• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

busts into your forum through the glass ceiling

victoryscreech

The Sassiest
Years
brushes self off

that's how these things are supposed to go right?? idk that is how i make almost all of my daily entrances to anywhere i go so i thought... i thought it'd be appropriate

i'm victori! i am about to turn 20 and i've been into pokemon since like i was 5 which is about to be 15 years ago omg. i go to college and i write and like to make videos and stuff. i also cosplay and watch anime and go to conventions?? so that's fun. used to work in a video game store but alas now i am just working towards a career sighhhh

favorite types include fire, electric, flying, fighting, and normal
favorite pokes include raichu, ninetales, braviary, pidgeotto, and furret

i'm friends with napsy we both just joined we are friends.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Hey Victory Screech !
I remember Onix always using screech in the original Blue and Red games !
Maybe you need an onix, so he/she can use that SCREECH !
That's cool that you are into a lot of various "fields" such as videos,gaming,cosplay and arts !
What career are you working towards ?
What video games do you like to play ? Members will be interested in what particular generation of game(s) you have played so you may battle or trade with other members !
I have only one real life friend who is on the forum, but I have met one other from the forum through a meetup !
Please enjoy your stay both of you =)!
Happy foruming !

Years
Hi Victori and welcome to PC! Ha that is a wonderful entrance to any situation! (every time my one friend touches me I just brush off my shoulder for no reason. :P)
I'm about to turn 20 in a couple months too, and I started about the same time with Pokemon as well haha.
Ohhh what are you going for with college? Oh wow i'd love to see some of your work on writing or videos if you ever are in the mood to share! I love seeing what everyone can do and I'm sure its spectacular.
Cos play anime's and conventions... wow can't go wrong with any of that haha. I've never been to a convention but I hope to sometime.
Very nice Pokemon types and favourite Pokemon as well! Mine would just be electric, and dark with Pikachu as my favourite. :P
Ohhh so your a friend of Napsy? She seemed really nice, and with the two of you just starting out theres no doubt in my mind you'll enjoy yourself with what you both are interested in.
Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, and hope to see you around! :)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Victori!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! Cool username, btw! I loved that Spongebob episode. :p

I am also a fan of the series since it first began with the original Red and Blue! It's been so many years now, I can't believe it! That's cool that you go to the conventions and stuff. I've always wanted to go to one, but I don't think there has been any in my city. :\

That's cool that you worked in a video game store! What's your major in college?

I also like the type of Poké's you like! Ninetales would have to be my fave out of that list. :D

Hopefully you and Napsy enjoy your time here! Hope to see you around!

victoryscreech

The Sassiest
Years
OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PROCESS THIS. *w*

Well uh I am going to college to be able to write for media?? Like for TVs or movies that is my dig.(ignore the poor internet grammar; i'm actually quite adept when I'm writing properly lol)

As for video games...like gosh. I have Pokemon games for every handheld gen & I own quite a few of the spinoffs. Right now I'm doing a throwback & playing Crystal on my GBC, but my most recent game before that was my W2 file, which I'm still kind of working on since I haven't even beaten the Elite 4 yet woops.

but YES i am kind of sick and gross tonight but once i'm feeling better i'll have to post around more <3

Years
Hi Victori, and welcome.

I love it when friends of other members join, cos it shows how friendly the community is and it's fun being on the forum together. Nice to see you played all the main series Pokemon games, I only started playing around 3rd Gen but my faves are Black/White and Black 2/White 2. I'm enjoying my Black 2 right now, finished the main story last week and got myself a good team.

I only greeted Napsy earlier today and you're only a year younger than me. I like how many older Pokemon fans are present here cos it shows Pokemon is not just a kids game. I still play Pokemon even though I'll be turning 21 in October. I've heard of cosplays and anime conventions before, which seem like fun but I never get the time to do it. As for my fave Pokemon type, I love Water-types best, particularly cute ones like my fave Oshawott. Its face is just so cute.

Remember that loads of people are here to help you, so feel free to message them anytime. VM me if you need anything, kay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back