• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

4th Gen Mesprit/Uxie/Azelf Which was hard to catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Well today i managed to catch them all on my pkmn pearl and was just wondering which did u find the hardest to catch, i think many of you are gonna say mesprit cause it runs, but i was lucky that as soon as i went into grass after it started running it was the first pokemon encounter i had, i used my masterball to catch that one. Azelf was the second easiest i just used two attacks and it was down in the red zone and through 10 dusk balls, and it was caught. Now Uxie did my head in i had to use 20 dusk balls 5 timer balls and i ultra balls till it was finally caught!

So which order did u catch them in and which was the hardest for you?

- NA

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
I caught Azelf first then Uxie then Mesprit. And I must say, Uxie took me by far the most Dusk balls to get and Mesprit the least. I only used two on Mesprit before it was caught lol (I waited till night to catch it). I used my brother's Gengar to use Mean look on it and then I used Hypnosis once I'd lowered its health enough.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
i definately think Azelf was the hardest because i used a good 20 ultra balls on it. For Uxie, i think i used about 17, and for Mesprit, i used only 4.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
yea... either save your masterball for Cressellia or Mesprit.... or... use a wobuffet... have fun chasing after him.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
Well today i managed to catch them all on my pkmn pearl and was just wondering which did u find the hardest to catch, i think many of you are gonna say mesprit cause it runs, but i was lucky that as soon as i went into grass after it started running it was the first pokemon encounter i had, i used my masterball to catch that one. Azelf was the second easiest i just used two attacks and it was down in the red zone and through 10 dusk balls, and it was caught. Now Uxie did my head in i had to use 20 dusk balls 5 timer balls and i ultra balls till it was finally caught!

So which order did u catch them in and which was the hardest for you?

- NA
I went azelf, uxie, then mesprit. they werent that hard, other than uxie. I used false swipe, ANDparalyzed him. I went through 8 Quick balls, 42 Ultra balls. And caught him FINALLY with a...pokeball...:'(

t5gnyaborar

Challenger
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2007
My order was Uxie Azelf and then Mesprit and by far Azelf took
me the longest to catch.

Arcknight316

left pc
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 12, 2008
uxie and azelf were hard to catch, but their capture was unstoppable anyway. i havent caught mesprit, but i dont need it

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 16, 2010
Azelf, since Uxie just did nothing for the whole battle and I just get whittling it down (it still took a good 35 Dusk Balls though). Mesprit I used my Pearl MasterBall on. Azelf, however, had an extremely powerful Confusion after several Nasty Plots, so it was tougher.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
Years
I found Azelf te hardest since I had no master and since greatballs are my best ones I use, I only had 20 of them.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
i caught azelf-uxie-mesprit and by far the hardest to catch was uxie used 4 quickballs 17 great balls and 12 dusk balls then got it him with...a timer ball!:'(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
I went Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit.
I refused to use the Masterball on Mespirit because I just like to save it. But it wasn't that hard cause I just False swiped, Mean looked and Hypnosised it so it only took like 2 balls.
I think Uxie took the longest for me to try to catch if you don't count the time finding Mesprit.

Years
I don't know which one was harder, Mesprit (uncatched yet) or Azelf (catched). Azelf was terrifying with its attacks, but Mesprit fleeing always and not having a Pokémon or move that traps your Pokémon in battle is frustrating.
Quick Fun Fact: I saved before battling Uxie and battled it. After weakening it, before trying to catch it I noticed I hadn't resupplied in Balls since my battle with Azelf. Still trying to catch it, failed a lot. I reset the game to resupply and battle Uxie. (I resupplied on all Balls I could in Snowpoint. And LOTS of Balls were bought) So I battled Uxie again and weakened it again (get ready for surprise). While I chose an Ultra Ball I thought "Here we go, for another Ball spamming montage. I wonder how many Balls I'll--" (catches Uxie in FIRST TRY) "WWHHAAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!?!? SO I BOUGHT ALL THOSE BALLS FOR NOTHING?!?" (I'm 13, those are my reactions)
So my Ball supplies were (this will be hilarious):
50 Poké Balls
50 Great Balls
50 Ultra Balls
25 Quick Balls
25 Dusk Balls
25 Timer Balls
5 Premier Balls
3 Net Balls
1 Nest Ball
1 Master Ball
AND I USED JUST ONE FREAKING ULTRA BALL!!! .-.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
Azelf because it likes to use nasty plot to make it's SP ATK insane. Then it spams swift/uproar till my whole team dies. But the hardest legendary ever for me to catch were either Cresselia or Lugia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back