• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Fire Red: BACKWARDS Edition

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
How am i supposed to play this, its not an NDS or GBA file??

Please read here to know how ->http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966

Or:

1. Download the IPS file in the first post.
2. Find a FireRed ROM in Google.
3. Open the IPS file using Lunar IPS.
4. Select the FireRed ROM and make sure you received this message " The file was succesfully patched!"
5. Open the FireRed ROM using VBA Emulator and play.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
The way to reach one island is given to you after beating the elite four.

If you have beaten the elite four and skipped through text...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2012
Hi!

I am doing a Nuzlocke with this hack and loving it! I just beat Lt. Surge, but I have no clue as to where to go next?

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2017
A Nuzlocke? Oh, you're going to enjoy this then. Go
Spoiler:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
How do you make Pokemon appear in puddles, Slike?
I can answer that. Any tile that is part of a puddle is set in the Block Editor a certain way to always show anything one of two tiles above it as a reflection. I just removed the setting where it was erroneously set for two tiles, so I know which option it is if you need it.

If you need guidance on this, please get in touch with me. No need discussing in this thread. ;)

Cyclone

Years
I just want to say that I'm really enjoying this game so far. However, I just got Strength, and I saw on the first page that it was "broken." Aside from the 100pp and what was mentioned, is that it? Will it crash my game when I use it? Will it be unusable? I just want to clarify before teaching it to anyone. Thanks.

Edit: I guess I should clarify "in battle" when I say "use" up there. If people are beating the game, it's clear that it must work outside of it.

Pseudo-woodo

Most definetly a grass type
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2016
This is serious awesome here. Brilliant concept, looks very well executed, definately going to download this and stick it on my phone to play during class when I have nothing to do. Because I don't play Pokemon on my phone during class at all. Anyway, congrats and kudos to you.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
This mod is great. Amazing Idea and well made. I'm sure I'll enjoy playing this mod :)

Years
I love the idea of the hack and although there are slight glitches I enjoyed myself playing on my spare time. good job. this is a great hack.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
I just want to say that I'm really enjoying this game so far. However, I just got Strength, and I saw on the first page that it was "broken." Aside from the 100pp and what was mentioned, is that it? Will it crash my game when I use it? Will it be unusable? I just want to clarify before teaching it to anyone. Thanks.

Edit: I guess I should clarify "in battle" when I say "use" up there. If people are beating the game, it's clear that it must work outside of it.

I'm a bit late for the reply, but strength doesn't crash the game or anything. It runs off a Pokemon's special stat, though. Oops.

Everyone else, thanks for the complements. Not much else to say on the matter, but I appreciate it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Ermm..Not sure if intentional, but in the puddle on the ledge before you battle Gary the second time..Are lvl 24 Psyducks that will not let you escape...?

Oh, also:

Good hack, with some BAD PARTS

Furret with Rest, Toxic, Amnesia, Defense curl?

It spams Amnesia and Defense curl until it gets injured, then uses rest, then when it wakes up it uses Toxic. This is horrible, unless the player chose a Mankey...Also, a desert below Palett seems a little geographically diverse..

Why is a burgler shown as a Super nerd?

Oh and why is a ground type(Trapinch) weak to fire?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I wish you would let someone edit it some more. I'm more of a TouHouMon fan myself, but I like your idea! If the TouHouMon sprites were combined with this, along with the text changes in TouHouMon(Pokemon changed to Touhou, pokedex to touhoudex, you get the idea) I'd like it a lot better. I don't know, I guess I'm kind of scared of some pokemon like evil eye in the safari game.

Back