• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
This game's pretty simple, I am pretty sure that most of you probably know this game as well. You simply have to Ctrl + V and we shall see what's the results of your pasting! If you want to put in some comments its fine, all standard PC rules apply as well.

I will start the ball rolling then...

North America- 11
Australia- 41
Asia- 37
Europe-8
South America- 0
Africa- 0
Haha, was posting in the Continent Race!

you don't have to put the quotes, its up to you!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Why did you choose your partner Pokemon, and was it hard to decide which one to go with?

i was posting in the Water Pokemon club...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
danshi koukousei no nichijou

So I was posting this post, and I can't spell koukousei, so I ended up googling it and copy and pasting, and later, ctrl+v to over here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
o fragments of the fon verse, heed my call and become power incarnate

I was checking to see if this would look good in my signature. It didn't in the font size it would have been haha.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
My current CTRL+V is
Draper & Reed (2005). Our Environment. Nelson Education ltd. p. 96.

I'm trying to find pages of this book to prove that what Wikipedia says is right. |D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You're finished! Arise, resound and become the blade of destruction!

Oh look it's the quote in my signature. Always easier to copy/paste than retype. Especially if I don't particularly know said quote by heart. But I'm getting there with Abyss quotes huehue.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Lucrezia

I was researching stuff on Assassin's Creed for this thing I'm planning and I guess that name came from there haha.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
North America- 15
Australia- 53
Asia- 54
Europe-8
South America- 0
Africa- 0

More Continent Race as usual.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
#5B9F36

I was working on some CSS for my profile.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
I've not played ALL the games mind you, only Blue and Black. I think Blue was harder than black though, because I was a newbie and never knew about weaknesses.

(I was replying to a topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back