• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone

Hello, everyone at PC. I am looking forward To hopefully making some friends here at PC. I generally like to meet new people, and someone called, um... Adams Charms? And before that, his name was Adâm? anyway, he asked me to take care of star88's dragons. If anyone knows him, sorry, the reason he can't go on this anymore is he's getting bullied at school about liking Pokemon, so he asked me to tell you all that he won't be reappearing, possibly ever. Sorry if you knew him.

other than that, this looks like a really nice place, and it also sounds fun! I can't wait to start posting.

Last edited:

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
Years
Well thats a shame i didnt kno him but he shudnt let idiots at skool bully him for something he likes to do. But i hope you fit in here just like every other pokemon lover in the world PC is the place to be!

~Zigzagoon~

The Goonies never say 'die'.
Years
I agree, people shouldn't discriminate against others because of their likes/dislikes/beliefs/ideals/etc. I try to stand up for people who are being bullied.

But, anyways, I'm new here, too. Just joined yesterday. As you can see, I like the pokemon Zigzagoon ^-^. ((I just realised that this will be my first post ever on this site. O.o))

So, hope you have fun on PokeCommunity!

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Um... hi I think. Welcome to PC... Um you should read the rules and memorize them so you won't get in trouble. For some things that should be avoided, such as Spam and sock puppetry.

Have a nice time and I hope you make a lot of friends here....

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Welcome.

Ugh.. seriously. Those <bleeping> bullies really aggravate me. I don't understand what they get out of picking on people. Can't stand em. Well, tell your friend that I feel his pain. I always used to get bullied before I started standing up for myself.

Anyways, as Lugia said, read the rules. Most of them are common sense but even I have broken a rule.

Ironic.. my infraction was posting twice in the Newcomers thread. Well, don't make that mistake.

There are a lot of things you can do here. You can chat it up in Pokemon General, learn about making your own pokemon fan game in the Game Development forum or make your own Pokemon Hack in the ROM Hacks forum. Whatever you decide to do, have fun.

See you around!

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
Hello...Welcome to PC!! I hope everyone gets to meet you, and hope you enjoy PC!!!! Anyways, WELCOME TO PC!!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
^Blegh^

Yer its a shame that people can't accept that you like something... I have to keep it a secret.
Hopefully you can fill the hole that he has left in all his PC friends heart...

Anyways Welcome to PC! Hope you have a good time!

Back