• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tabor's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I got it in a GTS Negotiations trade. It looks legit to me. If you want me to Pokecheck it I could try...But I don´t know how to very well.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I got it in a GTS Negotiations trade. It looks legit to me. If you want me to Pokecheck it I could try...But I don´t know how to very well.

Hmm, if you got it off the GTS, I would like to trade it for a junk Pokemon first so I could check before giving you the Phione. The majority of shinies on the GTS are hacks unfortunately. Also you're the 101th poster :P

That means you get this for free since I feel generous:

403.png
shiny.png
#403 Shinx (LV 1) Male
Pok%C3%A9_Ball_summary_IV.png

OT: Tabor ID: 33997
Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Tackle - Ice Fang - Crunch - Wild Charge​

So I guess that would be the "junk" Pokemon that I'm going to trade you, though I don't have it ready at the moment.

EDIT: whoops, thought you were the 100th, but you weren't, but since this crap has already happened, I'll just edit this post a little :P

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I see you ihe room. You can see me right? Are you going to set up the trade, or me?

Nvmnd, so I'll wait for you to check it and get back to me. If for any reason you dont see me in the room upon return, just let me know.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Could a mod lock my thread? I'm going to reorganize my shop into a new layout in a new thread sometime before Saturday (hopefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back