• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Which season did you like Team Rocket in?
Kanto and Johto. Of course, they are my favorite seasons. Team Rocket were sillier, too. xD

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
Which season did you like Team Rocket in?
Sadly, I only watched the Kanto and Johto arcs, so I can't answer very truthfully. ;; For the most part, I left Pokemon behind in middle school, which was when the Hoenn (and I think Sinnoh) arcs began for me. Of course, now that I'm in college, everyone and their mother seems to be into Pokemon. o_O

Anyway, I liked them best in Johto. The Kanto seasons were meant to establish the characters and what little plot the anime follows, so they couldn't be very creative with Team Rocket's antics.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Does anyone else wonder if James will catch a Marakacchi
Spr_5b_556.png
, Tesshido
Spr_5b_597.png
or Nattorei
Spr_5b_598.png
to follow his dangerous grass type theme and hug him like Cacnea did?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Hmmm. I can picture James catching Nattorei and maybe Jessie catching Marakacchi. I don't think they are going to be using their old Pokemon any more like Wabafet(Still can't spell that right).

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Spr_5b_556.png
, Tesshido
Spr_5b_597.png
or Nattorei
Spr_5b_598.png

Well you could make this a sidetopic first off all!
ok lets make it clear then

Side topic:do you think that James will catch a.. Marakacchi
Spr_5b_556.png
, Tesshido
Spr_5b_597.png
or Nattorei
Spr_5b_598.png
?

I dont think he will catch a Marakacchi but maby a tesshido!

Years
Spr_5b_556.png
, Tesshido
Spr_5b_597.png
or Nattorei
Spr_5b_598.png
Well you could make this a sidetopic first off all!
ok lets make it clear then

Side topic:do you think that James will catch a.. Marakacchi
Spr_5b_556.png
, Tesshido
Spr_5b_597.png
or Nattorei
Spr_5b_598.png
?

I dont think he will catch a Marakacchi but maby a tesshido!

..pfft..
The two of you aren't even reading the rules..

4. Make sure your replies are on-topic, don't change the topic; VM/PM the owner if you have an idea you want to share!

But still, this is a nice topic anyway! :D vaporeon7! You have been promoted~! You new powers include posting a new discussion topic anytime. As if you weren't doing so before the promotion. -_-; Hey! Do you want to evolve your Pokemon? XD

As for answering the topic, I think James will catch a Marakacchi. This Pokemon looks like the right material who would bite James' head. XD

vaporeon7

Years

..pfft..
The two of you aren't even reading the rules..

But still, this is a nice topic anyway! :D vaporeon7! You have been promoted~! You new powers include posting a new discussion topic anytime. As if you weren't doing so before the promotion. -_-; Hey! Do you want to evolve your Pokemon? XD

As for answering the topic, I think James will catch a Marakacchi. This Pokemon looks like the right material who would bite James' head. XD
Yes please I would love to evolve my Pokemon if they can fully evolve can Oddish evolve into Bellossom.

Oh how rude of me. I forgot to say thankyou and sorry for not following the rules.

Last edited:
Years
Yes please I would love to evolve my Pokemon if they can fully evolve can Oddish evolve into Bellossom.

Oh how rude of me. I forgot to say thankyou and sorry for not following the rules.
Ah! No worries! You're welcome! ^_^

New topic: Do you think it was a good idea to change Team Rocket's antics to a more serious job in Isshu/ Unova?

vaporeon7

Years
Do you think it was a good idea to change Team Rocket's antics to a more serious job in Isshu/ Unova?

I don't really like the 'new Team Rocket' as they were rather good as comedic relief. At least now they will hopefully not rhyme as much because I got really sick of it by the time of the D/P saga.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Do you think it was a good idea to change Team Rocket's antics to a more serious job in Isshu/ Unova?

Yes I do actually. I mean Team Rocket didn't do much in the past. The only thing they did was chase after Pikachu but now they are actually doing something else like breaking into a building without getting caught. It get's tiring after awhile when Team Rocket tries to capture Pikachu every time.

Also congrates Vaporeon7.

Years
Do you like the new Team Rocket logo?
Neither of them really matter to me as I never even look at their logos. XD But, the newer one looks better to me in comparison to the previous one. I think purple matches their evilness. XD

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Do you like the new Team Rocket logo?

I like both actually but I also like the original because of the fact Red suits them more in my opinion.

vaporeon7

Years
Do you think Team Rocket will ever be replaced in Anime?
I never thought so before but with Brock being replaced it made me think. It may end up that Jessie, James and Meowth do well in Unova and get promoted to somewhere in Kanto or Johto or might become leaders in Unova.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Wow another topic already XD. Don't you think we should wait for the others to reply to the last one?

No I don't think so. In my opinion I think Team Rocket would be the second mascot of Pokemon so them being replaced would feel as if Pikachu got replaced.

DragonsFire128

Triforce Wielder
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 18, 2011
I would like to join this group as well. I heard about it from my friend AshPikastar and i thought it sounded cool :]

For my partners, I'll take meguroco and zuruggu please :D mobster gator and pants lizard FTW

For the topics, I dont think Team Rocket should be replaced, but i liked them better when they were goofy. They were there for comic relief and they were good at it. I enjoyed laughing at their random gigantic robots they can inexplicably afford blow up in their face. And it was hysterical how a pit in the ground covered with leaves could fool Ash and the gang EVERY SINGLE TIME! LOLOLOL

Years
I would like to join this group as well. I heard about it from my friend AshPikastar and i thought it sounded cool :]

For my partners, I'll take meguroco and zuruggu please :D mobster gator and pants lizard FTW
Ah, welcome to our club~! It was definitely nice of her to have brought another soul to feast upon.

I was pretty sure that the writers would get rid of Team Rocket in Best Wishes, but they didn't do so. Instead, they ripped Team Rocket of their original personality and changed them to a more serious type. >_> Not only do I want Team Rocket never to be replaced, I want them back in their original form.

Ice Queen

I Love May
Years
Do you think it was a good idea to change Team Rocket's antics to a more serious job in Isshu/ Unova? I think the change is good they are apart of an Evil Orginization not a comedy trio.
Do you like the new Team Rocket logo? The old one i like better.
No i dont and if they do i will not watch the anime anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back