• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

well actually more specifically changing the zip code in the Eshop to miami will do something. if you do well you wont have to pay annoying tax. ugh. its ridiculous. well oh well. tax is their for a reason. Which is why I havent changed my zip code yet lol

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

I won't be able to get Pokemon Y till Christmas! D: But eh, I'm glad everyone else will enjoy it. Meanwhile, I'll be sitting here EV training my shiny Zoroark...

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

Wow, that team name is so.... awkward. How about Team Bronies? Hint hint! :)

Years
Nah I don't like that name for us. Team Bronies.
Why not
Ottis Williams and The Temptations from StarCraft 2?

Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
71. Come on! Let's do this, Team Testosterone!

lol. lol. lol. so I guess on your team will be nothing but manly pokemon?

Anyway I finally figured out my pokemon x team. teamdelphox a.k.ateam #different(becuase it is differnet than other people's. and dont worry peaches. I will put my team in a spoiler so you wont accidently see a leak ;))
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
I'm going to name my Delphox Adele after the music artist!
Get the Charmander.
and 3 other random pokemon! :D
and Xerneas!
71 (might be one of my last post helping the ladies out ._. We'll see If I get to 742 or 743 or not.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww you're awesome xseed.

All I know is that I'm going with Froakie. The problem will be that there are several fairy, electric, and possibly more types of Pokemon that I want on my team fff. And this is just with Kalos so only 70ish Pokemon to choose from ughhh why.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I am nicknaming my delphox one of the magical girls from the anime puella magi madoka magica. dont know which one though. and naming my sylveon kyubey lol(From the same anime).

edit: aww shucks peaches twas nothing I am just trying to not be a douche(though sometimes I fail at that hahaa)...

Years
most of the pokemon I want are in X.. I'll be playing Y version.
70 isn't that bad of a number. At least we can enjoy some of our older pokemon. I know I wasn't able to enjoy all the pokemon in BW due to how many there was. At leash I don't see any trubbish pokemon in XY. I don't hate any of XY but I can't say I love all of them either.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

its too bad that helioptile doest have another evolution. it could have been an electric/dragon as its final evolution :(. I mean come on. Its first evolution looks so incomplete. same goes for that rock pokemon as well. and same goes for that wrestling bird. that bird should evolve also.

Years

its too bad that helioptile doest have another evolution. it could have been an electric/dragon as its final evolution :(. I mean come on. Its first evolution looks so incomplete. same goes for that rock pokemon as well. and same goes for that wrestling bird. that bird should evolve also.

;__________________________________________;
They dunsparcing my BABY!? I was told Helioptile was going to EVOLVE!
Well you can find me bibaral hunting..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not 70 is a bad number. I'm saying that even though there are just 70 I'm still having trouble picking haha. Sorry I had bad wording there.
I... like BW but I felt like I could've liked it more. I hope I don't feel the same for XY.
At least Helioptile evolves once. Dunsparce doesn't evolve at all. ;____;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I may or may not agree with you since I haven't seen its evolution yet?? So it wasn't my point but ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back