• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GBA/NDS musics ripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Yes, I know how to extract the files, but the raw MIDI files are warped. It doesn't sound anything like the in-game rendering. You can sometimes tell what its SUPPOSED to be, but its severely warped.

Correct. That is the ORIGINAL *.midi* file that makes this happen. That is how it is supposed to sound, all you have to do it clean up the instruments by a remixer and then you got a good song. The game just changes the file, all right? I had this a few times, but I didn't care.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
and then what?
i really dont get what to do :(

Try reading the README file as it must have one. I don't really use it, but I know it. Remixes *.mid* formats quite well. Try moving/deleting the instruments a bit. And you'll have a remix sooner or later!

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
Hi everybody i'll be direct ..hum
Since i have no time to manage this thread i announce that it's closed.
If you have any question just post from main page of my website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back