• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Photos! :D

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
So I needed a new signature, and I had no absolute idea on what to do. i wanted to keep Torterra in it, but add loads more. I looked up google for some inspiration... And got it!

I made a group photo containing every single member (and their pre-evolutions) of my elite 4 team in every single Pokemon game I played: Sapphire, platinum, Heartgold, Black, and White2.

I also added a few personal picks (and their pre-evolutions) from each generation. Here it is:

KlYvEAX.png

So here's the game part:

MAKE A GROUP PHOTO OF YOU AND YOUR TEAM!

It can be for any game you played, a mix of all games, or a humungous one like mine!

Get postin' people!

All Photos:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Wow. Why would anyone ignore an idea this good for a thread? I'll start making one right after I do my homework!

Edit: Here's my entry!

Last edited:

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
This was actually really fun to make. I included all the Pokemon and their evolutionary families i have had in my main teams for the three main games i have played this year so far and my favorite Pokemon/dream team.

QVdOMsP.png

Now i will explain the Pokemon from my teams

Favourites

Chimchar- (also added Monferno, Infernape)
Celebi
Deerling- (also added Sausbuck)
Glaceon- (also added Eevee, Jolteon, Vapereon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon)
Ambipom- (also added Aipom)
Togekiss- (also added Togepi, Togetic)

Pokemon Platinum: Randomizer

Tauros
Gallade- (also added Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir)
Salamance- (also added Bagon, Shelgon)
Ninetales- (also added Vulpix)
Heracross
Weavile- (also added Snealsel)

Pokemon Light Platinum

Charizard- (also added Charmander, Charmeleon)
Meganium- (also added Chikorita, Bayleef)
Staraptor- (also added Starly, Staravia)
Piloswine- (also added Swinub, Mamoswine)
Lapras
Altaria- (also added Swablu)

Pokemon Soul Silver

Typhlosion- (also added Cyndaquil, Quilava)
Noctowl- (also added Hoothoot)
Bellosum- (also added Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume)
Gravler- (also added Geodude, Golem)
Ampharos- (also added Mareep, Flaafy)
Kingler- (also added Krabby)
Nidoking- (also added Nidoran(male), Nidorino)

This was really fun to make thanx for the idea

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
I'm currently re-playing White with a randomized team. WHen that's done, I'll edit this post to include the updated photo.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
I finished my White Random Team Challenge! Here's my new entry:

Spoiler:

The Background is from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Thought I may as well enter! Background is the Furnace Desert friend area from Mystery Dungeon, the Pokémon used are a mixture of things I've used a lot and my all-time favourites :)

GEsOQAd.png

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Whoa, I never thought this would actually get people interested after such a long time! Well I was just going through some of my sprite stuff, and found another group photo, apparently one being my starters and the other being my fly-team (member with whom I flew around with).

95AI4h5.png

Back