• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I love Donnel, though. He's a great unit. o3o He's currently a LVL 10 Mercenary, and he's not doing any less then a lvl 17 whatever. :B

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Strange that there's no Support for Chrom and Cordelia, you'd think there would be.

But I ended up pairing her with Lon'qu, since I was running outta choices (and Frederick was married to Sully). Once I changed her into a Hero (as well as Severa), they became soloing powerhouses. It's strange how characters you don't use can become overpowered beasts with the right treatment.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Ah, miriel, another one unfortunate enough to get benched.
I kinda regret pairing Henry with Cherche...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I have no regrets about my pairings yet. :3
I'm also working on Cherche and Stahl. They're so adorable together. |D

Years

I've basically followed this page:

Spoiler:

Except I/Avatar was paired with Lucina, Sully was paired with Virion and Stahl was paired with Cordelia.

^_^

Also for Avatar pairing laughs: http://ireallylikeblank.tumblr.com/post/45808162304/ive-now-realized-that-after-chapter-13-in-fire

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Igot5asratingformythemebecausemytextistoosmall//sobsincornerforever

Ohoh. o3o

This is mine so far:

ChromxTactician
SullyxVirion
Lon'quxPanne
GaiusxSumia
LissaxVaike
MirielxDonnel

Working on it:
Ricken x Olivia
Frederick x Cordelia
Stahl x Cherche

That's it... I think... Though I might be forgetting some people.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

AMG. |D So, is that series the hype of the moment?

I tried drawing this guy's hair on friday. :B It's one of the most confusingdifficult haircut's I've drawn so far. :B

tumblr_m6vvb6p6SD1qfzteso1_500.gif

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That series is definitely the hype at the moment.
For now, I'm all on the hype train. The four episodes I've seen were great. But who knows, maybe it all falls down on its face eventually.

Oher than that, watching Psycho-Pass and Cowboy Bebop side by side atm. Things are great.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I see. I read the brief summary and I'm not sure it's my kind of show... Though it's hard to put a label on my kind of show. I finished the first season of Uta no Prince-sama, almost done with Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and still waiting to catch up with Chihayafuru 2. Gonna wait with the second season of UtaPri for a bit the opening of the first episode is killing me... whyyy. So, I gotta find series to watch in that gap. |D;

I heard good things about Psycho Pass. And apparently DGM's author had a hand in character design? Or so I read somewhere.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Unortunately I find the character designs to be the least functioning part of Psycho-Pass. o3o
Doesn't fit the theme of the show, I feel.

But they're definitely made by the DGM person, yep. So if one is a fan of those kind of designs, they're probably in for a fun time in Psycho-Pass.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

From the gifsets I've seen on tumblr (really, that's my source for finding anime to watch lately... all from one account |D), the character design doesn't look half bad. Maybe I should give the show a go, then?

Though I have to admit that I like Hoshino's style in DGM more than what I've seen of Psycho Pass.
Talking about collaborations, I heard that SateLight (the guys responsible for Macross) are working on a project together with Kazuki Yone (the artist of Hakuouki, Hiiro no Kakera and a bunch of other Otome games (I think?)). I love her style and I wished it was an anime instead of something live, because from what I've seen the art and character design look great.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
23. guess I'm going to make make it a habit that when I don't have anything to contribute to the conversation, I say something about fire emblem.

Just reclassed the tactician, current skills: ignis, despoil, sol, armsthrust and veteran. That paired with leif's blade = Jackpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back