• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned because crazy, yes. incapable, no. i shall direct my wrath at those who stand in my way of being at the top. people are so easy to manipulate that one dash of famine and insanity is enough for me to start an army of pissed off hungry people.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned because i need recruits for my conquest of America. i need willing soldiers for the second revolutionary war. we shall be the new top 1%. we shall run the world. come with me my kin. the time of reckoning is upon the liars and thieves that call themselves the leaders of our country.

Years
Banned cos every loss I had in the Gender Race caused me to genderbend with every male avatar/sig I had up at the time.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Banned because nobody voted for me for anything. :( But who cares right?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Banned because you're a potential Member of the year of 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back