• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Card Area...or at least Thread

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
Years
I made this proposal before PC got hacked...and obviously it dissapeared during the hack, and due to me being on vacation, I couldn't see how well or bad it did.

Anyhow, The TCG forum is cluttered with several fake card threads, and it seems really sloppy to me. To me, the TCG area should be about the TCG, not fake cards, so I think fake cards diserve their own sub-area, or at least it's own thread, to stop the cluttering of fake card posts that seem to get between worthwhile news, and people in need of deckhelp.

I might just be being too picky and organized, but I was just wondering if something like this was possible.

Thanks for listening.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Wait couldent one of you two then just as easily have made a thread for fake cards in that section?

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
Years
Yeah, but I was mostly asking for "Persmission" to start a thread, and I figured it would be more inforced if a Moderator posted it.

If a mod is needed for the FakeCard SECTION if one is made, I'll do it if it's needed. I'm used to making fakecards. ^^;

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Ahh you know asking to be a mod basically kills your chances right? Just go ahead and start a thread there shouldent be any problems in doing so

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
I agree with blue... A Thread is more Simple than a Forum, so thats it...
And guys... Who will Sticky it if there are no mods there? That forum needs mods!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Don't make the thread just yet... a full forum is in the chances... *looks around*

Or at least it was. ??

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
JKaizer said:
Don't make the thread just yet... a full forum is in the chances... *looks around*

Or at least it was. ??

I wont make the thead... Or will I? Can I? o.O;;

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
If you want to, go ahead. I'm just saying it may be a waste of time if a full forum is put in.

??

I can't tell you what to do, remember that~

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
JKaizer said:
If you want to, go ahead. I'm just saying it may be a waste of time if a full forum is put in.

??

I can't tell you what to do, remember that~

Just asking for yar opinion XD

I wasnt going to make it cuz I would let a Moderator do, but I remembered that there are no mods there XD
*go makes the Thread*

Unregistered

I hope a full forum is put in. ^^ I don't care about modding it, but it will look more organized this way, if not, the thread will do.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
We already have the thread ^^
Now we just need someone to stick that...

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Shukuen Shinobi said:
Yeah, thanks for making the thread Casty ^^

Yar Welcome, Shukuen!
Now we just need someone to sticky it...
*wait until Andy/Abby/Erica gets on MSN XD*

Back