• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥Maid Latte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Hello Mia! I think I could pick up Tepig later :D. Sorry for the inconvenience last time. I'll be on if you are ready :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Hmmm. Okay then :D
Are you available at around 6 PM, your time? I might wake up around that time.
It's 1:20 AM in my location.

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Ok I'll be available to trade for the Riolu tomorrow since I'm PST and it'll be around 9-10 PM GMT time when I'll be available today.

My Black 2 FC is: 4296-2299-8658

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Hmmm. Okay then :D
Are you available at around 6 PM, your time? I might wake up around that time.
It's 1:20 AM in my location.

I'll try and be available around then. :D

Ok I'll be available to trade for the Riolu tomorrow since I'm PST and it'll be around 9-10 PM GMT time when I'll be available today.

My Black 2 FC is: 4296-2299-8658

I'm also in PST. o.o

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Hello Mia! I just woke up xD
I am now ready to pick up Tepig :D

EDIT: Thanks for the Tepig, Mia! I hope you like the Charmander I gave you, it's not as good as yours though :)

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Hello Mia! I just woke up xD
I am now ready to pick up Tepig :D

EDIT: Thanks for the Tepig, Mia! I hope you like the Charmander I gave you, it's not as good as yours though :)

You're welcome! ^-^

free mons? Is the shiny alomomola still availible? I'll take it, if it is.

It is! :P Do you want to pick it up now?
Use my White 2 FC please. :)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Yes I would like to pick it up now. thank you! My FC to use is 3224 8040 7264. I'll get your white 2 FC and then go into the room. See you in there!
I'll be in wi-fi whenever you're ready.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
By the way, I never got a chance to ask you, but on your old trade forum, you had a perfect shiny blissey I really wanted. Did you want something to trade for it? Since you have the time lol. If you don't want to, it's no problem just let me know. Thanks again.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
By the way, I never got a chance to ask you, but on your old trade forum, you had a perfect shiny blissey I really wanted. Did you want something to trade for it? Since you have the time lol. If you don't want to, it's no problem just let me know. Thanks again.
This one?
What are you offering? :3

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Yeah, I'm not sure what to offer. Most of my good stuff is in my black 2 version. Only problem is that I'm currently in the middle of SRing for a shiny cresselia in that game, so I'm only able to trade with my original black version. I still have some shinies on there and a non shiny modest shaymin if I'm correct. I don't want to insult you though.

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
I don't have much to offer for the shiny charmander. I have DW torkoal with stealth rocks, DW ariados, DW skunky, DW vulpix, ferroseed with leech seed with 30 ivs, some legends

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Yeah, I'm not sure what to offer. Most of my good stuff is in my black 2 version. Only problem is that I'm currently in the middle of SRing for a shiny cresselia in that game, so I'm only able to trade with my original black version. I still have some shinies on there and a non shiny modest shaymin if I'm correct. I don't want to insult you though.

Can I get more details on the Shaymin? :D

I don't have much to offer for the shiny charmander. I have DW torkoal with stealth rocks, DW ariados, DW skunky, DW vulpix, ferroseed with leech seed with 30 ivs, some legends

I'm interested in DW Skunk. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back