• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [IC] (M)

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
Kali Rose

Kali was surprised to see the girl behind the counter suddenly unplug the cash register, but not surprised enough to miss the girl's return compliment. "Aw, thanks so much!" She twisted her hips to make her skirt twirl a bit around her. She then handed the girl $15. "Keep the change, OK?" She offered with a smile.

She giggled a bit at the exchange between the girl and the guy that appeared to help with the sudden influx of customers. When he winked at her and Crystal, she blushed and her friend made a cute little happy sound.

When the TV got turned on, Kali didn't even bother to turn around. She didn't want to hear about any of the horrible things that were happening lately. She was trying so hard to ignore the TV that she almost missed the girl's question.

"Huh? ...Oh, yes. We're from Tennessee, actually, here on a French class trip to see Les Mis," Kali beamed at the thought of getting to see her first Broadway musical later that evening. "As for packs, well, we have to stay with our 'traveling buddies.'" At that, Crystal and Kali linked arms and giggled to themselves.

The girls then grabbed their purchases and bid the bakery workers a good day. They had just sat down with a couple of their classmates when a loud "Slap!" was heard throughout the tiny shop. Kali outright jumped a few inches in her seat, and Crystal shot the guy who burst out laughing a cold glare.

"What was that?" Kali asked as her head whipped around, searching for the source of the sound. She then spotted a guy who had very obviously been slapped square across the cheek. She watched on as he held up a couple of papers in front of himself; it looked like he was appologizing for something.

Once she determined the situation wasn't a dangerous one, she returned to her hot chocolate. She blew on it a bit, and took a sip. Ah, heaven! The flavor was rich, but not overwhelming.

Kali then went to slice her muffin in half to butter it, but she realized she didn't have a knife. "I'll be right back. Anybody need anything while I'm up?"

A "no thanks," came from Crystal and Joseph, a junior. "Can you grab me a couple of sugars?" Ryan, a fellow senior, asked.

"Sure thing!" Kali smiled as she hopped up and over to the counter once more.

As she grabbed her knife, she caught the cashier girl's eye. "What just happened?" She jabbed her thumb in the direction of the guy that got slapped, then picked up a couple of sugar packets.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
TAMERS: STREAM

ER MAH GERD, IT'S MAGNOLIA BAKERYZ!

Part The First.
New York City! *untz, untz, untz, untz*
Theme: The Fun Song - Spongebob Squarepants & People Like Us - Kelly Clarkson

"That depends... Are those for Glee?" Nick asks as the annoying-ass song from Natalie's phone plays... again... and again... and again, "If so, screw off."

Natalie touched Nick's leg with her foot, "No. We won't be taking those"

If life were that easy, to receive acceptance and forgiveness through material objects then maybe so much heartbreak Natalie went through wouldn't have happened. Maybe if she gave her parents gifts, she wouldn't have had to live her life as a boy. Maybe if she gave gifts to whatever celestial deity or otherworldly force that decided that she would be born as a male, maybe she would have came out of her mother's vagina as a girl. It was an insult to what Natalie went through, of course it was a small matter, but it didn't make her better.

F is for Fire that burns down the whole town.

"Did you say something?" Nick asks as he hears a deplorable song from Spongebob, although it could've been someone else. An idiot, for sure.

"No," Natalie shook her head, "Why? Are you okay?"

U is for URANIUM...BOMBS!

"I'm... pretty sure I heard something." The preoccupied male examined his surroundings as he tries to locate the source of such hideous music.

N is for No survivors when you're-

Natalie looked at the creepy, potential rapist that was still standing there and then grabbed Nick's hand, "Let's just get out of here. Maybe whatever you'll be hearing will be drowned out by the sounds of New York, or whatever people call it," She paused and spared another glance at the creeper/potential rapist, "I don't want to be near him either."

Nick decided to follow Natalie. But it's not like he had a choice. Manhandling, anyone? They both made their way to the mysterious outsides as Nick tried to ignore the song that he was sure someone was singing to mock him... Didn't help that whatever the voice came from sounded like they were choking or even coughing up a fishbone.

Down here in the deep blue sea!

Last edited:

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years

Noémi Calder

"Oh, hell. That's awful. Are you alright?"

It was a voice. Very little more could be said about it. It was distorted somewhat by the speaker of the phone and it was clear that the speaker possessed some kind of Scottish accent. She was also female, or at least the voice suggested such a thing.

"Yes, I'm fine. I've told you, I never knew him all that well. My grandmèr-" the second voice, a soft and distinctly feminine twang to every word, halted. Her mind raced, a brief moment of confusion before she corrected herself. "My grandmother is taking it the worst, as you might expect, and my father after that. I can't help but feel somewhat apathetic, although I dare not say it in front of my family."

"What about David? Has he arrived yet or is he still on the plane?"

"Neither. He keeps saying that he'll be here as soon as he can but I have a feeling he won't show up at all. I think I miss him more than anyone else here."

A woman perched on the edge of her bed, sinking into the comfortable if gaudy looking mattress with her legs hanging over the wooden foot railing. The room she sat in was a spare room and possessed many typical traits of such. It was flowery and pink, rarely used but still possessing a somewhat musty smell. Noémi held a grey mobile phone up to her ear, the smooth, almost musical worlds wafting from the speaker. Her hair, loose and unkempt, shielded half of the communication device from sight.

The voice over the phone spoke with an accent. It was different from Noémi's, faint but clearly quite Scottish, and was obviously from a woman. Noémi had missed this voice almost as much as she would have missed her family if they were not here with her. Her name was Susie and was probably Noémi's closest friend back at her lodgings in England. She had settled Noémi into her student housing, helped her around the remarkably confusing campus grounds and had introduced her to British culture. In Noémi's mind Susie was a genius, and without her she would have never discovered the infamous "deep-fried Mars bar". She could never quite tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but it was a curiosity none the less.

The two women spoke for a few minutes more, although they both wanted to keep it as brief as possible. International calls were a nightmare for both cost and connection. Susie wanted to be sure that Noémi was holding up with the recent death in the family and Noémi wanted to make sure that her friend hadn't wrecked her flat building since she had been gone. Despite Susie being the more experienced one out of the two roommates she was certainly not the most responsbile. Thankfully both of them were in a relatively decent state despite the separation and they both put down the phone relieved that their friend on the other side of the world was perfectly safe.

This was the first step in Noémi's slow crawl through the day, trying to find things to occupy her time while she waited for her plane trip back home. She hadn't even been in the city for a week yet and the days were already moving slower than Noémi could have ever imagined. New York should have been the centre of entertainment, but everything costed more than she could afford. Noémi was not oozing money from every pore, having spent more than she would have liked on the plane tickets, and her parents were too fearful of seeming insensitive that they refused to leave grandmother alone. She in turn refused to leave the house, meaning that in the end only Noémi and her siblings were willing to go out into the "fresh" air.

Noémi felt stranded here, trapped by her family's grief.

Sightseeing was her only form entertainment. The buildings could be quite pretty across the city, especially around the area of Central Park. Then there was the park itself, a place which Noémi seemed to stumble to just about every single day. The summer sun was warm here, and the breeze kicked at her hair. Twice she had come here just to lie down and rest, and today was the third time. Noémi felt relief the moment her shoes crumpled the green grass.

There were paths to follow, weaving around the small knolls and occasional tree, but Noémi had chosen to ignore them. She hummed as she walked, taking in the sights and the sounds of central New York. Central Park continued to remind her of an oasis, a sea of green amongst an expanse of grey.

So she sat, legs outstretched and arms in her lap. Noémi felt the weight of her rucksack lift as she slipped it off and put it to the side, arms no longer digging into her shoulders. Finally she was comfortable, and watching the people travel by proved interesting enough.

At times Noémi had contemplated making some new friends. Her siblings were amusing in small doses, but her university trip had regrettably distanced herself from them. Many people seemed to find the American people obnoxious, but Noémi saw them the same as anyone else. Tentatively intriguing but ultimately bland, as much as it pained her to think. She had found a few people who seemed pleasant, mostly from watching groups on escapades such as this, but Noémi had never worked up the courage to speak to any of them. It would be a fleeting relationship no matter how one looked at it. Today she would be here, but next fortnight she would not, and it made the idea seem pointless.

Feeling somewhat peckish, Noémi slowly pulled down the zip of her rucksack and pulled out a small Clingfilm wrapped object. She pulled away the plastic and, slowly, began to nibble on the crust of a slice of brown bread.

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
TAMERS: STREAM

ZOMG! ITZ NOT MAGNOLIA BAKERYZ!!

Part The Whatever, Part The... Screw It.
New York City: Concrete Jungle Where Puns Are Made Of
Theme: The Fun Song - Spongebob Squarepants & People Like Us - Kelly Clarkson & Everytime We Touch - Cascada

"I'm a survivor" F is for Friends who do stuff together, "I'm gonna make it" U is for U aaand meeee! "I will survive!" N is for Anywhere and anytime at all, "Keep on surviving!" Down here in the deep blue seeea!

"Nikk, are you okay?" Natalie asked, noticing her friend's distress, "I'm annoyed too, but I can't do anything about it. Even muting my phone, the song still plays."

"I... Yes." Nikk was smashing his ears, forehead and his face in a disorderly fashion as his hands tried to eradicate such horrifying songs from his being, "I just... keep hearing that stupid fun song... Did you know the U stands for Uranium Bombs? I didn't."

"Isn't that from Spongebob?" Natalie asked, "I got really tired of that show ages ago. It's so repetitive."

"Amen to that..." Nikk sighed in relief as he finally ceased hearing the song. His rising hopes, however, were soon crushed as the choking voice returned, enraged. How darest you say that about the singing sponge!. Nikk turned around as he heard the voice mocking him. It's got to be here... somewhere. That Spongebob lover who's trying to get under his skin...

"That voice..."

HARR HARR HARR!

"That. STUPID. Voice!"

"I have a stupid voice?" Natalie asked, "I'm so sorry that I annoyed you then! I have no control over what it sounds like! You know what, I am just going to leave."

"What, no!, I--"Fight, fight, fight!"I wasn't talking about your stupid voice!"

"You just admitted that I have a stupid voice!" Natalie retorted. Finish him! She turned his back to him and began to walk away, really not in the mood to get into a huge argument in the middle of a street, "if the way I talk is unbearable then I guess we shouldn't be friends."

"N-No, tha-that wasn't w-what I meant to say!" Nikk tried to defend with his now stuttering voice his previous sentence to no avail.

"Then what is it?" Natalie stopped and asked, "you seem to be putting your foot in your mouth so far."

"Okay, firstly I have no idea what that means," he stops, hoping the voice has calmed down by now... What?, "Secondly I didn't mean to say that..." He stares at the ground as he sighs yet again, "I should probably go now..." He stares at Natalie again. Puppy eyes and all... Big, round and shining under the bright sunlight of New York. Barring the pollution and stuff, of course.

"Stop it," Natalie muttered, "It'll make it harder to leave. You know I love puppies."

"Sshhtap what?" He replied as he widened his eyes, not blinking so that they went brighter and brighter as he began to speak in a baby-like voice

"That look," Natalie answered, feeling her resolve just break, "Why is it that you are able to do this to me? I want us to stay friends. I don't want to ruin what we have."

"If our friendship isn't online then what do you want to have?"

Natalie grabbed Nikk's shirt and pulled his face down on hers. Their lips touched for a brief moment before Natalie pulled away quickly, "Whatever relationship that'll let us do that."

Dear mamma! Get a room, you two!

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Gavin "Rhodey" Rhodes
???????
Ep1//PrtA//Sub5

It was stunning that they had refused Rhodey's act of kindness. The girl gave off a really snobby attitude, which made Rhodey question the boy's personality as well. Not long after they immediately left the bakery. Well, to be precise the boy was more or less dragged off by the snobby girl. That left Rhodey there holding two passes to the concert tonight, and now he had nothing to do with them. He turned around and went back towards the ordering counter, laid the tickets on the counter, and looked at the girl who took his order. He figured someone with purple hair should be able to find somebody that would want the tickets.

"If you know someone that likes a good concert tell them those passes can get 'em in for free. The location is on the pass itself. It'll even get them backstage if they ask."

After leaving the passes on the counter, he walked out of the bakery to finally head towards his job, but not before grabbing what was left of his second bear claw. Now that he was on the street he realized that it was getting really close to opening time at Broadway Music. He dashed through the crowded streets, making sure to finish his last bit of bear claw while running. Hopefully no one was waiting in front of the shop, well, chances are they weren't. Digital music had put a massive indention on CD sales, and now the most consistent customers purchased vinyl. Those customers rarely came early in the day; instead they often came in the afternoon during Shelly's shift, which left Rhodey several hours to do virtually nothing. Yep, all he did was open shop and deal with a customer occasionally. He could now see the sign that read Broadway Music of in the distance. He pushed through the last few people in his way, finally making his way to the front door. As he expected, no one was waiting. He unlocked the door and entered the building.

Once inside he made his usual runs. First he turned on the radio, which caused music to play throughout the medium sized store. The station was a Pandora station mixing a solid blend of Glam, Prog, Alternative, Post-Hardcore, and pretty much any other type of rock and metal dating back from the late 60s to modern day music. It always comforted Rhodey to be in a place that he could relax, and anywhere music was playing he could do that. The song that was currently playing was Rock of Ages by Def Leppard, one of the best songs of the 80s, at least, Rhodey thought so. Now back to the matters at hand. After starting up the music he gave a look over the various CDs and Vinyl records, making sure that they were in the correct spot. Just about everyday he had to move around thirty CDs or Vinyl records, the mixture varied. Today wasn't any different. He labored through what he could only figure were thousands of albums, finally finishing his task. It didn't take him long, about thirty minutes or so, but if it wasn't someone as experienced as him it could probably take an hour or longer. The fact that it didn't take long did not, however, change task's mundane nature. Now Rhodey was bored and in serious need of some form of entertainment. Luckily, he kept one of his less expensive guitars and a headphone amp at the shop for times such as these.

He grabbed his guitar and amp, which he kept behind the counter. After he plugged the amp into the guitar and the headphones into the amp he played a few notes, quickly noticing how out of tune the guitar was. One thing he didn't stock at the shop was a digital tuner, which is device that makes it a billion times easier to tune an electric guitar. Rhodey was almost sent into depression at the thought he couldn't tune his guitar, and thus not play it. But wait, he remembered that he didn't take his tuner out of his pants from last night (yes, he is wearing the same pants as the night before). He rummaged through his pockets finding the handy device. It was about the same size as the palm of his hand, not including the plug that connected to the guitar. First, he removed the amp, and then he followed it up by plugging in the tuner. Rhodey plucked on each string to get a general idea of how out of tune they were. Someone must have been messing with guitar, because they had managed to become seriously under tuned, bordering a double-dropped setup. That really bugged Rhodey, since it meant that someone was trying to play songs without his permission. Shrugging off his irritability, he started tuning his guitar back up to a single-dropped setup. The first couple of strings were going well, but then the tuner was going haywire. The lights on it were going up and down in a fast, rhythmic motion, and a strange beeping sound was coming from the device. Tuners don't beat! Well, this one didn't normally, but it was now. That was followed up by something even more unusual. The tuner started to deform and stretch. It even started changing colors. Rhodey quickly unplugged the device, but it was still doing those strange things. By the time it was over it had morphed into a completely new looking object. It was some sort of cross-shaped device that had a screen, what appeared to be a card-swipe on its side, and a golden strap on top of it. The device was something he had never seen before and immediately he knew that he should look up on the computer what kind of device it was. He rushed over to the computer, which was sitting on the counter towards the front of the store, and within moments of searching on the computer something hit him straight between the eyes. The strike to his face knocked him out cold.​

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Lark watched the going's-on with a mild fit of giggles. People... they could be just so... so... silly! Wen the customer asked what happened, Lark frowned again. 'Well, the guy who got slapped just kind of walked up to the girl who slapped him an~d just got up in their face a bit." She tilted her head. "Don't people know that's not polite?"

It is if you're a doggie, like me!

Kit looked around again. This was getting weird. Oh well, she was a mistress of weird. "Oh, are you leaving already? Have a nice day!" She called to the couple who left, as well as the man who had been slapped. She looked at the two tickets in puzzled delight before handing them to Jessie.

"Look, a peace offering!" Jessie examined them before grinning, pocketing them.

"Whatever you say."

Kit giggled then turned back to Kali. "Les Mis is so great," she finally gushed. "It's so, so pretty! Hey, hey, what's it like in Tennessee?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Quincy Marley
Ep. 1 pt.1

Quin yawned softly to himself. What an eventful night. Well, it was over now. Now he had to worry about the morning. Let's see... first things first, he needed clothing, like, now. Clothing that didn't identify him as a mental patient. He looked around, holding his broom tightly. A house was nearby. Whose house? Who cared. He needed clothing. He walked to the house and circled around it, looking for a way in. Then he sighed and kicked the back door in. He walked inside, looking around. The house seemed empty, thankfully, and there was no alarm. He walked around, looking for something to change into. finding a dresser filled with clothing he pulled some out. A pair of old blue jeans, and a red t-shirt. He then grabbed some scizzors and began to snip and cut away his hair, letting it fall into a bag, and pulled a hat over his shorter hair now. He smiled and shaved up a bit, looking a lot more like a kid again. He smiled brightly. Looking at the picture of him from the mental ward now, you wouldn't even recognize him! Which was great! He put his old clothing in the bag with his hair and looked at the blood stained broom he held. that wouldn't do at all. He had to dispose of it.

No... No, keep it, you may need a weapon later hun. What'dya say beautiful? You should find some other little fool and hit them with it until they stop moving. No one will ever call you weak or powerless!

"Shut up Jen... Shut up shut up shut up!" he said to himself, falling to his knees and holding his hands over his head, trying to shut out the voice of the murderous girl that was talking now. Telling him to hurt more people, to kill more. He had three lives on his hands already, how many more did she want? He didn't mind hurting people if he had too, but she was different. She just wanted the world to burn. He was trying to save it, to save the majority, which meant some would be lost to save the rest, but that didn't mean he liked hurting people. He hated it! But if he had to he would. But only if he had to. He sighed and shook his head, just sort of sitting there for the moment.

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
Kali Rose

"Oh, so that's what happe-" Kali started, then the guy in question stepped up next to her and set the pieces of paper on the counter.

"If you know someone that likes a good concert tell them those passes can get 'em in for free. The location is on the pass itself. It'll even get them backstage if they ask."

And then he was gone.

"Nope, guess he doesn't know what's polite, and what's not," Kali rolled her eyes at his rudeness of interrupting her. What ever happened to good ol' manners?

After the girl handed the passes to her co-worker, she asked about Tennessee. Kali's eyes lit up as she spoke. "It's a lot warmer than here, that's for sure! But I guess most places are these days, huh?" She giggled a bit. "Even though I come from a large-ish city, everyone's pretty chill. People will say 'Hey, how're you doing?' as you're passin' by. It's got a small town-kinda vibe to it."

As she smiled at the girl, Ryan came up next to her. "We're gonna be leaving soon, Kali. Better chow down while ya can!" He took his sugars from her and rushed back to their table.

"Ah, guess I gotta get going. It was nice to meet you, ah...?" Kali left the question hanging in the air as she extended her free hand for a handshake.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Gavin "Rhodey" Rhodes
???????
Ep1//PrtA//Sub6

"What the hell hit me?" Rhodey said, while recovering from the unknown attack to his face. He was lying on his back, dazed for obvious reasons. Upon sitting up he took an immediate look around to see what had hit him, but he saw nothing. No assailant, no weapon, no traces. When he stood up, though, he discovered something, it was an egg. This egg was no ordinary egg, however. It was larger than any type of egg that he had ever seen, and it had an odd pattern on the shell. Rhodey hesitantly picked the egg off the ground to inspect it further. He noticed that the egg was fairly heavy, since he had expected something like a soccer ball's weight, which coincidentally was approximately the same size as the egg. The pattern wrapped the entire egg, and it could be described as a lot of layered smoke, except for the very top of egg, which was covered in a flame-like marking. Then the egg shook. Rhodey nearly jumped out of his skin at that moment. In his surprise he dropped the egg, but surprisingly it didn't shatter. It was on the floor just shaking, nothing much other than that actually happened. The shaking egg wasn't the only weird thing happening, though. A sound was coming from somewhere, but Rhodey wasn't exactly concerned with an odd noise.

Then the sound got louder, and louder, until Rhodey was unable to ignore it. Frantically, he searched for the source of the deafening screeching. It wasn't coming from the speaker system located around the shop. It wasn't coming from the computer either. Where was it? Rhodey fell to his knees from the pain of the sound, and at that point he realized something. That device that evolved from his tuner! It was in his pocket, and when he pulled it out the screech multiplied. That lasted for about a minute, not that Rhodey could grasp time at the moment. The sound was finally extinguished when a flash of white light erupted from the device. Moments later he heard a voice.

"So, how should we play?"

The question, in question, puzzled him. Did a customer come in while all of that had happened? Why would they want to play? None of it made sense and only got crazier when Rhodey regained his composure. There it was a puff of white smoke with a face on it. To top it off it was talking. What the hell is going on? Was his bear claw laced with hallucinogens again? Whatever it was the puff of smoke was here, looking antsy to play or something. Immediately, Rhodey dashes to the front door and locks it. The puff of smoke just looks at him oddly, wondering what Rhodey was doing. The two continued to give each other varying looks, though Rhodey's looks were more in astonishment while the puff of smoke's were of curiosity. Rhodey was about to say something when the puff of smoke gave him a look of displeasure.

"This is no fun! You're no fun! I. Want. To. Play. If you don't want to play I will just play by myself."

At that moment the puff of smoke flew around the room, messing with anything it could find, often musing about how something looked cool or asking what it was. The little puffball was destroying so much merchandise, and at such a fast pace too. It was stunning in so many ways. Rhodey couldn't even begin to fathom what was happening. One thing he knew for sure was that he wouldn't be able to play at concert with all of this chaos going on.

Rhodey reached for his phone to text Drew. He told him that he wouldn't be able to do the show tonight, and to ask the label to change the date. Drew asked him why, but Rhodey didn't really know what to tell Drew, without sounding insane of course. The only option he could come up with was that he should record it. He turned on the filming option, which must have caught the creature's attention, since it proceeded to come over to Rhodey. It gave a curious look at his phone before giving a devilish smile.

"Mine!"

The puff of smoke grabbed Rhodey's phone away from him, and before he knew it the phone was fried. The smoky monster somehow fried his phone with his smokiness. Now what was Rhodey supposed to do? It wasn't exactly like he could leave this creature alone, but he needed to call Drew, maybe even the police. Uhh, first he was smacked in the face, then his tuner was morphed into a screeching machine, an egg almost gave him a concussion, and now a smoke monster was about to sabotage his music career. Worst. Day. Ever. Rhodey looked at the puffball, who was trying to get the phone to work.

"Why are you trying to ruin my life?"

The ball of smoked looked puzzled and offended.

"A Mokumon does not ruin lives. They make them fun, by playing of course."

Rhodey just facepalmed after that. Well, at least he now knew it was called Mokumon.

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016

Adrian Fitzgerald

Adrian and the Beast

Adrian went down as if he was shot, It was worse than any time he got sacked playing football, even worse than that was this strange creature standing over him in his dazed state.

"Tamer....." Adrian heard a voice; it sounded faint but was obviously coming from close by.

"Tamer!...." the voice got louder but Adrian was still a little disorientated, scratching and shaking his head. It seemed as if no one was even around despite the fact not all New Yorkers are friendly he doubted the fact that they would just walk by during a time like this. Adrian definitely chose the wrong day to be on the ground at the edge on an alley.

"Tamer!!..." louder and louder each time, more and more frustrating and Adrian still didn't even know who was talking to him.

"Will you shut up!" Adrian couldn't even shout like he wanted to, it was more of a week mumble instead. "And will you turn off that damn light!!" the light he was speaking off was coming from a red and black device being held by the little creature. Adrian finally seemed to have snapped out of his disorientation slowly opening his eye and stared down the red lion-like creature in it's face.

"You can't really be my tamer" Coronamon held Adrian by the collar of his jacket obviously upset about the situation at hand. Contrasting emotions would be found on Adrian's side of things, his face showed more fear and surprise than anything else. He was being held at the by this thing and it was just shouting in his face even Adrian would get nervous at a time like this.

Adrian was at a loss for words, face to face with this red creature "I--- Wh---"

Nideous

Years
???

She smelled someone nearby. Granted, she smelled many people nearby, but this one was different. She picked up the bag again and padded off after the scent, growling.

Quincy Marley
Ep 1 pt 2

Quin finally got to his feet and shook his head. He was feeling better already. Hmm... Maybe he should try and find some money or something. Something he could use? Nah... Stealing clothing was fine, but stealing money? He wasn't a common criminal! He gathered up his old clothing and tossed them into the bag with his hair and tied it up. He looked out the window and spotted the trash can sitting there. With a smile, he simply walked outside and through it in the trash, to let the garbage men pick it up. He looked again at the broom and shrugged walking away from the house with it. He would have to get rid of it somewhere nearby, because he knew that they would know he was here. Still, no where in the immediate area presented itself so he just kept it with him.

"Grrr..."

He stopped, his hair on his neck popping up. This was a new voice... One he did not recognize. It was eerie, just a growl. He hadn't seen any evidence of a dog near him, so the voice COULDN'T be real, right? He stopped and ducked behind a tree. Hm... Why did he feel so defenseless? so open? So exposed? He gripped the broom tightly, his heart pounding in his chest. This was not going well, he felt so scared and alone. Hm... He heard the growl again, and looked around. He was still in the suburbs, so there could be dogs anywhere. He paused and listened. Why was he listening? He was sure that the voice was in his head! He heard a branch snap behind the tree to the right, and swung the broom around.

"OOF! That hurt you blasted human!" came the startled cry. Quin looked at the odd white little dog... looking creature. Two things, it was not of this world, obviously, and...

"Whoa, you can speak." he said calmly.

"Well DUH! Stupid! Of course I can speak!" the creature said, rubbing it's head. Quin smiled, realizing this was a digimon! She scooped it into a tight hug, laughing happily, a complete change from his demeanor before. Not only was he choosen to have a digimon, which he knew already, but his digimon had actually found him!

"Hey! Lemme go!" the startled creature said. Quin promptly let go as asked, and the startled puppy fell to the ground. It sat down and looked up at him.

"You are a digimon." he said happily, petting it's head.

"Um... Yeah..." the puppy said, giving him an annoyed look. "And you are a human. I decided to make you my tamer!"

Quin cocked his head and then brightened up, sitting down as well. "Capital idea! With your help I can change the world. No one will be able to stop me now!" he said happily. "Oh what is your name little guy? I am Quin."

"I'm a girl you big human! And what's a name?" she said giving him a pouty look. Without missing a beat Quincy smiled at her. "Oh of course you are, but that was an expression, a phrase that people say, a sort of dialect. and a name is what you are called. What are you called miss?"

"Uh... Salamon..." Salamon said, looking at Quincy oddly.

"Excellent! Then we must be on our way!" Quin said standing up.

"Nuh-uh! We gotta find some stuff I was carrying!" Salamon said urgently. She got to her paws and sniffed around. Quin looked at her curiously.

"Why?" he asked.

"Cause its important!" she said.

"Then why did you drop it?" he said curiously.

"Cause some idiot hit me with a big piece of wood!" she said, angry now, still searching for her belongings. Quin nodded, not even noticing her sarcasm or anger, and began to help her look as well.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Nikholas Parsson

Insert Serious Title Here.

Part The First: Meep!
New York City... No Comments
Theme: True Love - Ke$ha

A happy Nikholas bounces from left to right between the masses of people in the sidewalks. Limbs atrociously revolting in an unaligned fashion as he whistles to a song he's only heard one, but deems as very appropriate, occasionally singing along now and then.

"Is this true love, is this true loOoOove!" He ends with an acute yell that could make everyone's eyes bleed... if they cared enough to actually pay him some attention. But in New York, who cares?

Hey! I don't know that song!

That voice again. He had barely noticed it since it caused him to almost screw things up with Natalie a while ago... Although it's not as annoying when it's not singing along to awful songs. In fact, it is almost delightful to listen to--

Down here on the deep blue sea!... Spoke too soon.

"Who the hell are you?" Nikk silently asks as he sighs.

Who the hell are YOU? Stupid. Annoying.

"I asked you first!"

I asked you second! Stupid, pointless, annoying voice... Whatever. Nikk wasn't going to talk to this voice again. Not even if his life depended on that. He had decided on that. If he ignored the voice, it would eventually go away, right? And so, with his thoughts in place, he resumed his power bouncing across the crowded streets of New York. Heading home now so that he was to go back to his tedious everyday routine.

Lettice asking stuff.
Mom and Dad ignoring him.
Babysitter in turn being stupid.
And his brother Owen being as clueless as can be about what's going on... If he is at home, of course...

Yup. Regular life and stuff... As he nears his house in the bustling streets he decides to kick a random can in the ground in order to release how frustrating his routine is. And as the can is propelled into the dark realms of a nearby alley, the voice returns with a boosted anger.

HEY! Watch it! ...Freaking passersby!

"Huh?" He replies in confusion upon hearing the chocking voice yelling at some guy who threw a can at him... Was it? No, he has clearly lost it. It can't be right, so-

Yes, you! I can see you from here! Think you're so rough, huh?!

"Uh..."

Oh, sorry, I'm just dealing with some punk that threw a can at me. Freaking children, get away from my land of concrete and shadows!

"Yeah..." Nikk scratches his head in confusion, "This simply cannot be right, but..." Nikk takes a few steps into the domains of the alley. The city was all shiny, bright and stuff but the alley itself was eerie and gloomy, it looks like no one has ever taken the time to lift the hordes of trash around, and the smell that pervades thru the air is a mix of both rotten eggs and Cheetos. As Nikk comes closer to a black, wide, rectangularly-shaped trash container, he proceeds, "That's probably me..."

What?! A white ball of slime jumps from a side of the container. Big, bubbly eyes that were a deep black and a set of tiny wings that didn't move at all, "Meep!" Yells the strange creature as it bounces in joy. Oh my god! It's you! ♩I'm so excited.♪ ♫And I just can't hide it.♬ ♭I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!♮

"Wait a sec..." Nikk makes a pause as he places his hand in his chin, thinking... Where has he seen creatures like this before... A comic, a figurine, the new? The news! That's right! Some kids who did stuff with these weird Digi-something creatures. Digidogs, or something, that has to be it!, "You're a Digidog, aren't you?"

"Meep!" Digimon, but yes. Hello!

"... ... I'm calling the police."

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Lark smiled a little past the girl, her expression growing thoughtful at the sight of the outstretched hand. She hadn't had a new friend in ages. Or... to be more precise, a friend. "Kit," she chirped, smiling like there was the best present in the world awaiting her. "Nice to meet you!" She shook the other's hand and pulled back quickly, an odd thought reaching her head.

You can't be so lucky...

These things aren't real, you know...

Come on,now, don't drop your guard...

Kit sighed softly and shook her head. It did no good to think of those things now. She had a job to do. Maisie poked her blond head out from the kitchen. "Kit, get your tiny butt out the door. Delivery for that silly retailer on 8th."

"Shouldn't you send me to do it?" Jessie called over. "Kit's about as good with direction as I am with a textbook." Kit flushed and giggled.

Maisie rolled her eyes. "You've got customers and the order's smaller than your pants size."

Jessie scowled. "Man, why are you running this joint again?"

"Cause I don't smoke."

Kit looked between them and chuckled. "Don't fight! I'll do it!" She pulled off the apron and hung it, heading out the door with the box.

As always, New York was busy, talkative. She liked it: it was all she ever knew, all she ever needed to know. Carrying the cake box, she looked around. "Hmm... which way..."

You should give me the cake.

Ehm... this cake was for the customer.

But I want it! I'm gonna come get the cake.

Lark looked around. She didn't know what creature would want a cake with almonds on it with pieces of pecan. Probably a silly creature, whatever it was. She decided to simply keep walking and hope the other person got some sense and decided not to.

That was when she was hit straight in the back of the head by a large, glowing projectile. She squeaked and hit the grass face-first, box tumbling over beside her.

I killed her! Noooo~

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Episode 1: Kenta

The rustling started again.

Ever since I entered the park I had noticed the sound. It was quiet, distant, but never too far away. Following me, stalking me from the bushes and shrubbery.

Just keep walking, I told myself. My pace quickened, sticking to the elaborate brick path and not daring to look back at my follower. I was only five minutes from home, once I was behind a closed door I could easily call the police and report him, or her.

The rustling started getting closer, I took a sneaky glance backwards but couldn't spot anyone - the whole park seemed to be deserted.

Then a bush in front of me giggled.

"...what?" I asked myself. The bush was far too small to hide a person, or even a child, but it had definitely just laughed at me.

"Chaaaarge!" It yelled, a blur of purple erupting from the foliage and darting towards me, colliding with my legs and sending me toppling to the pavement. The strange creature erupted into laughter. "You fell, you fell," it chanted; I stared at the monster in a daze.

"What?... What are you?" I spluttered.

The puppy-like creature darted closer to me, "What?" it asked, angrily, "WHAT? I'm Dorimon, do-ri-mon!"

That really doesn't answer my question, I thought, eyeing up the odd animal. It's small frame brimming with energy, bouncing from side to side with anticipation and excitement.

The talking, purple, dog-thing was full of surprises, "Let's go home, Ken!"

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Part B

Well, it's evening now and you are sitting here with this thing. It could already be eating your fridge. What now?

Have you told your parents about the thing? Or your friends? Have you been crazy enough to put it on Facebook? Well, if you have, you might want to be careful. Something is up on the net and whatever it may be, you don't want to be a part of it. Especially when it has a title like Echelon Zwei on its website and any information linked to the word "Digimon", which the creature keeps repeating, is being erased.

How helpful is that?

At a loss, it's time for the evening news, with a special bulletin.

"Breaking News!"

Oh, that line is never good.

"This is Angela Middleton reporting an explosion in Times Square! I repeat, what appears to be a bomb has been set off in Times Square. Evacuation of all nearby areas has been issued so please pack your things and-what on earth is that?"

As the poor newswoman is reporting, a large glowing hand reaches towards the camera. With a scream, she flees out of view and the picture is cut off. The strange creature, the Digimon, takes this moment to find its way out of your home/apartment and runs off, heading towards, by the look of things, the danger zone.

Well, are you going to follow? I certainly hope so. The strange device that came with the creature won't shut up until you do.

There you will see quite a few beings. That device of yours will quickly identify them.

BlackAgumon

Piyomon.

Liollmon

Boss: Angemon

Well, what can you do? There are others around you, all ready to fight. Are you ready? Here goes!

THINGS OF NOTE

-You CAN interact with other Roleplayers, though good luck.

-You CAN fight the boss, but no killing it until I give the say-so.

-NO evolutions yet. It can't be that easy.

-There MIGHT be a team up to defeat the boss. Fair warning.

Nideous

Years
Quincy Marley
Unnamed Salamon
Ep1. Pt. 3

It would take hours, but Quin and his Salamon would find what she was looking for. His Salamon. That just made him smile right there. His digimon. He could scarcely believe it. But one look at the emblem in his hand and the device in his other hand was proof. Salamon was his. He looked at the puppy, who was sniffing everything.

"You live here Quincy? Out in the woods? I thought all humans lived in big buildings and had food and everything!" she said, looking a bit disappointed. Quin laughed and rubbed her head fondly, making her give him an annoyed look. He ignored it.

You have a digimon, what now deary? You never thought you would get this far, so what do you do now?

Kill everything.

Shut up you worthless runt! Just because you have power does not mean you flaunt it!

I would flaunt it. With this sort of power you can do anything you wish.

It could be dangerous though. Get rid of it!

Hey something is happening in town!

No, you can't be the only one with this power. The odds are good that you are not alone. Indeed, there is an 84.64690138591 percent chance someone else has a stronger digimon than you.

"But no one is smarter or more clever than me..." Quin mumbled to himself, carrying on a conversation with himself. Salamon's ears perked up and she looked at him.

"Who are you talking to?" she asked. This... Was a rare moment, usually he didn't let anyone see these conversations with himself. They made him look absolutely insane. As he listened to the voices chatting with him and each other, one went unheard, and that was the voice of reason. He smiled and leaned his head back, going to take part in this conversation again, completely ignoring Salamon.

But Dearies, if you hurt someone important that is not good. Come now sweethearts, play nice.

Nonsense!

If you hurt a friend then they won't be able to help you anymore.

"Not really... If you are smarter than them it's easy to get them to do what you want even if they don't know it. It's manipulation, and it's key to getting anywhere in life. Why use force when you don't have to?"

... Because it is more fun?

I do not need to use lies and deceit like a powerless little human! I am Balthazar, the mighty dragon! I take what I want and I do as I please! None can stand in my way!

There's something happening in town!!

Kill, murder, death, destroy! Kill everyone! Let the world burn!

For god's sakes, shut UP!

Hey, Digimaster, you're gonna lose teh digimons.

Quin blinked and looked around. Salamon was running off, barking and yapping at something, heading for town. Quin shook his head and laughed.

Quite an impulsive little runt is she not?

Master Quincy is quite the same.

Watch out, else you will die.

With their words ringing in his ears he ran after the digimon, leaving the bloodstained broom in the trees. He caught up to Salamon as she stopped, and pulled her into an empty building. Startled, she punched him in the stomach, causing him to double over and groan in pain. She whined and looked at him apologetically.

"D-don't worry, i'm ok... But let's hide here, ok little one?" he said, his grey eyes gleaming. He was the first on the scene, and he settled to watch how this would happen right now, curious as to what the other digimon were doing.

"But we gotta go! Those are bad guys!" Salamon protested, her voice lowered. Quin looked at her and smiled a bit, pulling her to him.

"Yes, and no doubt with an attitude like that they would say WE were bad guys. If you act without thinking you may make an enemy that you don't need. So don't get your knickers in a twist trying to fight if you don't have to. Besides, that one looks out of your league." Quin said, pointing at Angemon. Salamon was more confused about his odd words, but she seemed to understand. Yes, the pair would wait and watch, and see what was going on, THEN they would decide whether they would attack or try and make friends or what.

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016

Adrian Fitzgerald

Responsibilities of a Tamer

"So let me get this straight, your a digimon? I'm your tamer? And this thing is a digivice?"

Coronamon nodded in response to each question and so far Adrian wasn't going crazy or was he? Walking down the street like everything was fine, ignore the fact that he was walking beside a digimon and yeah ignore all the stares people were giving them, Adrian didn't even think whatever was going on was real.

These things don't happen, there's no such thing as digimon. Ok Adrian stay calm, It's just a dream, nothing more than a very........very vivid dream. I'll wake up and have a good laugh about this but I'm not going to make anyone know I spent the entire night dreaming about bear claws and digimon

Yup, Adrian had decided to play this off as some sort of crazy dream and that's why he didn't even mind the odd stares from people, It was only a dream what does it matter if they stare for all he cared they could take pictures.

"Tamer, where are we going?"

"I told you to cut it out with that tamer crap, call me Adrian or even Fitzy that's what my friends call me"

"I'm not your friend" Coronamon's words were cold almost as if he didn't even want to be around Adrian but Adrian ignored the tone essentially not wanting to start an argument or something.

"Umm ok...To answer your question we're going to my dad's place, he isn't at home so we should have the place to ourselves"

Coronamon responded with a soft grunt, he really was a hard character to read You say you spent all your time in "our world" searching for me but when you find me your behaving so weird

"Here we are" Adrian pointed out the building to Coronamon and for the first time an emotion other than anger was finally being shown. Coronamon stared at the building with a sort a fascination of a child, wondering to himself what magic allows the door to open and close by itself.

"Are you sure the guard wont pose a problem"

"Guard? You idiot that's the doorman" Adrian headed inside, Coronamon following close behind, and eventually found himself inside his father's apartment, empty like he predicted.

Adrian flung his jacket on a nearby coach, grabbed the remote and turned on the tv "Nascar has never seen a driver like him before John" Adrian scrounged his face after hearing nascar but decided to let it run anyway making his way to the fridge.

"Make yourself comfortable I guess"

Coronamon's eyes were glued to the television screen, definitely not because of the news on nascar but mainly because of the bright lights and colors appearing on the large flat screen in front of him. "Sprite or Pepsi?" no response, Coronamon was still staring at the tv too intently to answer, even if he knew what Adrian was talking about.

"In breaking news though, Trouble at time square as..." Adrian made his way to the coach and watch as the anchor man announced an evacuation of Time Square.

"There here!" Coronamon sprung up from in front of the tv and headed towards the nearest window.

"Be careful we're four stories up" Adrian's attention was still with the news report and listened intently to hear the cause of all the commotion.

"Petit Prominence"

A large crash came from Coronamon's direction, the digimon had set himself on fire and leaped through the window shattering glass in every direction.

"What the hell man!!" Adrian rushed to the window and watched as Coronamon bounced from car to car heading towards the same place being evacuated, Time Square. What was even worse was the bright light and siren like noise coming from his red and black digivice, growing louder and louder the further Coronamon got.

"Damn it!" Adrian grabbed his jacket and ran through the front door, following the directions on the digivice I'm going to have to come up with a really good excuse to explain the broken window, leaving the tv on and two glasses of soda but I'm sure I'll think of something...

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
3 – Natalie Delgado
Theme for this post: "People Like Us"
New York City

Natalie loved the show Medium. She loved the ideas a person being able to see ghosts and using it to solve murders and other cases for the police. Even though it was episodic, she loved how the characters and their relationships seemed to pop out at her. (*cough* Completely nothing like that train wreck that was The Ghost Whisperer) She never thought in a million years that she would ever be in a situation like in the show.

Her phone decided to prove her wrong. For the past twenty or so minute, her phone screamed at her with lyrics from the glee mash up that had played in the middle of the Magnolia Bakery earlier in the morning. As time went on, Natalie wished that the lyrics were in here head like in Medium. However, life wasn't fair, so the screeching of her phone was heard by everyone she passed by. She was even yelled at by an old man.

"GO NOW GO! GO NOW GO! GO NOW GO-"

"Oh no, not down an alley," Natalie muttered in the middle of a busy sidewalk. Many people were staring at her with annoyed eyes.

"GO NOW GO! GO NOW GO! GO NOW GO…."

"Oh okay, fine," Natalie sighed. She walked through the tight space of an alley way. The song went on and on for a while and once she made it to the other side the song stopped. She looked at her phone, "Seriously? That's it? You put me through an alley way, a place where I can get raped, for nothing? No dead body? Nothing-"

She was then sent flying and hit the ground.

"Who put this wall here?"

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
Kali Rose

"Kit, eh? I'm Kali," She smiled, but their happy moment was interrupted by the manager. Kali decided to let the girl get back to work, not to mention finally eat her beloved muffin.

~*~

"Allons-y, tout le monde!" Madame Dubois clapped her hands loudly to be heard over the din of the small bakery. "We have lots to see and little time!"

Everyone groaned as they wearily got to their feet and shuffled out. Kali shoved the last bit of her muffin in her mouth, and grabbed her hot chocolate cup as she headed out the door.

~*~

As the day wore on, Kali had lost track of all the sites they'd seen. She was thankful to have taken lots of photos both with her camera and her phone so she could recall the memories later.

The class ate at a wonderful little Italian restaurant in the evening. The food was excellent, and the staff even treated them to a mini-concert! Kali thought they were very talented.

"Next stop: Les Misérables!" Madame announced as she stood up to put on her jacket after the bill was paid. The kids all cheered, and everyone hurried out of the eatery as quickly as they could.

"WAH!" Kali heard as soon as she stepped down onto the side walk. Her eyes quickly darted back and forth to see who made the sound, and she saw Crystal on the ground. Kali rushed over to see if she was OK.

"Crystal!" She bent down next to her friend and held out her hand.

"Thanks, Kali," Crystal winced as Kali helped her up. "Agh!" Her free hand shot down to her right ankle.

"Oh, goodness!" Kali gasped as Crystal knelt down to inspect her ankle. "Madame! Crystal needs help!"

Madam Dubois rushed over and looked at Crystal's ankle. "Oh dear, looks like it could be sprain-"

Kali didn't hear the rest of Madame's discovery - something hit her in the face and bowled her back.

"Hi!" Kali grabbed the soft... thing that was clinging to her face and pulled it off her. The first thing she saw was an adorable face with huge baby blue eyes. The next thing she saw was her classmates and teacher staring at her and the creature she was holding.

"Hi! Cupimon is Cupimon, and you're Cupimon's Tamer!" the creature giggled, and Kali just starred. "What your name?" Cupimon asked when Kali didn't respond. "Cupimon can't just call you 'human!'"

"I, uh... I'm Kali. What's going on?" Kali held the squishy creature in her hands gently as she sat up.

"Cupimon doesn't know, Miss Kali, but we've gotta go that way!" Cupimon pointed one claw in the direction of Times Square, the opposite way of the theatre.

"What?! Why? We're going to see Les Mis right now!" Kali was getting anxious; was this little angel-like animal going to make her miss the show she'd been looking forward to since last year?!

Yes, yes it was.

"Something big is happening, and we need to be there for it!" Cupimon stretched its arms as far as it could to try to convey just how big the event was. Kali took a breath, then looked at her stunned teacher and classmates.

"Kali, go," Crystal insisted.

"I'll take care of her," Madame Dubois knew that Kali would rather stay to take care of her friend.

"Hey everyone!" Classmate Ryan called out. "There really is something happening!" Ryan rushed right over to Kali, and showed her the news broadcast on his phone.

Kali looked at Cupimon, and Cupimon nodded. She took a deep breath.

"Times Square it is!"

Chalifoux

Years
Nikholas Parsson

Insert Serious Title Here.

Part The Second: Meep. Meep? Meep!
NYC, by@tch!

"Hey Nick, what you got in there?" A more-than-usually-curious Lettice asks as she catches a glimpse of Nikk running across the hallway of their apartment, squashing a mysterious figure as he enters his bedroom and locks the door, "It is none of your business, Lettice!" he ends as he abruptly throws the slime Digimon at his bed.

"Fine, jeez!" Her voice begins fading as he begins several curses towards his figure... and now he wasn't hearing them. But he was sure she hadn't stop cursing him. As he decides to focus his sight back on Pupumon, he notices a set of purple bubbles that now float across his room.

"Wow, what's THAT?" He says as he watches the spherical shapes reflect the lights of the big apple.

No! Don't touch them! You'll *hic* regret it! *hic*. So the thing had hiccup now, huh? That makes sense, seeing as how a new bubble comes to life with every hic. HIC!

"Ah... whatever, I guess you can stay. You could even eat my homework, haha!"

"Meep!" What's homework?

"Ugh... Nevermind."

"Meep! Meep! Meep!" The blurb is suddenly bouncing all around.

"Fine, I'll explain it to you, you see--"

"Meep! Meep!" No, no, no! It's not that! We need to get moving!

"And people deliver this homework thing to their teachers so that--"

"Meep! Meep!" Shut up! I'm telling you we need to go!

"And that's how Britney learned to dance!"

"MEEEP!" SHUT UP!

"Fine! Maybe she didn't learn that way, but--" No! That's not it! We need to get going! People are in trouble!, "What? No! I barely snuck you here! I'm sure they can handle!"

No!. The slime creature hops in a surreal way from bubble to bubble, finally making its way into Nikks shirt.

"No, no, agh!"

"W-What's going on in there?" Lettice asks Lolita as they both stand worried in front of the door of Nikk's bedroom.

"The birds and the bees, Lettice..." Lolita adds as she sighs and makes her way to the kitchen, "The birds and the bees..."

And just as fast as he was inside, he dashed outside his bedroom with a small bag over his shoulders.

"So he's fast, huh?"

"What?"

"Nevermind, dear, sweet Lettice!"

Run, run, run! The people of Times Cube needs us!

Last edited:
Back