• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Nope, sorry. It should be out in a few days.

More like a few weeks.
My computer is going under technical difficulties.

(Don't worry, the ROM is on a Flash Drive.)

But I still can't use the computer for more than 5-10 minutes a day.
Very Sorry.

Plus school is coming, so we'll see what happens.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
WHAT?!?!?

I really want this beta out before October.
Oh, well. That gives the other staff (spriters, mainly) to come up with more ideas. And I don't see how you can only get 5-10 minutes each day, but I hope you make the best of such a small time.

So, any more ratings on my hero backsprite? I'd like to see if anyone doesn't want him. But since you start as a Rocket Grunt, you won't see that backsprite until around the end or close to the end of the game.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
I don't know what to do 'cause half the time people are not on when I am on and I'm waiting for an actual sign of progress or something thats hard to do that'll take time that way we can finish faster.

Dragonix

DraconicPhoenix Studios
Years
Yeah, me too. It'd suit to be the 5th Backsprite or around that. I'd say that the 8th Backsprite should be much more professional than that. No offense, though.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey Necrod, are you sure that backsprite can fit in the game? ('cause I think it's an edition of the DP one, right?, those are bigger than FR ones, so they don't fit unless you resize it), maybe my eyes are deceiving me, it could be possible.

It's nice, by the way. But I don't understand what those yellow lines are, is it something to make it look like a cap, or is it something else?

EV: Hey, good luck on doing what you can to keep on with the hack.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Happy.jpg
I don't think it's a cap.
Smile.jpg
I think it's his hair color.
Surprised3.jpg
Pretty nice, though! Keep it up (I mean both the hack, and the hack! ;) )

Gerri Shin

  
Years
In the front sprite it does look like a hat, but in the backsprites it just looks like a hair highlight or a strap to a pair of goggles or something. either way they look better than what nintendo had for FRLG. all they need is to be resized for FRLG use.

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
wow thread kinda died here.. so how the progress on the beta?

Zowayix

hi
Years
I really hope the beta's out before October.
Is it just me or has there been no updates here for a long time?

(sits at computer for several hours drinking strong coffee and waiting for the beta to come out)

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I'm sorry to announce that I am quitting the Hack, Rocket's Revenge.

Yet again, the game has failed me, and I'm not willing to restart the game a 4th time.
I'm too busy for one, and I've lost all motivation etc, now.

Nevertheless, I am opening up Rocket's Revenge to be taken over by whoever wants to.

I have all the scripts, all the text, all the sprites, all the ideas, all the maps, all stored in a special place and in my own files, which I will WILLINGLY and FREELY give to ANYONE who wants it.

For the time being I'd like to keep this thread open. If you are interested in taking over Rocket's Revenge, please PM me.

Thank You.
-EarthsVisitor

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
It's sad to see the hack go,
I would also lose motivation after 4 tries.

Good luck in the future with other projects!
And I am proud to have been part of the team.

Zowayix

hi
Years
WHAT?!?!?
YOU QUIT?!?

*faints*
*wakes up hours later*

I hope that someone takes over and releases the beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back