• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
ok here u go
2q19de0.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

I've never understood why people create Pokefusions. I mean they are fusions of existing Pokemon so there's nothing new. Well, maybe someone can explain it to me? ^^"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

Funny thing, I've been on the pro site for a while, till I ran out of arguments. In my opinion it's a little bit lame, being on the winner site all the time, too.

Also the dark site has cookies, in comparism to the light site, which only has Pikachu :P

Years
Funny thing, I've been on the pro site for a while, till I ran out of arguments. In my opinion it's a little bit lame, being on the winner site all the time, too.

Also the dark site has cookies, in comparism to the light site, which only has Pikachu :P

It's spelled 'side' you dongus.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Calm down. I'm pretty sure it was just a typo or something. Still nothing to call someone a doofus over. :/

Anyways, still here for Pikachu.

Years

Alright first, I said dongus, that's a completely different thing. And second, a typo made once is a typo, a typo made more than once is not a typo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Doofus, Dongus, whatever. Point being don't have to jump someone's case over it (and yes, you can typo things multiple times. I do it all the time).

Now please go back on topic. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
It's spelled 'side' you dongus.
Seems like Google was wrong for once.

Well, Pikachu must be glad having people like you on its "side" with all your love and care :P

I've been watching a Fire Emblem LP for a while...a Pokemon game with Fire Emblem mechanics would be really interesting xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
actually that is pretty much fire emblem - you move guys around and kill the other guys

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

Seems like Conquest never got released in my country. I suppose that's why I've never heard of it. Ah, gaming industry, you're so funny sometimes...

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
89, conquest was fairly boring for me, I wouldn't recommend it.

89, I found conquest boring - I wouldn't recommend buying it.

Last edited:

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
89, it came up with an error saying the post hadn't sent and so I made it again, but they both sent and it double post merged....

Back