• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Natural Science has always been pretty much an easy subject to take in my experience. Natural/Earth/whatever.

ughhh hungry but i have no money and i'm waiting for this event to end so my cousin can give me the game i'm borrowing from him. =w= /could drive home get something and drive back but gassss

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ate but now my stomach hurts. :c /FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT

Years
50. I only throw away food if it's become spoiled in some way, shape or form. Like being contaminated with cleaning products. Or going bad because no one told me about it and me being the one expected to eat it.

Table scraps, however, go to our dog. She appreciates the offerings greatly.

Perishable foods don't stand the trip overseas well. Also, donating food actually worsens the starvation by driving the local farmers there out of business by undercutting those farmers.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I... eat food? Yeah, I do. Actually damnit you guys make me hungry.

0 (sry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back