• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen HURTING AUDINO, AYE OR NAY v2

Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Na...I capture it and send it over to some desperate soul on the GTS in exchange for something I can't be bothered to capture, like Tynamo.

It is too cute to kill. I rarely ever level up on wild pokémon, except for when my Pidove couldn't stand up to a Team Plasma Patrat in Pinwheel Forest, so I gave it a couple of levels. And getting my starter to level 7 ready for N.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Audino I don't feel bad about because they actually look somewhat like they have the ability to fight back. However I do feel bad about squashing all the Lilipups, Deerling, and Cubchoo that trainers send after me. Those things looks harmless XD

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2011
I havent fought any audino yet i just run away...lol hmmm i should look for some and fight em :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
Yes, I target them. In fact I'm Audino-grinding right now. I don't even think they're cute, so I don't mind beating them up if it makes grinding easier. I mean it's not like they're gonna go extinct in-game. (It would be interesting if they made a game that did program extinction of certain Pokemon if you target them too much.)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
As unfortunate as it may sound, I kill them without the feeling of guilt. They have a purpose throughout the lands of Unova, just like every other. To make me stronger, my Pokémon, my goal! And hey, I've actually befriended the first Audino I came across, and it became a part of my Elite Four Hall of Fame team. :G

Cid

Years
I feel bad that it was chosen among the Gen V Pokemon to be the one that gives out the most experience.
That automatically equates to a grinding tool. Although I am guilty for making these Audino faint, at least it puts up a fight against me with its DoubleSlap...it's just that my counterattacks hit harder. :[

Years
Tew add sumthing, I feel more bad fer hurting Ghetisis' Hydreigon than Audino. I mean Hydreigon is cute and prettyy. Why would anyone want tew hurt that fase?

Audino is keeote tew but nawt as keeote.

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
I will massacre all the Audinos that I want, when I want! Its a game, and Audino has lots of experience that I want...

███

Ninja Space Mouse
Years
I Read An Audino Creepypasta And Saw The Previous Thread.

I Never Saw An Audino Ever Again. I Stayed away From Ruffling Grass And Just Battle Pokemon On The Water.
I Feel So Bad For The Little Guy.
;-;

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
Years
I don't want to sound like I'm coming off cruel, but I don't really care all too much about Audino. It's really just a blob of pixels with a high Exp. :D

Years
It's Game Freak's fault for making Audino into an EXP cow! That's exactly what I nicknamed the Audino I caught in Black. EXPcow.

I feel no guilt by targeting this cute and friendly Pokemon. It's just a game. Pokemon don't die. They faint. I even told Sammi-san how I love going after Audinos for the EXP and said I might have made them extinct in White.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Walking EXP Machine, of COURSE I must make it faint and over level my pokemon...

*stomps Geechisu into the ground with my level 65 team*

Pkmn Trainer Touko

King N's Queen
Years
I don't know, Audino seems mean actually. She'll heal your Pokemon on turn, and then attack you on the next. And I'm sure if it lasted long enough in battle, this cycle would continue. Sadistic much?

Battling it is the quickest way to level up my Pokemon so I don't feel guilty.

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
Years
Cute pokemon enrage me.
Lol just kidding (kinda); I "kill" Audino for the exp points. That's pretty much it.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I feel bad for all the massacring of Audino that I have done in my game. I think Game Freak hates them to be honest. They pretty much make us do that giving it such a large exp yield, making it available on every route, making it unable to beat ghost types, making it heal our Pokemon and then they give us barely anywhere else to train.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
It is a weak, useless thing which gives dozens of Exp. points and, a NPC in Nacrene City's pokécenter even confirms Audino is made for Exp.points, so absolutely yes!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
For the longest time, I wasn't really fighting Audino. I was just fighting whatever I ran into trying to level things to fill my Unova dex but... I eventually switched my strategy to just fight Audino in the shaking grass. D: I felt a little bad but I don't actually like Audino and it's its own fault if it heals me instead of attacking so. I don't feel that bad. 8D

Back