• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon was real, who would your starter be out of all of them?

Years
I would choose chimchar because chimps are incredibly cute, and fire pokemon would be some of the coolest in real life - because they're on fire!

Also, my chimp pal and I would have so much fun getting into trouble asdfghjkl! :D

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Hmm... This one is actually hard because there are 15 starters as of now. But I have chosen my Pokemon and that Pokemon is Chikorita. Reason why I picked Chikorita is because she is very underrated and I'd wanna prove people that Chikorita can be a good starter. I have used Chikorita in SoulSilver and she did miracles for me. For some reason the grass starters are always over looked and never used. But, Mudkip is a close second.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
Totodile!
It was my first starter ever, so obviously I'd chose it if Pokemon were real. :3

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Torchic. Even though I would love to pick Snivy its too hard to train. XD

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I'm split between Mudkip and Cyndaquil. I kind of think that they're easy to train, while being different Pokemon. Mudkip seems more dimwitted, meaning less intelligent and more about brawn, while Cyndaquil... Well, it's warm and cuddly.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
CHIKORITA CHIKORITA CHIKORITA

It's the cutest thing ever. Bayleef and Meganium are pretty ugly though so I'm never evolving it. <3

KululuCraze

Biggest Twinleaf Shipper Ever
Years
I'd have to pick two~
Well, personally, ever since I've played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I've fallen in love with Grovyle, so I would have to pick Treecko. However, every time I start over my SoulSilver game, I always pick Cyndaquil because it's the strongest and and my personal favorite. I can't decide between the two of them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Pikachu, because choosing from the basic starters are way too hard. Choosing Pikachu would kind of be a copout for me, and it seems like something I would most likely do in that high-pressure situation.

BilbaoTrainer

Crazy Potatoe
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
If pokemon was real, I would choice Mudkip, because is funny and water type, and he evolves into Swampert, maybe the best starter water type

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sandshrew This is a really hard choice, why do you people do this to me! ;;

I like the majority of the starter Pokémon but I don't like most of their evolutions, so it's a hard choice. If I could have one that didn't evolve I'd choose Treecko because it's very cool and I love Grass types, or Tepig because it's insanely cute and it'd be a lot of fun to play with. If they had to evolve though... I guess I'd choose Cyndaquil since Typhlosion is a pretty cool Pokémon :p

Years
Hard choice >_<
What do you guys prefer like, Totodile or Turtwig? If I choose Totodile, it should has playfull and funny nature like Ash's Totodile. But if not, I will choose Turtwig. I doesn't care about what will its nature. It depends on Turtwig appearence. Imo, Turtwig is adorable, after all he is my starter Pokèmon in Diamond. Well, I think I know which one I will choose.
#thrown Totodile
I CHOOSE TURTWIG!!!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Although I'd like to fly around on a Charizard, I would love to be able to explore the sea with my trusty Blastoise. It's tough and big and my squishy turtle. He will keep me safe. :D

Back