• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where you're most often found in-game!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
So guys, where are you found most often in-game? What makes this place so interesting that you want to spend all your time there? In other words, what do you do there?

Do you think that you would spend less time in the location if certain things were changed: for example for the breeders, would you spend the most time where the daycare is, no matter what? Or if the subway was in Opelucid would you spend more time there, etc? Discuss!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I spend a lot of time in grass areas catching new Pokemon. Maybe at the daycare everyone now and then. :P

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I find myself in Nimbasa often times because it seems to be the link between East and West Unova at least that's how I feel when I am going to and from without employing Fly of course.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I find myself in Nimbasa most frequently because I go to the Battle Subway a lot. I also spend some time in Route 3 whenever I'm breeding Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Nimbasa City because Big Stadium and Small Court (if I remember the names correctly). I like to train my Pokémon and they are good places to get a lot of exp and money. Also Pokémon League is one place because when I have fought with all trainers inside two stadiums, I have to go to Pokémon League because it's also place where you can get a lot of exp and money. But I prefer Nimbasa City because it takes shorter time after all.

Years
Uggh... I spend WAY too much time in these places:

Route 3 - Breeding eggs. That's about all you CAN do there. xD

Driftveil Bridge - Hatching eggs, and listening to the kick-butt music... And... Catching those darn feathers! (I'm not sure how much they raise your stats by, but I'm guessing its better than nothing)

Nimbasa City - Going to Big Stadium and Small Court to train hatched Pokemon, and the Battle Subway.

Pokemon League - To train stronger Pokemon, or to make a ton of money.

Any Pokemon Center - I like to trade for Pokemon that I KNOW I'm not gonna use, but need for my Pokedex. :P

So... Most of the places I go are related to the raising of my Pokemon, though I used to frequent the Musical a lot too, but I don't like it much anymore. I think the Pokemon Contests from Gen. 3 were better.

Years
The feathers raise a stat by 1 EV
I spend time
Route 3: breeding
Skyarrow bredge: hatching
Route 1: attack ev
Celestial tower: sp attack ev
Route 1: shaking grass hp ev
pinwheel forrest: dark grass defense ev
route 17: surfing sp def ev
Route 3: surfing speed ev

Nimbasa: subwayyy
Cheif boss hog on candy

Ash's Infernape

Pokémon Protector
Years
Castelia. The place is good for battles and everything. Part of the reason i love Castelia is because I love New York. Close behind is the Battle Subway. Is Battle Subway was in Castelia... *Driftin' off*

Leavanny

YOU S3T MY SOUL 4L1GHT
Years
Route 3 mostly. I love using the Daycare this generation - I've never really bothered with it in previous games.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am usually on Route 3 or sitting in Mistralton's pokecenter trading.. the move rememberer is right there, so that's why XD I love using that =D

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
Years
Route 3: I breed Pokemon regularly, trying to obtain the most-suited nature for the Pokemon I'm going to raise.

Nimbassa City: Once my Pokemon have their 510 EVs, I'll head here to challenge each of the trainers in the Big Stadium to help level them up more. It's a good place to earn some money too. Oh yeh and the Battle Subway is here too. I like to go there regularly as well. There seems to be a lot of reasons to hang out in this city. XD

Victory Road: To battle my rival, Cheren. I find battling him a decent method of level-up training for the Elite Four (a second time) for my EV trained Pokemon.

Pokemon League: Level grinding my EV trained Pokemon to Level 100.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Since I have been done with the Battle Subway for many months now, I've been in the Nimbasa stadiums just randomly battling the trainers in there to make my Pokemon to level 100...the final evolutions that is.

:t354:TG

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Skyarrow Bridge, hatching eggs; and Nimbasa City, stadiums for EXP and money, Subway for fun.

I use Skyarrow because it is the longest bridge and seems even to be the longest two-directional stretch of map tiles in any Pokemon game ever, so it's great for hatching without having to pay much attention. If another bridge (without feather shadows) were longer, I'd use that instead.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Opelucid or Icirus City, cause I love those and yeah idk, like the music etc. Not that I'm even playing B/W in the slightest recently but o well.

Hydreizard

Seasoned Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
I'm always in the Big Stadium or Small Court in Nimbasa. I love those 2 places because I think it's great for training. Like, my Zekrom for example; it's gained at least 25 levels in those places. But sometimes I go out and catch some new pokes. Then I take them to train in Nimbasa :P. Anyway I've heard some good things about Unova's daycare so I may check it out though I've never been into breeding a whole lot. So... yeah that's pretty much it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
I find myself most frequently on Route 10 because it is an amazing place to train due to the Audino, and the small long patch of grass by the Pokemon League gates ends up having a very high "Shaky Grass" chance when riding by it on a bike.

Years
Route 3, because that's where I bicycle back and forth to hatch my eggs (as the day care is right there). :P I've probably spent a good 30-40% of my gameplay time there and it's still growing. I'd definitely spend less time here if the area wasn't so long since otherwise it'd be impossible to just ride left and right without making turns and such.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I spend most of my time where the main attractions of Unova are. I spend a lot of time at Route 3 because of the Day Care so I can breed Pokémon. I also spend a lot of time in Nimbasa City because of the Battle Subway. I spend a lot of time on Skyarrow Bridge because it is a wonderful place to hatch eggs. I also spend some time in Great Chasm and the Pokémon League because I like to train my Pokémon there. The one other place I like to spend time is Castelia City because I just like it there. I would spend time in say Accumula Town if they had the Day Care or something, but they don't so...

Back