• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Lightning Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I'm creating a game called Pok?mon Lightning Yellow. It's an advanced version of Pok?mon Yellow. It's my version. It's the same as far as gameplay goes, but I need a little more script help and stuff. For example, I can't get the rival battles to only have an eevee instead of the charmander, I don't know how that starter editor made that battle with an eevee, but it's strange. I need Pikachu to start with a light ball attached to it(How do I do that?). I need there to be three places where you get level seven bulbasaur charmander and squirtle. and there needs to be battles with Jesse & James in certain places. Instead of there being a deoxys with that puzzle thing on that island, i want there to just be alv 30 mew, no strings attached. In Pewter City, I want there to be a man that appears there only after you've beaten the elite four that gives you a mystic ticket. I also want aurora ticket obtainable somehow in the game. If it is somehow possible, I want a Pikachu sprite following around the main character wherever he goes, as long as there is a pikachu with his current OT and id no in his party. Thunderstone possibly not working on the pikachu, and no pikachus ever appearing in the wild. That's everything... I think. anyway, that's about all i need. the place where bulba is obtained is by a woman in a house right next to the cerulean gym, the char is obtained at the place just beyond nugget bridge, and the squirtle is only obtainable after you get the ThunderBadge and is given to you by officer jenny in vermillion city.(BTW it is a hack of Fire Red.) Other than all of those edits listed above, the game is exactly like pokemon fr/lg

Last edited:

Red

Pokémon Trainer
Years
rest of the attachments...
Oh BTW if you didn't notice the player's name is KANTO and the rival's name is HOENN

Last edited:

Red

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I'll try my best at putting in the best features of Pok?mon Yellow.

Last edited:

Team Emerald

I am the Red Lance of Lycia!
Years
you should give super latios a call
he can do alot of stuff
by the way if you wanna be part of the emerald hackers just pm me with wat u do and a pic of wat u do

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2005
its looking pretty gud! i hope this turns out well oh and one thing try and include the pikechu surfing game i liked tha mucho

Red

Pokémon Trainer
Years
huh? I don't think it's possible to put in the pika surfing game, but if i find an editor, I'll make it so pikachu can learn surf?
(That attachment is one of my old sigs I used a long time ago.)

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Very good. If you can pull this off ill be happy to call you a master of hacking. No pressure.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
Years
No offense but what you did everyone could easily do it.You need to add some more stuff.And what we saw until now was just Pokemon changes,text changes and taking out the other pokeballs.You can do better.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Yes you can. Try to get a sprite following you. Do that might be the kley of the game. Also why not get the old gym tile sets updated. I know these are but some are even not in.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
Looks good. Are there going to be any fourth gen. ppokemon in it?

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
ok im going to make sugestions:

For the folloing pikachu make the overworld trainer with pikachu behind.
For the scrypts look on some forums a good ncrypter that can help you if you make that and work alot this hack can be finished

sorry for my bad english im spanish

Red

Pokémon Trainer
Years
editing overworld sprites isn't easy for me, I mean the non-player characters, sure, but the player characters turn up all messed up looking in Spread. It's like they don't have a pallete for the main characters. And the sprite would be pretty wierd to have a pikachu in it.it's just one person, soit would be like it is standing on the Pikachu's head. And one more thing, you don't get the Pikachu following you until you get it as a starter. and the reason I haven't shown you more screenshots, is because I don't have anything else special to show you. I need a team or something some1 to help me make this hack. I'm not very experienced with hacking. And maybe the cry of the Pikachu can be changed to 'Pika! Pika!' like in Pokemon Yellow.
Edit: I can't seem t edit the other battles with the rival. I can't edit the pokemon to be Eevee.. It seemse to have to do wiht the script, but whenever I edit the script it just makes the game stop, like the rival music starts, but then nothing happens...

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
ok ok this is so anoying for me why dont you go at someone that each some ncryting things only the basic if your smart youll go by the good way like me nad for the pika stuff you need to make 2 sprites and go to a emty space of the rom at the end always make sure it has all the way the saym hex code like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...
possition the new sprite there and make an ncryp using the new position and that and this so when you get pika the sprite transform into the other one so with overworld you dont need to make it folloing you you can make in on his shoulders....

this all i will say.

~unit101

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
Years
Hey I've got a couple suggestions. There have been a lot of "gliches"(which probably don't work) with yellow version like "after you beat the Elite 4 a couple times you get to go here ect. How about after you beat the elite 4 a couple times professor Oak will give you a ticket to 9 island and say something like "now that you're strong enough heres a ticket to an island told to have legendary pokemon. Then after you give the ruby and sapphire to Celio he will give you a ticket to 8 island. Also if you can't get pikachu to be holding a light ball when you get it you can just make your Mom give it to you as a going away present.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back