• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I found it after I had posted that. Though, there was nothing there except for random patches of grass. I already deleted my old save and started a new game since I wanted a newer team and some different things to happen and such so I'll definitely remember this for my second playthrough, thank you.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It was only patched once, and I made sure after my last question that I was using v15, which is the newest one.

I'll upload my save file, just gimme a sec.

EDIT: Alright, here it is: http://www.2shared.com/file/Ds0ImB6Y/Pokemon_Ruby_Destiny_-_Life_of.html

I found the problem.
Breatherna and April were still in Breeze Island.
I do not know why this occurred.
I will investigate her script further.

Anyway, here's your new saved file.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3z4uj3

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Okay so I completed the game I think but I only have 7 badges. When I go talk to those mountains it says I'm on my own. How am I supposed to get to the 8th gym leader? When I go to Leon Empire the gym leader isn't there.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Okay so I completed the game I think but I only have 7 badges. When I go talk to those mountains it says I'm on my own. How am I supposed to get to the 8th gym leader? When I go to Leon Empire the gym leader isn't there.

Go to the Tower of Fate.
Talk to Chaomega.
Head to Lost Shadow through Dusk Path's Mineral Cave.
Talk to Giratina there.
Then head to the Leon Empire to battle Alice.

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2012
I haven't posted enough, so I can't show you the screenshot, but I caught a wild SUVIR-BOT and in the pokedex entry it says "You're not suppose to catch this pokemon" xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Ok I have a question. I just completed the game on the Normal Version of the game (Went through the airplane and all and I caught Sprizzle(?)) though I have two questions...

For one, how do I get Felinar now? After I caught Sprizzle, the knight was all like 'Alright! Finished!' or something of the matter and disappeared without anything.

EDIT: I cut out the part about Shaymin and a walkthrough. I found out how to get him and have him now.

Instead of a Shaymin walkthrough, could someone tell me how to get Felinar now? I tried looking up a walkthrough for it but I just keep getting people with video walkthroughs of when you see him at level 5 or in the other Ruby Destiny games.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ok I have a question. I just completed the game on the Normal Version of the game (Went through the airplane and all and I caught Sprizzle(?)) though I have two questions...

For one, how do I get Felinar now? After I caught Sprizzle, the knight was all like 'Alright! Finished!' or something of the matter and disappeared without anything.

EDIT: I cut out the part about Shaymin and a walkthrough. I found out how to get him and have him now.

Instead of a Shaymin walkthrough, could someone tell me how to get Felinar now? I tried looking up a walkthrough for it but I just keep getting people with video walkthroughs of when you see him at level 5 or in the other Ruby Destiny games.

You will be able to get him when Ranger Leana asks you to check out Vextra Forest.
When she does, head east in the forest and a new available entrance appears.
I'm quite sure this will be available during the Collecting Fragment quest by Chaomega.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I managed to catch Felinar now. Though, I have yet to start the Fragment quest so you can do this before then.

I would assume Might/Patty would have to do with the Fragment quest somehow because the only thing they've contributed to the game so far was basically the one battle at the beginning of the game unless I missed something.

EDIT:

On a side note about that. After the battle, Patty tells me her name but whenever I speak to her after that, the text box always puts it as ???????? and she says nothing at all.

EDIT2:

Also, does anyone have any recommendations on hacks that are similar to this? Not really Rescue Rangers. More toward this, and not like Reign of Legends as that still moreover had a lot of the 3rd Gen elements within it whereas Life of Guardians was completely unique in terms of 'quests', fakemon, the land. Completed ones please...at least to the point of the main story being nearly done. I loved this hack and would like to try others that are just as good as this one.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2012
Just caught a level 80 Vessel? o_O

edit: oh and "ZAH" looks like a golden female Nidoran??? xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014

I found the problem.

Thank you so much. :)

I was suffering from boredom while procrastinating for final studying because I couldn't play this game, so thanks a lot!

I managed to catch Felinar now. Though, I have yet to start the Fragment quest so you can do this before then.

I would assume Might/Patty would have to do with the Fragment quest somehow because the only thing they've contributed to the game so far was basically the one battle at the beginning of the game unless I missed something.

EDIT: On a side note about that. After the battle, Patty tells me her name but whenever I speak to her after that, the text box always puts it as ???????? and she says nothing at all.

That's done for a good reason, and yes her/his big role happens during and upon completion of the Fragment quest.

EDIT: All you had to do to catch Felinar was beat it you know...

--

EDIT2: Okay, so I beat Rayquaza, but Chaomega is still giving me the Giratina script instead of activating the Ruby Destiny quest, and Jayson is still saying: "Have you come here to test your worth again perhaps?" instead of offering to sell me Shiny Gems, so there might be another problem.

I still have the Waterfall HM that Nicolas gave me (before Rayquaza, admittedly, due to that weird glitch that occurred somehow), so is there anything you have to do after catching Rayquaza to activate the Ruby Destiny Quest?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
hey guys, its me again :D

i would like to know how you continued the game after the 8th badge? because my pokemons are lvl 51-55 ? im MUCH to bad to fight my rivals etc.

if you leveled your pokemon , where you leveled?

thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Hello, I have a few quick questions about the game.
Okay, so I'm hunting Amorswan in Twilight Lake but I haven't had any luck yet. It's taking much longer than I had anticipated, and so I would like to be certain that I'm not searching for something that isn't there.

I have two questions.

1) What level does Amorswan start at through a wild encounter? (I use super repels)

2) Do I have to reach a certain point in the game for Amorswan to show up?

Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Hello, I have a few quick questions about the game.
Okay, so I'm hunting Amorswan in Twilight Lake but I haven't had any luck yet. It's taking much longer than I had anticipated, and so I would like to be certain that I'm not searching for something that isn't there.

I have two questions.

1) What level does Amorswan start at through a wild encounter? (I use super repels)

2) Do I have to reach a certain point in the game for Amorswan to show up?

Thank you.

Amorswan is just an ordinary wild encounter in the waters in Twilight Path. It's rather rare, and can always be found there.. I found one at level 30...

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

I found the problem.

Anyway, here's your new saved file.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3z4uj3

My friend happens to have the same problem. He has Angeallen, Devihel, and Breatherna yet Rayquaza still won't do anything. If I send you his save, can you check it? (I think this is the right file)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2013
Hi guys, I have a problem here.

I've just finished dragon mountain but I can't seem to find the princess in the Leon Empire castle. I assume she's supposed to be just below the emperor/king/etc but she's just not there.

I don't have the 8th symbol on my trainer card and I can't enter the league so I have no idea.

I used gameshark codes to give me a killer charizard because I spent hours yesterday playing and a glitch ruined my save so I ragequitted and played only for the storyline. The glitch was that when I first got onto the aircraft I got defeated then spawned outside the Team Earth base just into the bad storyline, but when I tried to keep playing and went to where Angeallen was it glitched and I couldn't leave or talk to anybody except Angeallen who wasn't saying anything useful.

Thanks

Years
Hey! I really love this game. It's has the best Fakemon, really nice tile mapping, and a great storyline. It is currently my favorite hack has got me thinking about making my own.
Congrats to all the people who made it!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
My friend happens to have the same problem. He has Angeallen, Devihel, and Breatherna yet Rayquaza still won't do anything. If I send you his save, can you check it? (I think this is the right file)

I'll see what I can do.
It'll take me a while though.
I'm currently at work.

Hi guys, I have a problem here.

I've just finished dragon mountain but I can't seem to find the princess in the Leon Empire castle. I assume she's supposed to be just below the emperor/king/etc but she's just not there.

I don't have the 8th symbol on my trainer card and I can't enter the league so I have no idea.

I used gameshark codes to give me a killer charizard because I spent hours yesterday playing and a glitch ruined my save so I ragequitted and played only for the storyline. The glitch was that when I first got onto the aircraft I got defeated then spawned outside the Team Earth base just into the bad storyline, but when I tried to keep playing and went to where Angeallen was it glitched and I couldn't leave or talk to anybody except Angeallen who wasn't saying anything useful.

Thanks

Please refer to the F.A.Q. in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back