• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xygni's All Purpose Trade Post!

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2007
Hi guys. I'm looking to trade a bunch of my Pokemon. I have a male and female of every Pokemon from Ruby and Sapphire, so I can get you virtually any Pokemon in about a day. However, I do need to slowly get all my Pokemon onto my Diamond version, so only a few of these Pokemon will be available right away. Why am I doing this? I'm not really sure. I'm just bored and I feel like helping. Though I won't take just any Pokemon.

The site can be found here:

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmnblackmarket/index.htm

Tell me what you think of this idea, and if you want any Pokemon, just email me or post.

jgree133

Do you have transferred over a Ditto and a Absol because i cna trade the craindos over with a plate or heart scale attached.

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2007
Do you have transferred over a Ditto and a Absol because i cna trade the craindos over with a plate or heart scale attached.

I think you should go to the website and see which Pokemon I have. The earliest I can get an Absol would be Wednesday night.

jgree133

On your site its says that a Lapras can be traded today ill gladly take that, but can i still trade for diito aswell.

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2007
On your site its says that a Lapras can be traded today ill gladly take that, but can i still trade for diito aswell.

Okay. The Lapras will be ready at around this time tomorrow. But do you think you can do better than a Ditto?

jgree133

Sorry cant trade tommorow so what can you trade today ( i have a footy match tommorw then training afterwards) and what do yuo mean by a better offer than a diito im trading a pokerus craindos for 1 or 2 of your pokemon

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2007
Sorry cant trade tommorow so what can you trade today ( i have a footy match tommorw then training afterwards) and what do yuo mean by a better offer than a diito im trading a pokerus craindos for 1 or 2 of your pokemon

Oh lol I misunderstood. Look around the site and see if there's anything you want.

jgree133

Sorry but ill have to decline the trade as i own the pokemon available. thanks anyway.

jgree133

K how bout a Sneasal and a Snover for my Pokerus Craindos and a Croagunk/Japanese Kadabra

Back