• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Omega [Beta 1 released in english]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Hello my friend Xiros, the palette number 2 is the best for my taste.
Luck!
Good-bye!

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2010
I prefer the third one,as baro said,is more natural.And it´s diferent as other palletes i have seen.
See you man ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Yeah, just like everyone else, if you REALLY want to change the palettes, then go for the third one, if not, just stick with the ones you already have (the second looks too bright, much like the DP ones). I think the ones you have already are pretty nice and wouldnt need to be changed.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Third one. it looks so natural. Second one its too much like Pokemo Johto Histories. I'd like too see Third one in this hack.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yeah, I'd agree with most other people on this "poll", I'd say to go with the third palette, as it is very "natural" and soft to my eyes in my opinion (it's a little rustic, too).

But, along with these changes of the grass' palette, I think you should change the color of the trees and the grass very slightly, to make them a bit more softer to the eyes. I hate trees that just make the grass look like it died. O.o

Well, I hope you choose whatever suits it best. Good luck!

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
I love the current palletes my friend!!! I vote for the option 1

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
This looks pretty cool! I'll have to try this out once my PSP isn't 10 minutes from death. (Homebrew GBA emu ftw!) I'll keep an eye out.

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
I believe that the palettes that you have are better than other 2, because conbination with the palettes of the trees and with other tiles,
the option 1 xD

Soldiers of Filth

Semi-Pro Band Promoter and Art
Years
After Gym

after i beat the Gym leader (forgot her name) it wont let me leave the gym :S but otherwise up to here, AMAZING word dude. i cant wait for the next beta.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2016
this game is pretty cool, as soon as i caught the shiny murkrow i found a shiny bidoof lol

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Xiros...
palletes 1 and 3 are okay with my eyes, unlike pallete 2, which is too bright, unless the weather's cloudy... :\

anyways, best of luck~

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Hello! That such?
Well Xiros, there is nothing mas that to say to you but your this brilliant hack, tiles, palettes carried, jugabilidad, events, EVERY jaja, good luck with the hack I expect to play soon the thread 2 ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I wonder what you have decided about the palettes thing, Xiros. But more than that, I wonder how is the scripting coming along. Have you reached another cool script to implement? (like, when the story reaches an important event?) Or it's just mapping and more (boring) mapping? XD

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I wonder what you have decided about the palettes thing, Xiros. But more than that, I wonder how is the scripting coming along. Have you reached another cool script to implement? (like, when the story reaches an important event?) Or it's just mapping and more (boring) mapping? XD

I think Xiros's type is to sprite first and mapping goes his second type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back