• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal Advance

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Or you going to release it today or not?It's getting pretty late!By the way the CBS looks great!

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
Wow, cool screens! Btw, is this a CBS or a CDBS? Since the item screen had the default style, I'm guessing it's CDBS...

Keep up the good work! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 29, 2007
Jeff_PKLight said:
Wow, cool screens! Btw, is this a CBS or a CDBS? Since the item screen had the default style, I'm guessing it's CDBS...

Keep up the good work! :)

It's highly likely it's a CBS, as with scripting you can draw out words without having to use crappy pictures every where.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2005
Will the demo have a least one of these "Kanto, Jhotho, Hoen, Orange Islands, Secret Islands and Stralo Region"?
Good job so far.

Prof Plum

Pokemon Professor
Years
No offense, but "Kanto, Jhotho, Hoen, Orange Islands, Secret Islands and Stralo Region"? Don't you think that's a bit much? You would be very, very hard pushed to put all that into a single game. I suggest you lighten your goals a bit.

Years
i've got new's, this demo will be small, its the first demo as you know. and i've got much things to do, so it will be small, i'll make it with the first battle with your rival. thats where the demo ends. i'm sorry for that, but i've been quite busy, but the next demo will have jhoto region. ;) another thing if you want to see the items, talk to the girl next to prof. pokemon balls table, she will gave you items ;)

Back