• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

o3o

Years
Spoiler:

I love Derpy Hooves too much~

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Don't worry, the wallpaper warning is fake. I think it's pretty funny so I put it there for kicks. I am also posting the background separately as a second attachment for those who want to prank their friends with it. There's not much to see on my actual desktop since I just got around to deleting a whole bunch of icons. I don't like it when it gets cluttered up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Spoiler:

Not much to really say... n__n

Last edited by a moderator:

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Mine for the next while on my MacBook Pro currently running Lion:
LARGE PICTUREs WARNING!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Mac Pro desktop is still that live updating Satellite image of the world that I posted in my last post in this thread.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
This is my current desktop. Has been for the past couple months. It's my favorite one so far. :D

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Here's my current one from one of my current two screens.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Thought I'd ruin personalise my mum's computer. And dump the albums I want to listen to onto it.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Christina, your desktop is ever-so-beautiful.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2018
Here. It's resized from 1360x768, but it's still pretty huge. I made the wallpaper myself: it's an abstract I made in Photoshop, copied onto two layers with one layer flipped--like in those Rorshach tests. ...Well, in this one I see a genie-like monster in the very middle. It's got no feet or legs, and its arms are wings, but it kinda freaked me out the first time I saw it XD

Also, the two layers are different colors, which you can best see in the corners.

Oh, and the wallpaper was made to fit a resolution of 1024x768, that's why it looks a little stretched. Stupid monitor, going out and needing to be replaced >_>

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I have six different desktop backgrounds. They change every 10 seconds. :)
LARGE PICTURES.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Spoiler:

Updated mine, chose Ed, Edd n' Eddy this time :3

Last edited:
Back