• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Okay... Anyway, here's how the trainers on the trainer's card would look like. houndoomofdarkness, do you want Bugsy's battle sprite to be changed? Same goes for Gold Raikou and the Janine battle sprite. I also added Clair's new sprite. Latias10, if you want this to be changed, let me know ASAP.

EDIT- I forgot- the reason some of the sprites on the trainer's card are not changed is because 1) the gym has not been claimed, or 2)the new owner of the gym hasn't asked for a change.

Years
  • Age 31
  • auz
  • Seen Sep 17, 2004
gym leader

gym Cinnabar

name blaze

pokemon:

dragonnite lv:89

attacks: dragon breathe,dragon rage,fire punch,lighting

if thers more you can choose and i want dragon types plz thanks :dead: death to me

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Shinin, for open gym spots, look on page four of this thread, and brendan2004, 1- the cinnabar gym leader has three pokemon on his team, so you'd add 2 more, so since you want dragons, how about Dratini, and Dragonair, and 2- you can't have a lv.89 Dragonite, it'll probably be around lv.50.

EDIT- Also, if you can edit the trainer's card using the sprites in this thread, let me know.

EDIT2- Here's what I need people to help with.

Hex Editor(s)*includes text editing using hex*
World Map Editor(s)
Sprites Editor(s)
Mart Editor(s)
I'll probably post more later. Anyway, if you can help, PM me ASAP.

Here's the wanted storyline- You are a trainer in the Kahtoen region. Team Maquet wants to get their filthy hands on all the legendary pokemon(r/b/y/g/s/c). Your objective is to collect the eight badges from the gyms in Kahtoen to qualify for the Kahtoen League, and stop Team Maquet along the way. After you beat the KL, you venture off into the new region, which shall be called Jokaho, to collect the badges there to take on the ultimate trainer at Mt. Chivalry called Steven for the title of ultimate trainer. Eventually, you meet Celebi at the "Tin Tower" in "Ecruteak City". I'll also make it so that all the trainers in Kahtoen to have only Kanto pokemon(except for rival, and Team Rocket). You'll only be able to catch Kanto pokemon in Kahtoen, and Johto pokes in Jokaho(all the trainers there will have Johto pokes as well.)
Starters- So far, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle
Features- If someone can hack this, two-on-two battles *more coming later*

If you have any opinions about what you'd like to see in this, post here. And remember that there are still gym openings available. Look at page four for details.

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Like I posted before, I'll probably release a beta next month. Glad to know you're still around, skds1433.

EDIT- Here are all the city screens from Violet up to Olivine. I'd put up some up, but I noticed I can only put up to 5 files :disappoin. Oh well, I'll put up more later.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2015
Ok I'll get rid of Crobat, but if you could catch it you would most likely be able to catch it in caves

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
Is there any Gyms left ?
If so could i be the Gym leader with pokemon as followed

Togetic
Wobbuffet
& Vapoureon
The levels are dependent on which gym it is.....

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Wy Wynaut, for open gym spots, look on page four of this thread, and also post the pokes of your underlings, and any extra pokes you'll use. And if you want, post any move you want your pokemon to know. The trainer editor I have lets me edit the moves of all gym leaders, and some trainers, so I can put any move in:).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
Celadon Gym -
Togetic lv 48rain dance thunder flamethrower hiden power
Wobbuffet lv 48counter mirror coat safeguard destiny bond
Vapoureon lv52 aurorbeam blizzard whirlpool acid armor
Corasola lv56 recover ancient power return
Mew lv 54 psychic flamethrower sunny day solarbeam
underlings
2'1' venomoth 38
heracross 40
3'3, sunflora scyther pinsir 37-42
sudowoodo ditto forretress 37-42
poliwhirl gligar dewgong 37-40

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Okay, Wy Wynaut, I'll update the list. And welcome to PC:).
I still have about 3 gyms open, so please let me know if you want a gym:(. And where's blitzballchamp? He hasn't told me whether he'll be Elite Four Koga or not.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
Blitzballchamp is at school at at around 3.30 pm gmt+10 he should be back XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
can you use my sprite that i am useing as my avitar as me the Gym leader

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
I'll see what I can do because I'm trying to edit the sprites but the AGIXPs I have aren't working well:(. I still have Violet, Saffron, and Cianwood Gyms open, so please tell me if you'd like to replace one of these gyms. And post the pokemon of your underlings. The list is on page 4.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
hello if can not do this could u use any other trainer spriets from the game with changes ?

Back