers just don't know what they're doing. D:

What happened to this one?

Anyways:

Favourite Villager: Katt
Dream Address: None yet
Town of Residence: Clearwater
What did you recently do in your town?: Restart it :P

That one died so I was allowed to make a new one o:
But thanks for joining! ^^ Why did you restart your game? o:

Favourite Villager: Goldie or Beau
Dream Address: N/A
Town of Residence: Vale
What did you recently do in your town?: I haven't done much in my town since I've been doing the sixteen villager cycle to get Beau back. I managed to move one villager out.
Name: Sara

Thanks for joining the club! :D Goldie is adorable, seriously.
What's the sixteen villager cycle? It sounds like it could be helpful for getting rid of villagers you don't like. xD
And also, from the virtual towns located in the OP, where would you like to "live?" It's just a little unique idea for a member list I wanted to try. :)

----

Have any of you watched the Animal Crossing movie?

Details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dōbutsu_no_Mori_(film)

I've been dying to watch this. The main character is voiced by my all time favourite voice actress so even the more reason to watch it!
It's only in Japanese, by the way, (as far as I know) so some of the names are different compared to in game. But it still looks so cute and amazing.

Last edited:
Years
Ah, a new Animal Crossing club. Didn't realize the old one got locked!

Favourite Villager: Maple
tumblr_inline_mpkqnwSUS61qz4rgp.gif

3DS Friend Code: 4957-2640-0002
Dream Address: 5500-2346-9245
Town of Residence: Pashmina's in Stonecastle, so I'll have to choose there.
What did you recently do in your town?: Recently, I built a Bell PWP in the northern half of my town, somewhere just below my town hall and train station. And while I haven't played at all today, I know that Camofrog's moving out tonight, so I'll probably say goodbye to him before he leaves.

Have any of you watched the Animal Crossing movie?
I completely forgot there was an Animal Crossing movie! It's a shame that it saw a Japanese only release, but I still might have to give it a watch sometime. Whitney's one of the villagers I have in my town right now, so it'd be kind of cool to see her in the movie.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Favourite Villager: Marina and Molly
Town of Residence: Deepwall why not
What did you recently do in your town?: Well Sheldon is moving out in a few days because it was like the fourth time he asked and I was tired of him asking. Other than that.... slowly paying off the stonehedge public work project i started ages ago because I've been too lazy to go to the island haha. Other than that not much?? just been turning it on daily and talking to animals, seeing what's in the shops, etc.

also i'll get my 3ds friend code and dream address some other time i'm too lazy right now haha.

ACupOfTea

Tea Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
Oh, I'll move to Deepwall!

The sixteen villager cycle is when you have to move 16 villagers out of your town to get another one back. For example, Beau moved from my town due to me time travelling. I got someone to hold him for a while. In the mean time, I'll have to cycle out 16 villagers before I can get him back from that person.

I watched maybe 20 minutes of the movie about 2-3 years ago. I've been meaning to watch all of it though!

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Welcome to the club, Jamais and Sora! :D (quoting is too big :c Otherwise I'd respond to each of you!)

@ACupOfTea that would've been so handy for me in the past! I lost a lot of villagers that I could've gotten back D: But I'm gunna use that method for New Leaf! It's too late for Dotty though. :c

----

New villagers in on the virtual towns!

Go scroll up and squee/cry

Do you guys have all the fruit?

I have all (not including the perfect fruits. x3) the fruits but oranges and cherries. o: Almost there! XD

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
I have decided to join this club
Favorite Villager: Lobo
3DS Friend Code: 1607-1762-2627
Town of Residence: Clearwater sounds interesting
What did you recently do in your town: Collecting donations for building the Campsite

What is your favorite K.K. Slider song: When it comes to the songs by K.K. Slider, I have always liked Imperial K.K., K.K. Rock and Surfin' K.K.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
hahaha Octavian. It's such a grumpy looking Octapus. I love all three of the octapi though I've only interacted with Marina.

I think the only fruit I am missing right now is Coconut. I had one but I planted it in the wrong place and then was even more dumb and dug it up. oops! I'm sure I'll get another one some day but yeah. No coconuts for my town yet.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Welcome, Judge Mandolore Shepard! :D

And you dug it up? That sucks D: You could probably get one from the island. Unless the fruit there are bananas.

I still haven't learned how to plant those hedges yet. They keep dying on me DX

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
....... oh wait i meant bamboo. wow derp. I keep forgetting that coconut are green in animal crossing hahaha.

I planted one hedge. On accident. I haven't had it die on me though (and I have the Bell Ordinance so it can't be that).

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Bamboo? You can get that?
-Googles it-

That's so cool. O_o
Where do you get it from? Besides from random gifts of it from villagers. XD

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
Favourite Villager: Beau <3
3DS Friend Code: 2337-4604-7024
Dream Address: [Will add soon. vuv"]
Town of Residence: Brighthaven. ouo
What did you recently do in your town?:
Hmmm... I recently just got a new shop on my shopping street. ouo"
Ohohoh! And I convinced Bianca to move in. <3

Years
Oh nooo. I turned my game on and Filbert moved out. :( Him and Lolly were villagers I had from the very beginning so this is really sad. But I got his picture at least so there's that. Having lost both him and Willow makes me even less motivated to play; going to try and see if I can cycle some villagers out and mess with the campsite to get some more cuties in my town again.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Welcome Schizii! :3

I love the campsite! I had good luck with it today. Blaire was in it and I got sad because I thought I had a full town so there was no room for her to move in. I talked to her anyway because she's so cute and she mentioned wanting to move into my town. O_O So I checked and had only nine villagers so she'll be moving in tomorrow! Yaaaay!

Thank goodness since the last villager I got was Curly. :/

Years
Bamboo? You can get that?
-Googles it-

That's so cool. O_o
Where do you get it from? Besides from random gifts of it from villagers. XD
Once you have Timmy & Tommy's shop fully upgraded, you can buy bamboo there every once and a while. I can't remember exactly where I got my first bamboo shoot from, but I know I've got a few of them growing near my retail right now.

And I just played a few minutes ago, and Ruby told me that she wanted to move out. She's one of my two remaining original villagers (along with Maple), so I told her to stay, since I'd rather not have either of them leave.

Back