• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Shiny Pokemon

Years
Charizard, hands down, wins this. Other black shinies like Rayquaza are contenders, and black shinies in general look cool. (Except that Dragonite, ugh)

And would you look at my signature, that's a cool Pokemon with cool shiny color right there, too.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My favorite of all the shinnies has to be Mienfoo and Mienshao. Months before I caught my shiny Mienfoo (which later evolved to shiny Mienshao) it was already an instant favorite of mine (by shiny color I mean)

Mienfoo -
619.gif

I love that beautiful blue fur it has, I always admire it. I wish this was the normal color instead of the red fur it has.

Mienshao -
620.gif

really love the dark-purple colors, and the magenta color-like extremities (on its hand extensions, back paws, tip of tail, and top of its eyes) and stripe.

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
I typically hate shiny Pokémon, I don't like how they mess with the Pokémon's original colors. but the one exception is Shiny Delcatty. love the red color. a Shiny Delcatty has a better design than regular Delcatty. the red (shiny) looks better on Delcatty than the purple (normal).

Years
Swablu, Altaria, and Latias.

333.gif
334.gif
380.gif

The gold just looks so beautiful and I'd love to have them one of these days. <3

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I really like the Shiny Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir colors. The Cyan and Orange mix is one of my favorite color schemes, and it looks great on those pokémon. :D

280.png
281.png
282.png

Ayselipera

I really hate shinies, but I love Azumarill's. It's pretty much the only one I can put up with.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Bellossom was my first shiny. I'm really happy like how nice it looks compared to the original, along with how it's meant to look similar to the original art where it was purple to look more like Gloom.
Spr_4d_182_s.png

Overall, I would say Jumpluff. Despite being originally blue, the shiny is pink. Despite hoppip originally being pink, it's shiny is green. Despite skiploom orginally being green, it's shiny is... purple? So close...
Spr_4h_189_s.png

The nidoran's are a similar example of "so close", in which they're all palette swapped of their counterpart, only for Nidoqueen to c-c-c-combobreak it by randomly being green.
Spr_5b_034_s.png

Last edited:
Back