• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would solve your problem.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Think of that problem gnawing on your forehead with razor sharp teeth that you feel is slowly starting to take over your life.

What would make that problem go away?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Time, perhaps. Not much I can do about it, so I guess it's just a matter of waiting.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Better time management and actually picking something instead of just thinking about my choices forever.

Also socks but I never wear socks without shoes so I don't really know if I'm ready to saddle up that horse.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Money. Wouldn't need to worry about not living comfortably in the future; medical expenses; etc. Sounds shallow, but money is comfort in a way. Wouldn't need to worry about turning the heat off or waking up cold in the middle of the night because I wanna save on the gas bill (because houses aren't insulated well here and the bill skyrockets in the winter.) Simple things like that.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Money. Wouldn't need to worry about not living comfortably in the future; medical expenses; etc. Sounds shallow, but money is comfort in a way. Wouldn't need to worry about turning the heat off or waking up cold in the middle of the night because I wanna save on the gas bill (because houses aren't insulated well here and the bill skyrockets in the winter.) Simple things like that.

Same for me. Lots of things demanding money that could essentially go away with a little bit of dough, mainly education and medical expenses. I mean these problems aren't exactly gnawing my head off, but it's enough to cause some relative anxiety as to whether I'll be able to live comfortably when I have to keep coughing up the money.

Years
My biggest concerns right now would be solved with a decent amount of money. I've got bills to pay and stuff I need to buy but it's either one or the other.

Alas, it is one of the slowest times of the year, so there aren't hours to be had. Oh well. Maybe in a few months things will be better. :(

In the long term, I could use an idea of what I want to do in my life and a poke in the right direction. Still at a bit of a dead end, really.

droomph

weeb
Years
A time machine and a sledgehammer tbh.

But srsly maybe some better meds or some way to get me off my butt and do something. I'm too lazy rn to even open a new tab for YouTube :p

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Equal parts money and courage would do the trick for my problems. Fortunately I'm gonna be coming into quite a bit of the first soon and the second will come in time :3

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Food and laughter. Mix those two together and it'll be like that problem never existed.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Sleep.Just sleeping away to the land of subconsciousness would solve all my problems even though temporary.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Money and a time machine. I need money to help support myself and my family and help buy stuff I want. And with a time machine , I would go back to certain times of my life and change the course of events. One being my whole junior and senior years of high school and another would be to stop my mom from dying.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Knowing I'm going to have a safe and steady future.
It would be great to know I have something in my future to look forward to, and to ease up about the present.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Breaking free.
As cheesy and cliche as it sounds, I feel like i'm underneath an iron umbrella. Sure it keeps me dry, but it's holding me down.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
God. Like I say many a time, I feel that He is what will solve all my problems and guide me through life and all of you should know this by now but if you don't share my POV, don't reply, quote, etc. me, don't want a flame war xD

Back